TOL Sinners, Flase Christians and Childs of the devils

COGTHW

This message is for you unholy, 2nd and 3rd marriages, beer drinking, cigarettes smoking, unmarried sex , Trinitian, Lutheran, Muslim the whole world of religion. You are going to hell and to the lake of fire , if then and only if God open your eyes to the truth about Him.

Holiness, Regeneration by baptism, and the infillment of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God, Scriptures say only a few will find it.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You people that fight against the truth of God by my text, you deny God. You are not worshipping God, that baptist church you go to, that synagogue you attend , that mosque you attend, that 7 day advist church, Pentecostal church , false Apostolic church , Moron church, that lutheran church, especially catholic church and any other church and also the entire world of religion. Them churches and people attend there are not worshippers of God, you worship not God. The Scriptures say you worship WHAT YOU KNOW NOT.!! The true worshippers of God worship in Spirit and in truth.!! You people don't have the Spirit of God nor do you have truth.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

THIS WHOLE TOL DONT HAVE SPIRIT NOT DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE TRUTH.!!

You people are blasphemous , blasphemers , disobedient , killers of the prophets and apostles ( your ancestors ) liars, to some it up TOL IS FULL OF SINNERS, that are blind and the devil is laughing at all of you. Laughing at you saying " yeah don't believe baptism in the name Jesus" yeah "don't believe in the Holy Ghost evidence of speaking in tongues" "yeah don't believe in one God , say it's three in one" the devil has your mind and will continue to have it unless God want your mind to be free. You can speak against me all you want, when the day of judgement come remember this.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

For all of you false Christians, YOU PEOPLE ARE SINNERS to the Most High. The devil is your god, because that is the gospel you believe.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are going to hell and to the lake of fire...

Jesus said, "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world." (John 12:47)

You evidently don't believe him, why not?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This message is for you unholy, 2nd and 3rd marriages, beer drinking, cigarettes smoking, unmarried sex , Trinitian, Lutheran, Muslim the whole world of religion. You are going to hell and to the lake of fire , if then and only if God open your eyes to the truth about Him.

Holiness, Regeneration by baptism, and the infillment of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God, Scriptures say only a few will find it.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You people that fight against the truth of God by my text, you deny God. You are not worshipping God, that baptist church you go to, that synagogue you attend , that mosque you attend, that 7 day advist church, Pentecostal church , false Apostolic church , Moron church, that lutheran church, especially catholic church and any other church and also the entire world of religion. Them churches and people attend there are not worshippers of God, you worship not God. The Scriptures say you worship WHAT YOU KNOW NOT.!! The true worshippers of God worship in Spirit and in truth.!! You people don't have the Spirit of God nor do you have truth.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You people are blasphemous , blasphemers , disobedient , killers of the prophets and apostles ( your ancestors ) liars, to some it up TOL IS FULL OF SINNERS, that are blind and the devil is laughing at all of you. Laughing at you saying " yeah don't believe baptism in the name Jesus" yeah "don't believe in the Holy Ghost evidence of speaking in tongues" "yeah don't believe in one God , say it's three in one" the devil has your mind and will continue to have it unless God want your mind to be free. You can speak against me all you want, when the day of judgement come remember this.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

For all of you false Christians, YOU PEOPLE ARE SINNERS to the Most High. The devil is your god, because that is the gospel you believe.

You need to seek professional help. One of your problems is, you're a "Religious Fanatic" and not a true member of The Body of Christ.

Daniel1769

Anyone that discourages going to church is immediately suspect to me. The Bible commands us to go to church. I don't accept all denominations as being legitimate New Testament churches, but there are many legitimate Bible-believing New Testament churches, and people should go to them. The times I fail to make it to church, I recognize that I'm in the wrong for not making more of an effort. Just blanketing all churches as wrong is absurd. If you can't find any single church that agrees with you on enough important doctrines to attend, then you probably have some pretty out there beliefs.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

1 Corinthians 6:11 And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

A word for you:

Luke 18:10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the other men — swindlers, evildoers, adulterers — or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and pay tithes of all that I receive.’…13 But the tax collector stood at a distance, unwilling even to lift up his eyes to heaven. Instead, he beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man, rather than the Pharisee, went home justified. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”…

iamaberean

We are the church, the temple of God. The problem comes because we now have man made doctrines with no room for God to give us additional knowledge. Once we think we have it all then we become blind. Doctrine is a blind fold.

In the New Testament, the elders would come together to discuss any new knowledge and see if it was true. We can see that this is the way to truth, the Berean way.

marhig

I agree that we are to turn from those things, but Jesus taught that once we clean the inside, then the outside will follow. I gave up drinking, dying my hair, make up, jewellery etc, after I found God, but he started cleaning my inside first.

Vanity had to go for the make up and dying of the hair to go, envy and covetness had to go before i stopped wanting what others had and stopped wanting to build up in the things of this world, my conscience became stronger so that I can't lie because I know it is a sin before God to do so. So once we are cleansed on the inside by obeying God and listening to to holy spirit then we will be dead to those things of the flesh like, having a wrong mind and hearts and having hardness, hatred, spite, envy, lust, covetness, greed, selfishness, cruelty, pride, wickedness, fornication, idolatry, a foul mouth etc.

It is through Christ by the holy spirit that God has changed me, my mind is cleaner, my mouth is cleaner and my life is cleaner and this is because God through Jesus Christ cleansed my heart first and filled it with his love.

Love overcomes hatred, and evil overcomes good and Gods true people will be overcoming the flesh by his love and you will see Christ in them and they will be living by the will of God showing the fruits of the spirit. We are to bring the word, and bring the truth and love of God to others and God through Christ will do the judging. Many people don't know God, and we are judged on what we do know and whether we've heard the truth.

marhig

Anyone that discourages going to church is immediately suspect to me. The Bible commands us to go to church. I don't accept all denominations as being legitimate New Testament churches, but there are many legitimate Bible-believing New Testament churches, and people should go to them. The times I fail to make it to church, I recognize that I'm in the wrong for not making more of an effort. Just blanketing all churches as wrong is absurd. If you can't find any single church that agrees with you on enough important doctrines to attend, then you probably have some pretty out there beliefs.
The only true church are those who follow Christ, it's not the denomination and finding "the right church for you" it's knowing God and Christ and seeking the truth and doing what right by him, and there is only one way, through Christ Jesus his is the only way, and it is a narrow way, being a doer if the word not a hearer only. And those that truly follow him will be doing as he taught. Loving God with all their hearts and there neighbours as themselves, and denying themselves, and baring their cross. He says that those who don't bare their cross, aren't worthy of him.

You don't have to go to church to belong to God, you have to worship the father in spirit and in truth, and do his will following Jesus, this is Gods true church and they are those who truly belong to Christ.

beloved57

This is hilarious!

Daniel1769

The only true church are those who follow Christ, it's not the denomination and finding "the right church for you" it's knowing God and Christ and seeking the truth and doing what right by him, and there is only one way, through Christ Jesus his is the only way, and it is a narrow way, being a doer if the word not a hearer only. And those that truly follow him will be doing as he taught. Loving God with all their hearts and there neighbours as themselves, and denying themselves, and baring their cross. He says that those who don't bare their cross, aren't worthy of him.

You don't have to go to church to belong to God, you have to worship the father in spirit and in truth, and do his will following Jesus, this is Gods true church and they are those who truly belong to Christ.

God commands his people to assemble together for worship, to sing hymns, hear preaching of His word, and fellowship together. That's church. If you're not doing that, you're not following his commandments, period. The times I miss church, I'm in the wrong. You're trying to make it noble to not go to church. God ordained the churches, pastors, deacons, etc. So you ought to find a good Bible believing church to go to. I prefer independent Baptist churches though I've been to other churches that are good too. And I've been to some that aren't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree that we are to turn from those things, but Jesus taught that once we clean the inside, then the outside will follow. I gave up drinking, dying my hair, make up, jewellery etc, after I found God, but he started cleaning my inside first.

Vanity had to go for the make up and dying of the hair to go, envy and covetness had to go before i stopped wanting what others had and stopped wanting to build up in the things of this world, my conscience became stronger so that I can't lie because I know it is a sin before God to do so. So once we are cleansed on the inside by obeying God and listening to to holy spirit then we will be dead to those things of the flesh like, having a wrong mind and hearts and having hardness, hatred, spite, envy, lust, covetness, greed, selfishness, cruelty, pride, wickedness, fornication, idolatry, a foul mouth etc.

It is through Christ by the holy spirit that God has changed me, my mind is cleaner, my mouth is cleaner and my life is cleaner and this is because God through Jesus Christ cleansed my heart first and filled it with his love.

Love overcomes hatred, and evil overcomes good and Gods true people will be overcoming the flesh by his love and you will see Christ in them and they will be living by the will of God showing the fruits of the spirit. We are to bring the word, and bring the truth and love of God to others and God through Christ will do the judging. Many people don't know God, and we are judged on what we do know and whether we've heard the truth.

How did you inherit eternal life?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God commands his people to assemble together for worship, to sing hymns, hear preaching of His word, and fellowship together. That's church. If you're not doing that, you're not following his commandments, period. The times I miss church, I'm in the wrong. You're trying to make it noble to not go to church. God ordained the churches, pastors, deacons, etc. So you ought to find a good Bible believing church to go to. I prefer independent Baptist churches though I've been to other churches that are good too. And I've been to some that aren't.

How did you inherit eternal life?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We are the church, the temple of God. The problem comes because we now have man made doctrines with no room for God to give us additional knowledge. Once we think we have it all then we become blind. Doctrine is a blind fold.

In the New Testament, the elders would come together to discuss any new knowledge and see if it was true. We can see that this is the way to truth, the Berean way.

There is no further "Revelation" today. We have the written word of God, the Bible. We also have the Holy Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Today, in this "Dispensation of the Grace of God" we have:

1) The written word of God, the Bible.
2) The presence of the indwelt Holy Spirit within the believer.
3) The Grace Gospel.
4) The "Body of Christ", the Church.

There's no need for:

1) Water baptism.
2) Tongues.
3) Fake Signs, wonders and other scams.
4) Snake handlers.
5) Mass "Pentecostal/Charismatic" supposed, mass healings.
6) Gold and Jewels falling out of the sky.
7) Miracle Gold fillings placed in people's mouth.
8) Being Slain in the spirit.
9) Worshipping idols, Mary, and Saints.
10)False doctrines and false teachers.
11)Phony Prophets.
12)Miracle handkerchiefs, water, latex gloves, and pendants.
13)Tithing money to fake Televangelists on Cable, who promise a harvest for our "Donation!"
14)Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo $Dollor, and the list goes on and on.

You'll notice, the things that are most important are less than the things that are of no importance.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
This message is for you unholy, 2nd and 3rd marriages, beer drinking, cigarettes smoking, unmarried sex...

:noway: Neither 2nd nor 3rd
emot-airquote.gif
marriages are legal while one's spouse is still alive (Rom. 7:2, 3, Mark 6:17, 18). Drinking is not forbidden. Drunkenness is (Eph 5:18, 1 Co 6:9-10).
drunk_walk-2125.gif

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

As a reminder COGTHW is number 64 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...If you can't find any single church that agrees with you on enough important doctrines to attend, then you probably have some pretty out there beliefs.

I don't agree with my pastor on all things. :idunno: I told him where we disagreed. It wasn't a hill to die on. He loves the Lord and preaches the word. :poly: