Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Turbo
Mine too. But I accidentally left the billing address the same as the shipping address. :doh: I hope that doesn't mess things up.

Hmmmm.. so it looks like the person Turbo got might be paying for their gift as well. :D

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, Sibbie was laughing at the way my post sounded, too.

I did use my own credit card number, but with the wrong name and address. Hopefully no one will notice.

If they do, my Secret Santa recipient's gift might arrive a little late. Or, he might get arrested for credit card theft. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Turbo
Yeah, Sibbie was laughing at the way my post sounded, too.

I did use my own credit card number, but with the wrong name and address. Hopefully no one will notice.

If they do, my Secret Santa recipient's gift might arrive a little late. Or, he might get arrested for credit card theft. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I figured that was the case. I was just giving you a hard time.

"Merry Christmas, from you Secret Santa, Turbo!! (now pay up)" :D

the Sibbie

Isn't Turbo a weasel, Poly? He found loopholes in his own idea! He makes himself look all good with great fundraiser for TOL, but then he cheats and sends his recipient the bill!!! How disgusting is that??!!

Hehe...just teasing, Turbo!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, sorry. I had to get a money order and mail it to Cafe Press.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ebenz47037
Well, sorry. I had to get a money order and mail it to Cafe Press.
Nori I got your Christmas card!

Thank you!

You are so sweet!

I am not sure that me and April will be sending out cards this year due to lack of money and lack of time... BUT IF..... we were sending out cards you would be the FIRST one on my list!

Thank God for great friends like you Nori! :up:

the Sibbie

Turbo and I got your Christmas Card too! Thank you Nori! :D I haven't started on the cards yet. :nono: I have to hurry up!

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Nori I got your Christmas card!

Thank you!

You are so sweet!

I am not sure that me and April will be sending out cards this year due to lack of money and lack of time... BUT IF..... we were sending out cards you would be the FIRST one on my list!

Thank God for great friends like you Nori! :up:

Glad you liked it! I just wanted to make sure that the people I've come to think of as family know that I'm thinking of them this year.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sibbie
Turbo and I got your Christmas Card too! Thank you Nori! :D I haven't started on the cards yet. :nono: I have to hurry up!

This is the first year in ten years that I actually wanted to send Christmas cards out. Glad you like it!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, our orders have both shipped, despite the wrong billing info I put on mine. My receiver sure lucked out. :D

SOTK

Well, I am done with my TOL secret santa shopping. I hope I did it right! Nah, I'm sure I did. That was fun! Good idea, Turbo!

SOTK

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So anybody received their present from Santa yet?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
I saw Slippery Mongooses Secret Santa gift tonight and boy was is COOL!

Now... I am jealous!
:D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Now that I'm a heretic and a Satan worshiper, I wonder if my gift will be returned to me by it's recipient? :think:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah... I'm sure it will still be a good gift.

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him! Luke 11:13

;)