TOL Secret Santa

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Jay wants it to look like me! :devil:

Bwa-ha-ha-ha (the closest I can get to an evil laugh on the Net).

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Freak
For Christmas????? Zakath sure does sound like a scrooge to me.:zakath:

That's "grinch" not Scrooge, and it's "Mr. Grinch" to you! :chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Ooh! Ooh! :jump:

If the musical maestro is giving 'vettes, I want to be his Secret Santa partner!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Zakath
Jay wants it to look like me! :devil:

Bwa-ha-ha-ha (the closest I can get to an evil laugh on the Net).
You'll have to post your picture in the gallery first. ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I've tried to find a picture of "Zakath", but have, so far, been unable to do so. :(

Here's David Edding's description...
'Zakath, dread Emperor of boundless Mallorea, was a man of medium height with glossy black hair and a pale, olive-tinged complexion. His features were regular, even handsome, but his eyes were haunted by a profound melancholy. He appeared to be about thirty-five years old, and he wore a plain linen robe with no ornament or decoration upon it to indicate his exalted rank.

This Zakath, is actually much older than 35. If we have any artists that would like to take a crack at a representation, go right ahead. :)

Last edited:

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I'm sorry, I just had a question. Is there a deadline to get involved? I might have scrolled past it by accident. Thanks!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great, Becky! :jump:

No deadlines yet. I'll probably keep collecting names for at least another week.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Something just occurred to me...

...If there are some products that you already have, and you want to be sure you do not get a duplicate, let me know via PM. I will pass the list of products you already have onto your Secret Santa.

(If there are any particular items on your wish list, you could PM me with that info, too.)