TOL Motto Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn73

TheologyOnline.com: where you won't be told what your itching ears want to hear, but what God wants you to hear.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TheologyOnline.com: No. We won't hold your hand on the way to hell!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TheologyOnline.com: Where the salt of the earth doesn't lose it's flavor.

Lynn73

No offense but some of the mottos people are coming up with don't sound very Christian. This is a Christian board that believes the Bible as the final authority of truth, isn't it? This is a board that accepts and believes the gospel as taught in Scripture, right? Shouldn't the motto relfect that? Sorry for the hijack but I think whoevr's doing the choosing of the motto should pray and really think about what they want people to see when the access this page. If they see some of this stuff I'm seeing, they're not going to take this place seriously. Just my .02 Course they may not take it seriously no matter what but where people spend eternity is no joke.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lynn73 said:
No offense but some of the mottos people are coming up with don't sound very Christian. This is a Christian board that believes the Bible as the final authority of truth, isn't it? This is a board that accepts and believes the gospel as taught in Scripture, right? Shouldn't the motto relfect that? Sorry for the hijack but I think whoevr's doing the choosing of the motto should pray and really think about what they want people to see when the access this page. If they see some of this stuff I'm seeing, they're not going to take this place seriously. Just my .02 Course they may not take it seriously no matter what but where people spend eternity is no joke.
Lighten up Lynne.

Humor is not sinful.

Have some fun, it doesn't hurt....

....much. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
wow, she got off without hearing the "nicer than God mamby pamby Christian" lecture. Super!

Status
Not open for further replies.