Today, I am grateful for.....

Katie

:) I am grateful for life itself.

As for the seasons ... we are blessed here in the heart of texas ... spring and fall offer the perfect weather (love taking walks during this time), winter rarely brings too many unbearable days, and for summer, we have plenty of lakes to take advantage of :). all in all, I rarely feel the desire to be upset w/ the weather here. So for that, too, I am grateful.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

....."Blessed..." in Psalms and the "Blessed are you..." from Jesus.

.....The blessing of the Lord.

......Psalm 1:1-6, Matthew 5:3-12, Proverbs 10:22​

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Today I am grateful for Romans 8:28. I am grateful that (open view or not) the Lord loves me and my family and no matter what the situation, HE's got it. My Sunday school teacher loves to say this:

ITS ALREADY ALRIGHT!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The sure and certain direction of the Lord in matters both great and small.

.....Knowing who I do believe.

......Isaiah 30:21, 2 Timothy 1:12​

FrankieTOL

I am grateful for...

I am grateful for...

I am grateful for my country, my family, my following, my church. I am thankful for nature, kindess, and my abilities.

I spent the morning on "my mountain" here in Sweden. Tested out my new pair of Armada skis and felt a deep sense of appreciate. Nothing is more calming than a white mountain.

King Ogre

I am grateful for my country, my family, my following, my church. I am thankful for nature, kindess, and my abilities.

I spent the morning on "my mountain" here in Sweden. Tested out my new pair of Armada skis and felt a deep sense of appreciate. Nothing is more calming than a white mountain.

I'm sorry, but did you just advertise a product?

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....A peaceful calm in the midst of uncertainty.

.....A blessed and quiet rest in the Lord.

......Psalm 107:29-30, Mark 4:39, Philippians 4:7​

Nydhogg

... the week being almost over.
... finally having good 3D modelers and a decent level designer on the team.
... not having to choose a graphics engine until April.

bybee

Well

Well

... the week being almost over.
... finally having good 3D modelers and a decent level designer on the team.
... not having to choose a graphics engine until April.

I don't know what you're talking about, but, if you're happy, I'm happy for you! Blessings, bybee

Aimiel

My best friend, with whom I'm joining his congregation this Sunday, to celebrate his 25th year as their pastor. :thumb:

Nydhogg

I don't know what you're talking about, but, if you're happy, I'm happy for you! Blessings, bybee

Game programming, a hobby of mine. My team and I were having a HUGE fight about which graphics engine to use for our current project.

But now ID Software has confirmed that they will open source the Doom 3 engine (ID 4) probably at the beginning of the next year. That will probably settle the "OGRE vs ID 3 vs Irrlicht vs whatever" engine debate. The answer? ID 4 engine.

We intend not to use proprietary code whatsoever, so it's very relevant.

I'm the swing vote, so being able to put the issue on hold means a lot less bitching and whining I'll have to listen to, which makes for a very happy Nydhogg.

Last edited: