Today, I am grateful for.....

bybee

Well

Well

that the cure for all cancer was known before the dunglords bought the government in the 40's and 50's,
that it was widely published, and is still available (even if donkeys can't read and /or don't want to).
the same for almost all disease - money money money stops the truth except for those who diligently seek it.

From the goodness of your heart, would you please share the known cure for cancer with the rest of us?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....A slow start to a beautiful Sunday.

.....The opportunity to pray earnestly for others.

.....Psalm 118:24​

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Being able to distinguish between ignorance and virtue...apparently it's darn near a gift of the spirit these days. :plain:

People...:poly:

El DLo

My friends. Life hasn't been good to me for some time now. I lost the girl of my dreams, have been severely depressed for months, and had no desire to carry on. In fact, today was my birthday and for the first time in my life, I wasn't looking forward to it. My friend Courtney invited me to her house to hang out with her and her boyfriend (one of my best friends) yesterday because I had nothing to do, and when I got there I found 12 of my closest friends waiting for me with a surprise party. Knowing that these people cared enough about me to do that was something that boosted my morale in a way that I haven't felt in a really long time, and for that one day I was truly happy. The beatles were right when they said "I get by with a little help from my friends" because, while the past few months have been the worst of my life, the little things like these are what remind me that it's always worth it to carry on and look to the future.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The second day of the week, my catch up day.

.....The great prospects of this day and the week ahead.

.....Luke 22:35​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The time to help those at the retirement center through some difficult days.

.....The kindness and blessing receive from the Lord and those we serve.

.....Job 6:14​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The failings I have and the mistakes I make, they are lesson's learned and way-marks.

.....The way-marks in my life, mean that the the Lord was there to remind me this is the way. I then remember, Jesus was, Jesus is, Jesus will always be there.

.....Isaiah 30:21, Hebrews 13:8​

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
for reason, logic, and dictionary definitions
and
the opportunity to communicate with reasonable people

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Fresh new days and the blessing of the Lord.

.....The Beatitudes.

.....Psalm 1:1-6, Matthew 5:3-12, Luke 6:20-22​

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Getting back my blood work up and finding my innards are much younger in function and vitality than they have any right to be. :D

And I thought all those years of running only gave me bad feet.