TOD: If you could bring back a TV show that is no longer aired, what would you choos

Buzzword

Most of the animated shows from when I was a kid, most of which would not make it past the censors today.

Animaniacs
Tiny Toons
Histeria!
Freak-azoid
Batman: The Animated Series
Batman: Beyond
Gummi Bears
Darkwing Duck
DuckTales
Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers
Tailspin
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Garfield and Friends
David the Gnome
etc. etc.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WKRP

..."God as my witness, I swear I though turkeys could fly"

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you could bring back a TV show that is no longer aired, what would you choose?

:think:

The Human Target

Lie to Me
OH MAN! I was waiting for new seasons of both of those! I guess faithfully watching shows on Hulu doesn't keep them on the air. :idunno:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I also would like Seinfeld and Arrested Development, but since they've been mentioned already I'll go with Firefly. Or Angel.

WizardofOz

Magnum PI and Arrested Development were ones I would vote for that other members mentioned.

Highlander for another

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All In The Family

Archie is the inspiration for Eric Cartman. In an overblown fashion of course.

I heard a horrible rumor about the Magnum movie that is stuck going nowhere. Matthew Mcconaughey as Magnum. Uh, no. Not even close.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
The X-Files
Fantasy Island (just to see if it is as good as I thought it was when I was in grade school :) )

some other dude

With the original cast as young as they were in the first season?

Cheers
Hill Street Blues
St. Elsewhere
Star Trek
MASH
WKRP
Buffalo Bill
Dick Van Dyke
Dr. Who (fourth)

danoman31

If I had the money I'd give it to Bob Enyart on the condition that he bring his TV show back on the air. Back in the 90's I watched his show as much as I could and he was hilarious, the things he said and did on that show was some of the best stuff on TV ever.

danoman31

Wow, somebody actually remembers Dark Shadows. I lived in the town where the house shown in the series was at, walked by it on the way to school.