TO WHOM BE GLORY FOR EVER. AMEN.

Truster

You cannot even say trinity.

do you believe God the father, Son and the HS make one God?

No I don't "believe" That the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One. That they are Triune in Majesty, wisdom, power and strength.

I KNOW THEY ARE........It's called the exercise of trust, but you wouldn't recognise the fact.

A former lecturer of mine was fond to point out you can tell much about someone by the questions they ask. In your case...don't ask!

Truster

1st Timothy 2: 14-15; "For Adam was created first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law.

Eve was deceived, but Adam was then disobedient, to his conscience and to His Maker. Adam was disobedient for two reasons. Love for his bride as the Last Adam loves His bride. And because Adam was created mutable for the eternal purpose and decree.

What were you trying to accomplish by posting that verse? Remember the Almighty knows the thoughts and intents of the heart(will).

Truster

PS at the time of disobedience Adam's conscience was inactive, but it was standing over him, waiting to perform its duty.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No I don't "believe" That the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One. That they are Triune in Majesty, wisdom, power and strength.

So you are triune believer.

This is the majority churches believe, and you are no different from them.

You at one of those who are in the wide gate.

That is your fruit. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Your lip serving faith is not approved by Jesus.

Get to know Jesus, friend.

Truster

So you are triune believer.

This is the majority churches believe, and you are no different from them.

You at one of those who are in the wide gate.

That is your fruit. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Your lip serving faith is not approved by Jesus.

Get to know Jesus, friend.

Poor, deluded, self justifying, heretic.