To Shed Some Light on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Erinmarie taking the conflict to someone she trusts, spiritually and more [such as her brother-in-law] was the right thing for her to do, instead of going off half-cocked. Especially since she was unsure how to handle the situation. The fact that he happens to be an administrator is beside the point, and had absolutely nothing to do with it.

erinmarie

Lighthouse said:
Erinmarie taking the conflict to someone she trusts, spiritually and more [such as her brother-in-law] was the right thing for her to do, instead of going off half-cocked. Especially since she was unsure how to handle the situation. The fact that he happens to be an administrator is beside the point, and had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Thank You Lighthouse. Very much.

SOTK

The Edge said:
well as far as i'm concerned it's over.

I hope so for both you and Erin. :) What Lovejoy pointed out was wise. I hope you take what he has stated in this thread to heart. Resentments are deadly. Believe me, I know. They do not profit anybody anything. If you feel you have done your part, admitted your wrong, and feel you are right with God, than it should be over. There should be no need to continue to bring it up with Erin or anybody else.

julie21

erinmarie said:
"the edge" mentions my name in a third of his posts, and then privately, and on the boards I was being asked why he had this attitude towards me. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, and to be specific, that Ninja and Billybob asked me in the Rednecks Thread, and Christine and Justin asked me via Instant Messenger.

I guess I could have privately sent these people the original post of this thread one by one, but since they all post on this board very often, I thought it was easier to start a thread. :)
Thankyou for answering the question that I posted re this and explaining why you did as you did.

Mr. 5020

Mr. 5020 said:
Wow...I just found this thread. The Edge, you are such a "lidiot."

It's the combination of a loser and an idiot, known for its lack of brain cells.
C'mon! Nobody thought this was funny?!?!?!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
erinmarie said:
"the edge" mentions my name in a third of his posts, and then privately, and on the boards I was being asked why he had this attitude towards me. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, and to be specific, that Ninja and Billybob asked me in the Rednecks Thread, and Christine and Justin asked me via Instant Messenger.

I guess I could have privately sent these people the original post of this thread one by one, but since they all post on this board very often, I thought it was easier to start a thread. :)
Erin, you must really think highly of yourself if you claim that I've posted about you almost 600 times. That's what you get if you take my post count and divide by 3.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
julie21 said:
Thankyou for answering the question that I posted re this and explaining why you did as you did.
Julie, you won't ever get a straightfoward answer from her. Don't bother trying.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Erin, you must really think highly of yourself if you claim that I've posted about you almost 600 times. That's what you get if you take my post count and divide by 3.

Good grief! You already said that as far as you're concerned, it's over. Are you capable of actually saying something and really meaning it? There are several here that you've supposedly forgiven and then you take it back. You say you're through with something but apparently you aren't. Give a rest.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
Good grief! You already said that as far as you're concerned, it's over. Are you capable of actually saying something and really meaning it? There are several here that you've supposedly forgiven and then you take it back. You say you're through with something but apparently you aren't. Give a rest.
:cool:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He thrives on being able to whine. I think maybe it's time we all just put him on ignore. Let him rant and rave, with nobody to listen to him.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Actually, that was what I thought should be done instead of banning. Maybe I was wrong.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I give you all my word this is the final message I will write on this topic.

Frankly, I am really tired of discussing this, but I have a weakness that when people bring up mistruth about me, I come back in fighting. I just want to set the record straight, as I have done before, before signing off. Take it for what you want. I know that Erin and her little friends will not believe what I say, but this is mainly for the honest truthseekers out there.

I have made myself look bad by my improper methods of defending myself, and possibly hurled insults when I shouldn't. For that I apologize. In setting the record straight let's compare and contrast a few things.

I approached Erin in friendship and kindness because I thought she was a nice and cheery person to be around.
Erin disliked that and deemed I was "nicer than God" and then went to discuss with a family member and admin about me (for what reason I don't know), when at that point I had done nothing wrong. She could have just talked to me. Then, when she had the support of people in high places (let's admit, she has powerful friends here), came after me publically for no reason. She had sent me no messages at all indicating that I had made her mad for any reason. I believe the only thing up to that point was that I came on here one day after having a bad day and complained a little about what my kids were doing.

I could have blasted her or hassled her incessantly with PM's and emails and horrible insults, but I refrained. Instead I wrote her a carefull message for all to see, in defense of myself and her wrong accusations. I tried to teach that what she did was wrong and unbiblical.
She rejected my message and simply deemed it not worth reading. This shows she was filled with hatred, for which I still do not understand. At that point I still had not ticked anyone else off. To this day she and her supporters refuse to repent or apologize or concede in any way, shape, or form.

I still remained patient and objective even though she and her little supporters came after me. I could have hurled insults at them, and told them what the sinful side of myself thought, but I think I had been more than patient considering what they were doing. The fight then shifted gears into something about Enyart, which I found to be enlightening. Erin drifted out of the arguement and out of my thoughts.

I apologized at times and showed a gracious, repentant attitude. Erinmarie and her supporters never did so, with the exception of Knight. Knight is a good man.
My apologies were usually just trampled and rejected by her and her cronies.

Out of nowhere this all came back, and I was gullible enough to take the bait and step in again, only to continue to get blasted. I may have used bad methods, and for that I apologize. But to conclude this message let me just give a few bottom lines....

Bottom lines:
  1. Erin falsely accused me
  2. I defended myself graciously in the infamous "post 111"
  3. Most people agreed with me in that she was wrong
  4. I forgave Erin (and still do)
  5. Erin continued her public ridicule (with her little friends)
  6. I did nothing wrong to start all this (maybe in continuing, yes, but originally I did nothing wrong)

So again, I stand by my thoughts that she is in the wrong, and I wasn't. I admit that recently, I got fired up and said mean things. I had a part in keeping this arguement alive longer than it should have, and for these things I repent. I get really frustrated when I'm wrongly accused, and I get frustrated when others jump on the bandwagon of some clown who's thinking they got all the power and support in the world and using it to undermine a harmless guy like me who did nothing to that person in the first place. That weakness of mine came to full manifestation in this, and I never wanted anyone to see that side of me. Lighthouse, I apologize for making you mad. I don't whine, as you like to say. SOTK, Lovejoy, I thank you for your graciousness. You are some of the better examples of Christlikeness I've seen on the board through this. Knight, even though you got fired up at me, you were professional enough to deal with me with PM's, and even though you follow BE, you showed grace and forgiveness, something that Erin Marie and Turbo lacked. You only gave me one red bar when I think Turbo hit me 5 or 6 times through all of this. And also I must thank Julie for being a wise voice of reason.

I hope people will forgive me, and trust me when I say again that I promise this is my final serious message on the matter. I want to put this to rest now that the FACTS are on the table. You can all choose to believe what you want. God and I and some others know the truth. I give you my word I won't revisit this even if the unjust people who have me marked for death continue to try to draw me out. There's much better things for me to discuss on this incredible board. However if she ever wrongly accuses me again or insults me, she will feel righteous wrath. ;)

Grace be with you all

The Edge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.