To be liberated from spiritual slavery to jews’ books to be friends.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
To be liberated from spiritual slavery to jews’ books to be friends.

To be friend one must be liberated from slavery. Slaves are in danger as they have to obey the evils of their lords. If they don’t they are killed or sold off to worse slavery. Servants are freer, but they are thrown out of employment if they don’t obey harmful wishes of masters. But a child can disobey parent and still remain a loving child(king Lear). A brother is free to disobey brother but can have enduring love-relationship. That is root of enduring love-relationships as we see in this world. So, Christ’ salvation is bringing us to parental relation with Love-God, the real creator, controller of everything.

But the so called Christians take Jewish scripture and catholic made gospel as infallible like Catholics take Pope as infallible. It is most harmful spiritual slavery. It is because Christ-disobedient they are not liberated by Christ. As long as I was so disobedient I took Pope and then bible as infallible. But when I obeyed him by Muslim evangelization, I was liberated from that slavery. Then the glaring harmful contradictions of catholic church and bible to Christ was revealed to me. I became free then.

I am not a Jew hater; rather want to make a better brotherly free relation with them. But slavery to their despot lord god and scripture taking it as infallible hinders it. Germans took them as infallible but massacred the Jews in reaction. Voltaire and Deists hated Jews for it. Communism is also a back-lash of it.

Even Christ doesn’t command us to take him as infallible, except his core principle of Love-God. He was a creature of circumstances limited by his milieu. Possibly he didn’t know the materialistic principles of science as he criticized hand-washing. He doesn’t want slave-lord obedience from us. He tolerates wage-related master-servant relationship. But he seeks best parent-child and brotherly relation from us. That is best enduring.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free....truth and love are both spiritual realities, nay more, Jesus IS truth and God is Love. Yet these are only conveyed to our consciousness by word. "faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

That He tolerates wage related master-servant relationship but loves it not is the very truth.