To Alwight/Alan, Best Wishes!!

alwight

Dear Alan,

I got my results from the Oncologist/ Cancer Dr. and it looks promising. I was a 0.2 and now I'm a 0.1. So it's going in the right direction. Should be a 0.0. It peaked at 0.8, which is why I started the radiation treatments. Looks like I won't have to do chemo anytime soon. I don't go back to see the Dr. for four months now. See what happens then. I hope that things go as well with you too!! So what are you doing now? Are you taking anything at all for the cancer? I think turmeric/ curcumin is suppose to help. I take it every day. 1,000 mg. in the a.m. and another 1,000 mg. at night. Maybe now that you're off of chemo, your body will get back the impetus it needs to fight the disease. Well, will chat with you soon. Hang in there!!

May God Help You To Be Strong,

Michael
Good for you Michael. It seems that I must wait and see what will happen to me but you are looking the better bet than I am and don't seem to need a miracle while I do.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good for you Michael. It seems that I must wait and see what will happen to me but you are looking the better bet than I am and don't seem to need a miracle while I do.

Dear Alan/alwight,

Yes, I got a break, it seems. I do hope that you also get good news soon. When's the next time you get lab results to see how your cancer is progressing? I will pray to God for you, but He might want to take you home soon. You never know. My Mom passed away when she was 61, and she was only a year older than I am now. I will be 61 on October 12th. He wanted Mom and Mom wanted Him. She was so tired of living on this Earth. She died from a brain aneurysm. Something she could have never expected or done much about. She only had a ten minute warning. She had high blood pressure. Well, God Bless Your Heart And Health!!

Michael

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
On the Recovery.......

On the Recovery.......

Thanks Paul,
I did 5 out of 8 rounds of chemo after a bowel tumour was removed. I rather suspect that having an impaired immune system caused by the chemo may not have done my cause any good. I was doing the chemo as standard practice, not expecting a cancer to return while doing the treatment that was supposed to stop it. Taking away the body's own ability to fight disease is a risk, and one it seems I lost.
Alan

The immune system is quite complex,...are you getting second opinions by other doctors, and/or also looking into support from natural/holistic or alternative treatment methods? I hear the Cancer Treatment centers of America and other hospitals incorporate both conventional and alternative treatments. - using natural substances, herbs, vitamins, juice fasting, etc...other ways to natural attack cancer cells and BOOST your immune system. Sadly....the conventional route of just attacking cells with chemo or radiation is one of the most harmful. Although I went the conventional route and recovered, I think there are probably less harmful natural ways to beat these tumors, ...you may want to do more research, google, etc. for your particular condition.

Health, Wholeness and Healing :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The immune system is quite complex,...are you getting second opinions by other doctors, and/or also looking into support from natural/holistic or alternative treatment methods? I hear the Cancer Treatment centers of America and other hospitals incorporate both conventional and alternative treatments. - using natural substances, herbs, vitamins, juice fasting, etc...other ways to natural attack cancer cells and BOOST your immune system. Sadly....the conventional route of just attacking cells with chemo or radiation is one of the most harmful. Although I went the conventional route and recovered, I think there are probably less harmful natural ways to beat these tumors, ...you may want to do more research, google, etc. for your particular condition.

Health, Wholeness and Healing :)

Dear freelight,

I'm sorry to get back to you so late. Yes, I think there are natural ways to help your cancer. I take Turmeric {Curcumin}, 1000 mg in the morning and 1,000 mg at night. I was told that was good for cancer, and there is a chance that it has helped me. I also take Cinnamon in a capsule form, 1000 mg in the morning and the same at night. Finally, I also take Coconut Oil capsules, 2000 mg in the morning and 2000 mg at night. Plus, I take a magnesium supplement. I know they all help me, but I would have to look them up on Google to see again what each one helps me with. I think the Cinnamon helps with my diabetes, and the Coconut Oil helps my brain/thinking to be better. And I think the Turmeric {Curcumin} helps with my cancer. As far as I remember, that is the case. I'd have to Google them to find out for sure. I hope I'm not boring you with all of this. God Be With You Paulie,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

Hey Alan, you're one of the best!! I think you are so helpful, caring and loving, it is hard to believe you are an agnostic atheist. It sure seems like God is with you in spite of yourself. You possess qualities that only God passes out to people. You always put up with my questions and I am so glad to know how to make quality posts. It looks like the way TOL has flourished and improved, it makes the boxes for you, and that is awesome that Knight managed to do that! Buddy, I abhor people who flatter others. I am not flattering you. I am only saying what I actually think and feel. There are a lot of good posters on this TOL site, and you are definitely one of them. God IS WITH YOU!! I can tell by the way you love and how you are. God is LOVE and you possess it in spirit! Cheerio, Bloke!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

I will email you and find out how you are doing. I hope that all is well with you!! Of course, you are in my prayers every night. I pray on my knees every night for you. I hope that your illness takes a turn for the better. Guess what? I just finished two pieces of cheesecake {both different kinds}, and some rainbow Sherbet. Delicious!! The cheesecake has 12 pieces in it that are all different kinds. 12 different selections. Good, eh??

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Look and see how many people care about you!! Look at your friends who are in the Thanks portions of the Posts!! You are loved, indeed! Perhaps even all of our prayers shall reach God and He shall keep you with life a good while longer!! Now, don't get your hopes up. He may want to steal you away and that is why your health is failing, but perhaps not!! Thanks be to all of you who have responded in the Thanks posts too. You're all wonderful!!!

May God Enrich Your Life, Alan!!

Michael