Time Of The End

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The destruction of the temple did come by the Romans. In regards to those who will not see death, but see the coming of the kingdom; That means they will not see the second death. The resurrection of the Elect comes in the days after the Two Witnesses. The resurrection of the sheep and goats comes a thousand years later.
That's not what I asked.

I asked: Do you believe the "Kingdom of God present with power" (Mark 9:1) is referring to the Roman empire when they destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70?

In that:

The Roman empire itself was the prophesied "Kingdom of God present with power."

CherubRam

I see that Israel is a nation consisting of the children of Israel living in the land of promise, exactly as has been prophesied.
They were sent back into exile beginning in 70 CE when the Roman armies came against Jerusalem, also exactly as has been prophesied.
During the exile, the children of Israel never stopped being a nation, despite all the attempts to force them to assimilate.

133 CE is just another milestone during the Diaspora that began 63 years earlier, but is not significant enough for establishing a prophetic timetable.
Here is the prophecy of Israels final demise by the Romans.

Doom for the Mountains of Israel
Ezekiel 6

8 “‘But I will spare some, for some of you will escape the sword when you are scattered among the lands and nations. 9 Then in the nations where they have been carried captive,...

CherubRam

That's not what I asked.

I asked: Do you believe the "Kingdom of God present with power" (Mark 9:1) is referring to the Roman empire when they destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70?

In that:

The Roman empire itself was the prophesied "Kingdom of God present with power."

If you are saying that God used the Romans to fulfill prophecy, then my answer is yes, I agree.

CherubRam

The reason the numbers do not fit any event is because you are adding evenings and mornings as if they were years instead of days.
The prophecy is very specific that these are evenings and morning days, not years.

Daniel 8:26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

CherubRam

You added an "and" where none should have been added.

The verse needs to be read correctly as stating these six things:
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to put an end to sin.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to put an end to transgression.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to atone for wickedness.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to bring in everlasting righteousness.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to seal this prophetic vision.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to anoint the most holy one.

AIT

CherubRam

Trying to convert months in prophecy into the number of days in a month and then calling them years is ridiculous.
The forty-two months are forty-two lunar cycles from new moon to new moon, not forty-two times of thirty year periods.

Trying to convert hours in a prophecy into 42 year periods is beyond ridiculous, it is full retard.

tenor.gif

The half an hour and one hour are illogical statements.

genuineoriginal

Daniel 8:26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

The verses are saying that in the distant future there will be a significant time period of 2,300 evenings and mornings, not a time period of 2,300 years.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wake up!

Nothing in that verse indicates anything other than parts of a normal day, just in the distant future. Or did you think that in the future evenings and mornings would be longer than they are now?

CherubRam

Nothing in that verse indicates anything other than parts of a normal day, just in the distant future. Or did you think that in the future evenings and mornings would be longer than they are now?

For you: Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
For you: Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad.
Instead of insulting me, show how what I said is illogical.
Wake up!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Have you been smoking bug eye?

I don't smoke. Or drink for that matter, but that's a personal choice.

The vision concerns the distant future//// 2300 days is not even close to being a distant future.

Have you considered thinking logically for a moment?

Is it possible that the passage can mean 2300 days IN THE DISTANT FUTURE?

As in, a period of time, followed by 2300 normal 24-hour periods?

CherubRam

I don't smoke. Or drink for that matter, but that's a personal choice.

Have you considered thinking logically for a moment?

Is it possible that the passage can mean 2300 days IN THE DISTANT FUTURE?

As in, a period of time, followed by 2300 normal 24-hour periods?

Daniel 8:17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Daniel 8:17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”
Ok, AND?

Is it possible that such is referring to a period of time that is 2300 (or whatever the number is) 24-hour days FOLLOWING a long period of time?

CherubRam

Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief ministers, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Daniel 10:21

but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your minister.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Daniel 12:1

[ The End Times ] “At that time Michael, the great minister who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 12:7
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his messengers fought back.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 12:7[/FONT]

And God called the firmament heaven.

Satan (The Adversary) is cast down in this world. Earth is called heaven. People imagine vain things from their traditions.

Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Luke 17:21
nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

There are many heavens and Earth is one of them.

CherubRam

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his messengers fought back.

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.