This day have I begotten you

daqq

You know what I find interesting about The Apocalypse? There's no Apocryphon preceding it. But there can never be an apocalypse, without there first being an apocryphon. That would be like writing a review of a book that doesn't yet exist.

Since we have the Apocalypse, we have most of the contents of John's Apocryphon quoted, the golden apples in silver settings. Not all (Rev 10:4), but most. John appears to complete the visions of Daniel, Ezekiel, and Zechariah.

But who, pray tell, illuminated John's apocryphon? Certainly not the Immerser; he lost his head. It seems that perhaps John the Disciple might deserve some credit after all, and that late date may not be out of the realm of possibility for the Apocalypse.

Meanwhile, the world is quite confused by Revelation, as they attempt to view it as the work of a single author, and give it a single date of authorship. That is not possible. First date the apocryphon (~30AD), and then you can date the Midrash (~90AD) provided for the 7 churches in Asia, who needed a little help understanding a book of purely Jewish symbols.

The "apocryphon" is all of Tanach and includes Enoch as well as other sources, (probably Tobit too, and so on), and that is why it is a book of symbols and symbolism. This in turn makes it a veritable "Q" source for the Gospel accounts because all of it is fulfilled in the ministry of Yeshua. It is hidden right before our very eyes but the modern futurist mindset cannot see it because of the literal physical global empire paradigm of death. The one who appears to Yohanan in Rev 1 is Gabriel-Daniel, yeah, that Messenger of the Master was sent to Yohanan, and that is how the vision was "signed", sealed, and delivered.

Perhaps pointed incorrectly:

Daniel 8:15-17 KJV
15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

??? And so it was, when I had seen myself, Daniel, in the vision, and sought for the meaning; behold, there stood to my face as it were the mirror-image of a Gaber-mighty-one. And I heard the voice of adam amidst Ulai, and he called out and said, Gabriel is the understanding of this one, the mirror-image! Thus he came beside my station: and in his coming I was terrified, and fell upon my face; but he said to me, The understanding is the Son of adam, for at the time of the end is the vision!

??? Daniel 12:13 -- And you walk to the end; for you shall rest, and you shall stand to your allotment for the end of the days! (final nun - yamin - the right hand-side, Rev 1:13-17).

Perhaps that is why Daniel is completely drained, even out of breath, and his spirit "turned against him" in the Daniel 10 vision; for perhaps it is indeed himself that he sees in resurrected form. Perhaps it is almost like going forward in time and meeting yourself: can the two of you co-exist in the same space and time or would the more powerful form drain everything from the weaker version of yourself? This seems to be what Daniel 10 is describing in my opinion; but how would anyone have ever thought to render it with such an understanding as the backdrop? Check for yourself; it is all there if you know what to look for, and Elohim is not Elohim of the dead but of the living, (as shown at the burning bush, in Exodus 3:6, when the Father speaks through Elohey Abraham, Elohey Yitzchak, and Elohey Yaakob, and Moshe hid his face because he feared to look toward ha-Elohim).

Wick Stick

The "apocryphon" is all of Tanach and includes Enoch as well as other sources, (probably Tobit too, and so on), and that is why it is a book of symbols and symbolism. This in turn makes it a veritable "Q" source for the Gospel accounts because all of it is fulfilled in the ministry of Yeshua. It is hidden right before our very eyes but the modern futurist mindset cannot see it because of the literal physical global empire paradigm of death...
True enough. But, I would hold out that the visions expounded in Revelation go past what is written or maybe I should say things of which we have copies.

The New Testament (and particularly the gospels) quote ("it is written") things which are not in our Old Testaments. Many quotations pertain to the intertestamental books that ought to have been canonized, but others refer to no text that we have.

In other words, we are missing some books. Revelation as we have it provides commentary on a book(s?) that we do not have, in addition to ones we do have.

daqq

True enough. But, I would hold out that the visions expounded in Revelation go past what is written or maybe I should say things of which we have copies.

The New Testament (and particularly the gospels) quote ("it is written") things which are not in our Old Testaments. Many quotations pertain to the intertestamental books that ought to have been canonized, but others refer to no text that we have.

In other words, we are missing some books. Revelation as we have it provides commentary on a book(s?) that we do not have, in addition to ones we do have.

Yes, good point. I remember having found something like a quote once that I thought I may have discovered having come from the Apocalypse, (showing an earlier date for the Apocalypse), but I cannot remember right now off hand what it was. That might make an interesting thread: things apparently quoted in the N/T which have no counterpart in the modern version of the so-called canon, (and where those things might be found).

daqq

For instance in the passages where Yohanan sends his two disciples we read ο ερχομενος, as in the following, which is for the most part the Luke version. In this case ο ερχομενος appears to actually be a reference to the final portion of the Title:

Yohanan is in the Patmo-Prison of Herod, (likely the former tiny isle of Beit Yerach, "house of the Moon", not far from Tiberias, Antipas Herod's capitol of the Galilees), and the report concerning the works of Meshiah went out roundabout the whole region: and the talmidim of Yohanan came and told him these things. And Yohanan, calling unto him a certain two of his talmidim, sent them to I͞H, saying, Are you "ο ερχομενος" or should we watch for another? And when the andres-men were come to him, they said, Yohanan the Immerser has sent us unto you, saying, Are you "ο ερχομενος" or should we watch for another? And in that same hour many were cured of maladies, and of plagues, and of evil spirits: and unto many that were blind, sight was bestowed. And responding he commanded them, Go forth, and announce (ap-angello) to Yohanan what things you have seen and heard:

1) The blind see:
2) The lame walk:
3) The lepers are cleansed:
4) The deaf hear:
5) The dead are awakened:
6) The good news message is preached to the poor:
7) And blessed is the one whosoever shall not be offended in me!

And the Angels of Yohanan (Luke 7:24a) went and told him all these things . . .
(And two thunders uttered their voices) . . . :Nineveh:

daqq

For instance in the passages where Yohanan sends his two disciples we read ο ερχομενος, as in the following, which is for the most part the Luke version. In this case ο ερχομενος appears to actually be a reference to the final portion of the Title:

Yohanan is in the Patmo-Prison of Herod, (likely the former tiny isle of Beit Yerach, "house of the Moon", not far from Tiberias, Antipas Herod's capitol of the Galilees), and the report concerning the works of Meshiah went out roundabout the whole region: and the talmidim of Yohanan came and told him these things. And Yohanan, calling unto him a certain two of his talmidim, sent them to I͞H, saying, Are you "ο ερχομενος" or should we watch for another? And when the andres-men were come to him, they said, Yohanan the Immerser has sent us unto you, saying, Are you "ο ερχομενος" or should we watch for another? And in that same hour many were cured of maladies, and of plagues, and of evil spirits: and unto many that were blind, sight was bestowed. And responding he commanded them, Go forth, and announce (ap-angello) to Yohanan what things you have seen and heard:

1) The blind see:
2) The lame walk:
3) The lepers are cleansed:
4) The deaf hear:
5) The dead are awakened:
6) The good news message is preached to the poor:
7) And blessed is the one whosoever shall not be offended in me!

And the Angels of Yohanan (Luke 7:24a) went and told him all these things . . .
(And two thunders uttered their voices) . . . :Nineveh:

So then, in the Luke 7:17-24 passage, (combined with some other things from companion passages), we find a sevenfold Revelation of Meshiah in the seven things which are announced, which they themselves had seen and heard. We also read that even though Yohanan sends two of his own disciples, (which are not called anthropon-men but rather andres-men, a term more often used of holy ones having been tried and approved), after Messiah has commanded them and sent them to announce these things to Yohanan they are called angelon-angels or messengers because Meshiah the Commander, (Nagiyd-Commander of the Covenant), has enjoined and commissioned them to go forth and announce to Yohanan all these things, (that is, announce, apangello, like messengers which also may be accounted as angels). We know from the context that these two messengers are former talmidim of Yohanan: so who might they be? They could be the two brothers Yaakob and Yohanan, whom Meshiah surnamed Boanerges, that is, "Sons of Thunder", (Mark 3:17), but more likely they are the same two talmidim of Yohanan which we are informed about in John 1:40-46, whose names are Andreas and Philippos, and when they are commissioned they are commanded to announce unto Yohanan what they had seen and heard. Thus by the words in the text we have critical clues that link these things to the Apocalypse, specifically, where two of the angels of the Presence come to Yohanan to show him different things in the vision(s). We therefore may read what transpired when these two messengers come to Yohanan and announce these things, (for these things have everything to do with true atonement, Lev 16, Rev 15, Rev 16).

Revelation 19:9-10
9 And he said unto me, Write, Blessed are they that are bidden to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are true sayings-words of Elohim.
10 And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See that you do it not: I am a fellow-servant with you and your brethren that hold the Testimony of I͞H: worship Elohim! for the Testimony of I͞H is the Spirit of the prophecy.

Revelation 22:8-10
8 And I, Yohanan, am he that is hearing and seeing these things: and when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the messenger-angel that showed me these things.
9 And he said unto me, See that you do it not: I am a fellow-servant with you and your brethren the prophets, and with them that keep the sayings-words of this biblion: worship Elohim!
10 And he said unto me, Seal not the words of the prophecy of this biblion; for the time is at hand.

Ben Masada

This Day Have I Begotten You

That was the day when Abraham begot Isaac with Sara and Isaac begot Jacob with Rebekah. Israel had been begotten for the honor of HaShem the Most High. Now, the prophecy given for the rising of Israel was pronounced when HaShem said, "Let there be light." (Genesis 1:3)

daqq

That was the day when Abraham begot Isaac with Sara and Isaac begot Jacob with Rebekah. Israel had been begotten for the honor of HaShem the Most High. Now, the prophecy given for the rising of Israel was pronounced when HaShem said, "Let there be light." (Genesis 1:3)

I already have a new world order. In a [strong] head Elohim cuts down the shamayim and the eretz: and the eretz is desert-wasteland, and empty, and the darkness upon its face is deep: and Ruach Elohim broods over its countenance, the waters. And Elohim says, "Let there be light", and there is light. So Elohim approves the light, because it is good, and Elohim separates between the light and the darkness: and Elohim calls the light, "Yom", and the darkness He calls "Laylah", and there is evening, and there is morning, the waning and the waxing of an hour, Yom Echad. I am the light of the world: a seven congregation city laying outstretched upon the mountain of Elohim cannot be hidden. :)

In a [strong] head Elohim cuts down the shamayim and the eretz: and the eretz is desert-wasteland, and empty, and the darkness upon its face is deep: and Ruach Elohim broods over its countenance, the waters. And Elohim says, "Let there be light", and there is light. So Elohim approves the light, because it is good, and Elohim separates between the light and the darkness: and Elohim calls the light, "Yom", and the darkness He calls "Laylah", and there is evening, and there is morning, the waning and the waxing of an hour, Yom Echad.

And the heavens are rent, and Ruach Elohim descends from the shamayim as a Dove:
Each in his or her own appointed times, a day and hour which no one knows but the Father. :)

daqq

I would have pointed you to Zec 13 rather than 14, but... same song different verse.

Of course John is a messiah. There are always two anointed ones, and the latter is always the greater. Moshe and YehoSHUA, Eliyah and EliSHUA, Yohanan and YeSHUA. There's actually quite a body of Jewish writing out there on the two messiahs.

What do you think of the following information?

Exodus 33:7-11 Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
7 And Moses took his tabernacle and pitched it without the camp, at a distance from the camp; and it was called the Tabernacle of Testimony: and it came to pass that every one that sought the Lord went forth to the tabernacle which was without the camp.
8 And whenever Moses went into the tabernacle without the camp, all the people stood every one watching by the doors of his tent; and when Moses departed, they took notice until he entered into the tabernacle.
9 And when Moses entered into the tabernacle, the pillar of the cloud descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and God talked to Moses.
10 And all the people saw the pillar of the cloud standing by the door of the tabernacle, and all the people stood and worshipped every one at the door of his tent.
11 And the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as if one should speak to his friend; and he retired into the camp: but his servant Joshua the son of Naue, a young man, departed not forth from the tabernacle.

Yeshua, (Nehemiah 8:17), departed not from the tabernacle-tent of Moshe?
All the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan . . . :)

PS ~ Hey, I just noticed the forum default NKJV also has the same reading in Exodus 33:7.

Ben Masada

In a [strong] head Elohim cuts down the shamayim and the eretz: and the eretz is desert-wasteland, and empty, and the darkness upon its face is deep: and Ruach Elohim broods over its countenance, the waters. And Elohim says, "Let there be light", and there is light. So Elohim approves the light, because it is good, and Elohim separates between the light and the darkness: and Elohim calls the light, "Yom", and the darkness He calls "Laylah", and there is evening, and there is morning, the waning and the waxing of an hour, Yom Echad. And the heavens are rent, and Ruach Elohim descends from the shamayim as a Dove: Each in his or her own appointed times, a day and hour which no one knows but the Father.

Yeah! And HaShem says,"Let there be light."If that light of the first day of Creation was not the first prophecy for the rising of Israel from the loins of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, how could sun and moon have been created only on the forth day of Creation?
Three evidences that it was meant to be Israel: First, The Essenes' doctrine of the struggle between the children of light aka Israel and the children of darkness aka the Gentiles. Second evidence, the word of Prophet Isaiah that Israel had been appointed as light unto the Gentiles. (Isaiah 42:6) And for the third evidence, you can have it from Jesus himself in Mat. 5:14 when in his Sermon to a crowd of Jews, he said, "You are the light of the world."

Last edited:

daqq

Yeah! And HaShem says,"Let there be light."If that light of the first day of Creation was not the first prophecy for the rising of Israel from the loins of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, how could sun and moon have been created only on the forth day of Creation?
Three evidences that it was meant to be Israel: First, The Essenes' doctrine of the struggle between the children of light aka Israel and the children of darkness aka the Gentiles. Second evidence, the word of Prophet Isaiah that Israel had been appointed as light unto the Gentiles. (Isaiah 42:6) And for the third evidence, you can have it from Jesus himself in Mat. 5:14 when in his Sermon to a crowd of Jews, he said, "You are the light of the world."

So if all those things apply to you, (Matt 5:1-14), then you are the light of the world, (Yisrael). :)

But first things first; the multitude of people were not Jews only:

Matthew 4:23 - 5:1
23 And Yeshua went about all the Galilees, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were held in divers diseases and torments, and those which were demoniacs, and the lunatic-moonstruck, and the epileptics; and he healed them.
25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from the Galilees, and Decapolis, and Yerushalem, and Yhudah, and
[Yhudah] beyond Yarden [Bashan-HavothYair, see Matt 19:1 and 1 Chr 2:21-23 KJV].
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into the mountain; and when he was seated, his talmidim came to him:

Ben Masada

So if all those things apply to you, (Matt 5:1-14), then you are the light of the world, (Yisrael). But first things first; the multitude of people were not Jews only: Matthew 4:23 - 5:1 And Yeshua went about all the Galilees, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were held in divers diseases and torments, and those which were demoniacs, and the lunatic-moonstruck, and the epileptics; and he healed them. And there followed him great multitudes of people from the Galilees, and Decapolis, and Yerushalem, and Yhudah, and Yhudah beyond Yarden[Bashan-HavothYair, see Matt 19:1 and 1 Chr 2:21-23 KJV]. 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into the mountain; and when he was seated, his talmidim came to him:

It does not matter if there were Gentiles in the crowd listening to Jesus. Jesus was speaking to the Jews who formed about 95% of the crowd. (Mat. 5:1 - 7:28) When Jesus happened to go to Galilee, he would preach in the Synagogues of the Jews. Therefore, he was speaking to the Jews wherever he went. Have you read Mat. 10:5,6? Jesus would forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially Samaritans. Ask me not for I do not understand why he would avoid the Gentiles when he knew from Isaiah 42:6 that Israel had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles. Okay, if he didn't care, he didn't but, to stand against them, I could never understand.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It does not matter if there were Gentiles in the crowd listening to Jesus. Jesus was speaking to the Jews who formed about 95% of the crowd. (Mat. 5:1 - 7:28) When Jesus happened to go to Galilee, he would preach in the Synagogues of the Jews. Therefore, he was speaking to the Jews wherever he went. Have you read Mat. 10:5,6? Jesus would forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially Samaritans. Ask me not for I do not understand why he would avoid the Gentiles when he knew from Isaiah 42:6 that Israel had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles. Okay, if he didn't care, he didn't but, to stand against them, I could never understand.

I don't know if you can discuss Jesus' word since you believe He is a phony.

Wick Stick

What do you think of the following information?

Exodus 33:7-11 Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
7 And Moses took his tabernacle and pitched it without the camp, at a distance from the camp; and it was called the Tabernacle of Testimony: and it came to pass that every one that sought the Lord went forth to the tabernacle which was without the camp.
8 And whenever Moses went into the tabernacle without the camp, all the people stood every one watching by the doors of his tent; and when Moses departed, they took notice until he entered into the tabernacle.
9 And when Moses entered into the tabernacle, the pillar of the cloud descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and God talked to Moses.
10 And all the people saw the pillar of the cloud standing by the door of the tabernacle, and all the people stood and worshipped every one at the door of his tent.
11 And the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as if one should speak to his friend; and he retired into the camp: but his servant Joshua the son of Naue, a young man, departed not forth from the tabernacle.

Yeshua, (Nehemiah 8:17), departed not from the tabernacle-tent of Moshe?
All the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan . . . :)

PS ~ Hey, I just noticed the forum default NKJV also has the same reading in Exodus 33:7.
Tabernacle usually means body, so I might conclude that the "second man" has made his abode in Moses' tabernacle. But keep reading to the end of this post for a huge caveat.

The timing is interesting. Israel is out of Egypt; in the wilderness. They have met God and received the law.

In the immediate pre-text, Israel has just sinned.

Here in the text, God leaves the camp, saying that He will no longer accompany them, and might just destroy them.

Then, in the immediate post-text, Moses petitions on their behalf, and God not only rejoins the camp, but shows Himself to Moses in the most complete revelation of Himself that exists in the Pentateuch.

There's no record of this section in the Dead Sea Scrolls, though the sections before and after exist. I can't be sure sure if that's just a very large lacuna, if that means that this section is a gloss, or if that means the Essenes didn't like this passage.

I tend to think it's a gloss, because this section taken together with the section that follows has God changing his mind radically, swayed by Moses appeal. Holy bipolar disorders, batman! Deities don't tend to be changeable or double-minded.

Wick Stick

Matt 15:24 But [Jesus] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jews weren't lost. Also Jews weren't the house of Israel; they were the house of Judah. There's a reason Jesus spent most of his time in... Galilee, Perea, the Decapolis, trans-Jordan. His mission, and His commission, was to Israel. Not Judah.

daqq

Matt 15:24 But [Jesus] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jews weren't lost. Also Jews weren't the house of Israel; they were the house of Judah. There's a reason Jesus spent most of his time in... Galilee, Perea, the Decapolis, trans-Jordan. His mission, and His commission, was to Israel. Not Judah.

It is a body temple analogy, which is why Paul says that Messiah is the savior of the body; for if we carry out his Testimony then indeed Messiah is the savior of the body. As a Jew, Ben Masada, this should be much less difficult to understand than it is for most; for the inner man of the heart is the Jew and the Levite, but the members of the body are likened to the other tribes which are the lost sheep of the house of Israel, that is, the flesh with all its attributes, (and why they are accounted as lost). So it is up to you, Ben Masada, the Jew of the inner man of the heart, to lead the remainder of the lost tribes back to Messiah in his kingdom, of which the Father is the Great Head over all. Your tribes are likened to ten little virgins; five on the right and five on the left, with their ten little lamps on the right and on the left, just as the lamps in the Solomon Temple on the right hand and on the left hand side. But five are wise and five are foolish, (they seem to have a mind of their own, lol), and so they must be shepherded and sometimes that means with a rod of iron, (Torah).

Yeshua Says: Think not that I am come to cast peace upon the earth; I came not to cast peace but a machaira-sword, (of spiritual warfare, Rev 6:4). For I am come to sever a man from his father, and the daughter from her mother, and the daughter in law from her mother in law, (Deut 13:6-10). And the enemies of a man shall be those of his own household! (Micah 7:5-6). He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that does not take up his stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. He that finds his soul shall apollumi-destroy her: but he that apollumi-detroys his soul for my sake shall find her, (Matthew 10:34-39).

Yeshua Says: The enemies of a man shall be those of his own household!

Yeshua has four brethren: are they not Yakob, and Yosef, and Shimon, and Yhudas? Yet while Yeshua speaks to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stand without, desiring to speak with him. And someone says to him, Behold, your mother and your brethren stand without, desiring to speak with you. But he answers and says: Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in the heavens, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother, (Matthew 12:46-50).

Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim:
rt-hand.png

Yeshua Says: Behold, my mother and my brethren!

Yeshua Says: Do you suppose that I am come to give peace in the earth? I tell you, Nay, but rather division! For from henceforth there shall be five in one house diamerizo-cloven-divided: three against two and two against three. The father shall be divided over the son, and the son over the father; the mother over the daughter, and the daughter over the mother; the mother in law over her daughter in law, and the daughter in law over her mother in law, (Luke 12:51-53).

Yeshua Says: Five in one house cloven! parted! divided!
three-against-two.png

Yeshua Says: Three against two and two against three!

And five divided are like the ten virgin lamps of the House:
Five on the right hand side and five on the left, (1 Kings 7:49).
Three against two, and two against three, and every man is a house!

So simple even the little ones and children can understand. :)

:sheep:

Matthew 18:7-14
7 Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
[Luke 16:31-17:2]
8 Wherefore if your hand or your foot offend you, cut them off, and cast them from you: it is better for you to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into aionion fire.
9 And if your eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into Gehinom fire.
10 Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father who is in the heavens.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
12 What do you suppose if a man has an hundred
sheep and one of them be gone astray? Does he not leave the ninety-nine, and go into the mountains, and seek that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he finds it, verily I say unto you, he rejoices more over that sheep than of the ninety-nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in the heavens that one of these little ones should perish.

Are literal little children lost in the doctrine of Yeshua? Of course not, so he does not speak of literal children when he says "one of these little ones", but rather, he speaks of the members of the body. In the same way Paul speaks of mortifying or putting to "sleep" the unruly members of your household which are upon the Land, and again, mortifying or putting to death the deeds of the body: and when the Son of man comes, (bringing the full understanding of the full Testimony of Yeshua), then those unruly members of your household which you have been forced to put to "sleep" will be raised up into a new heavens and a new earth wherein dwells righteousness. This is the promise, even that of Deuteronomy 11:21, "as the days of the heavens upon the earth", (each in his own appointed times because every man is from the land and the heavens are your mind, "Mount Horeb"). Even Lazarus-Eleazar the kohen is one of these "little ones", (the statement from Matthew 18:7 above is the companion statement tying this passage to Luke 17:1-2 which is the punch-line statement for the parable of Lazarus and the rich man). So you, if you be in Messiah, that is in his Testimony-Doctrine, are become a new man, the true inner Jew, (and Levite), of the heart; and your members are the outer bounds commons profane area of your house-body-temple: and those members in your little outlying cities and unwalled villages are the remnant of the tribes your brethren: the lost tribes of Israel. So you go through all the land preaching to gospel of the kingdom to all the outlying tribes of your brethren, (and no doubt you will not have gone over all the cities of Israel till the Son of man become). But as Paul says, they being fleshly and carnal are currently enemies of the gospel of Messiah, yet beloved of the fathers, and therefore you are to shepherd them, and may need to put some of them to "sleep" if need be until the Master returns as if from a far away journey, (Mark 13:34-37). And it matters not who your are according to the flesh or on the outside: in this manner shall all Yisrael be delivered, (each in his or her own appointed times). Hear, O Yisrael, Elohim has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise! :chuckle:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Shekinah Dove.....coming down upon us...............

The Shekinah Dove.....coming down upon us...............

Awesome to know, that at Jesus baptism and resurrection, God declared his sonship, and his anointed LIFE is to us the perfect word-pattern, the imaged excellence of the Father's glory, the dove representing that fount of holy spirit power coming down on all sons of God, as the 'Christ' also enters them, and expands the light of truth within, to the glory of the Father, whereby the glory of the Son continues to increase....as the revelation of God increases, whose dispensations of grace are without end.

daqq

Awesome to know, that at Jesus baptism and resurrection, God declared his sonship, and his anointed LIFE is to us the perfect word-pattern, the imaged excellence of the Father's glory, the dove representing that fount of holy spirit power coming down on all sons of God, as the 'Christ' also enters them, and expands the light of truth within, to the glory of the Father, whereby the glory of the Son continues to increase....as the revelation of God increases, whose dispensations of grace are without end.

Nice, I need to pay closer attention as I just now noticed you had responded here. :)

Romans 1:1-4 — παυλος δουλος Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ κλητος αποστολος αφωρισμενος εις ευαγγελιον θεου ο προεπηγγειλατο δια των προφητων αυτου εν γραφαις αγιαις περι του υιου αυτου του γενομενου εκ σπερματος δαυιδ κατα σαρκα του ορισθεντος υιου θεου εν δυναμει κατα πνευμα αγιωσυνης εξ αναστασεως νεκρων Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ του κυριου ημων

Romans 1:1-4 — Paul, a servant of Meshiah Ι̅H, a called-out apostle set apart for the good news message of Elohim; the promise of old by way of His prophets, in the holy writings, concerning His Son having come from the seed of David: According to flesh having been declared Son of Elohim with miraculous Power: According to the Set-Apart Holiness Spirit, by the resurrection of the dead, Meshiah Ι̅H our Master.

According to flesh: DECLARED Son of Elohim with miraculous Power, (Luke 3:22 Bezae).
Codex Bezae (D) is one of the four great uncials and most important codices to Christianity:

LUKE 3:22 BEZAE (D)
ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ ϹΟΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ

University of Cambridge - Codex Bezae

Luke 3:22 Bezae (D)
22 καὶ καταβῆναι τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον σωματικῷ εἴδει ὡς περιστερὰν εἰς αὐτόν καὶ φωνὴν ἐκ τοῡ οὐρανοῦ γενέσθαι υἱός μου εἶ σὺ ἐγὼ σήμερον γεγέννηκά σε

22 And the Spirit of the Holy One descended in corporeal-bodily form as a dove to-into him, and a voice came out of the heaven, "You are My Son, this day have I begotten you."
[Psalm 2:7]

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Begotten sons...................

Begotten sons...................

Nice, I need to pay closer attention as I just now noticed you had responded here. :)

Romans 1:1-4 — παυλος δουλος Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ κλητος αποστολος αφωρισμενος εις ευαγγελιον θεου ο προεπηγγειλατο δια των προφητων αυτου εν γραφαις αγιαις περι του υιου αυτου του γενομενου εκ σπερματος δαυιδ κατα σαρκα του ορισθεντος υιου θεου εν δυναμει κατα πνευμα αγιωσυνης εξ αναστασεως νεκρων Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ του κυριου ημων

Romans 1:1-4 — Paul, a servant of Meshiah Ι̅H, a called-out apostle set apart for the good news message of Elohim; the promise of old by way of His prophets, in the holy writings, concerning His Son having come from the seed of David: According to flesh having been declared Son of Elohim with miraculous Power: According to the Set-Apart Holiness Spirit, by the resurrection of the dead, Meshiah Ι̅H our Master.

According to flesh: DECLARED Son of Elohim with miraculous Power, (Luke 3:22 Bezae).
Codex Bezae (D) is one of the four great uncials and most important codices to Christianity:

LUKE 3:22 BEZAE (D)
ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ ϹΟΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ

University of Cambridge - Codex Bezae

22 καὶ καταβῆναι τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον σωματικῷ εἴδει ὡς περιστερὰν εἰς αὐτόν καὶ φωνὴν ἐκ τοῡ οὐρανοῦ γενέσθαι υἱός μου εἶ σὺ ἐγὼ σήμερον γεγέννηκά σε

22 And the Spirit of the Holy One descended in corporeal-bodily form as a dove to-into him, and a voice came out of the heaven, "You are My Son, this day have I begotten you."
[Psalm 2:7]

Superlative :)

I recall an awesome piece of artwork on Jesus baptism, but my search failed to find that specific one, so I found this image, to share, along with some poetry, to enhance the logos stream here, for the upliftment of all. The baptism is figurative of all of us receiving the holy spirit, the divine unction.

To the christening of sonship :)

daqq

I recall an awesome piece of artwork on Jesus baptism, but my search failed to find that specific one, so I found this image, to share, along with some poetry, to enhance the logos stream here, for the upliftment of all. The baptism is figurative of all of us receiving the holy spirit, the divine unction.

To the christening of sonship :)

Nice again! :)

Chrisma-messianic-anointing-divine-unction from the Holy One, (Luke 3:22 - Hagios).

1 John 2:20 T/R
20 και υμεις χρισμα εχετε απο του αγιου και οιδατε παντα

1 John 2:20 KJV
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1 John 2:20 W/H
20 και υμεις χρισμα εχετε απο του αγιου και οιδατε παντες

1 John 2:20 ASV
20 And ye have an anointing from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

daqq

I recall an awesome piece of artwork on Jesus baptism, but my search failed to find that specific one, so I found this image

Yeah, it is highly unlikely you will find the depiction of a fiery dove with hair that is white like pure wool, as white as snow, having seven eyes of fire and girded about the breast in pure golden uphaz-light, its wings like a flying megillah scroll written within and without, (and their knobs as if a wheel within a wheel), and the span of its wings being twenty cubits by ten cubits to fill the entire tabernacle of the testimony in its fullness to repletion. Can you imagine eating a roll of that size? Sweet as honey in the mouth but bitter in the belly. And when he is seated in his fiery throne, a river of fire proceeds from before him, O son of enosh: yea, fire on the Yarden River, and all your Nazarite hair will be consumed in the offering. :chuckle:

Edit: [MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION] — Not as large as this scroll but much the same:
Like living water added to the water of purification so as to make chrestos wine. :)

Last edited: