ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This page has had 207 visits

(Gal 1:10) Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
(Gal 1:10) Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

I showed you that verse over 40 times, on TOL, you hypocrite, as you are one off the biggest man pleasers on this site, whose "ministry," being so obsessed with those meanie MADists, is to let others pervert the gospel of Christ, as long as they are not of the MAD persuasion, because you do not want to offend others, being the spineless wimp, weasel, man pleasing charlatan that you are.

musterion

No, Alan Luden played Trapper "Hot Lips" Winchester on The Alan Luden Show, the seriocomic NBC hit about a Navy laundry depot during Vietnam. Co-starring Larry Storch as Admiral Sherman T. Penobscott.

Lon

Excuse me, but I preach what is in Christ and historically true. I don't know if that is what you mean by preterist, so if you speak about me again, it is the historical view of what is true in Christ, got it?
He was calling me a partial preterist, I believe. He is correct. I am. Perhaps by implication he meant you too? :idunno: It isn't ALL bad being a partial preterist :)

For the most part, it is a belief that many or most prophecies have already taken place. Partial preterists either believe less of them have taken place, or that many can have future fulfillment as well, but had partial fulfillment, at least, already.
Much of the prophecies, in Matthew, I believe, have already happened. Might they yet have future fulfillment? Yes. There are such things as double or more fulfillments of prophecies. That is the larger reason I am 'partial.' Sorry, a bit off topic, but perhaps it answers a question :idunno: In Him -Lon

john w

Hall of Fame
No, Alan Luden played Trapper "Hot Lips" Winchester on The Alan Luden Show, the seriocomic NBC hit about a Navy laundry depot during Vietnam. Co-starring Larry Storch as Admiral Sherman T. Penobscott.

Beaver biscuits!You're confusing it with Luden's Bar and Grill, where that famous actor McLean Stevenson hung out at, right after he left MASH, being fired after having an affair with 171 lb. 1st Lt. Kealani Kellye( portrayed by Kellye Nakahara); McLean quickly recovered, however, going on to fame in the great classic, "Hello, Larry."