They Made Me Gay

musterion

So just to be clear.

1. AB says I'm not now a homosexual.

2. . . .

3. Anna insists I am a hypocrite.

musterion

It seems as if you have a pretty active imagination where it comes to people supposedly constantly bringing up your college years frankly...

You repeatedly brought up the anecdote I shared years ago whenever the opportunity suited you, but I forgive you too.

Now hush please, Anna is about to tell me why I'm a hypocrite.

Arthur Brain

So just to be clear.

1. AB says I'm not now a homosexual.

2. . . .

3. Anna insists I am a hypocrite.

Can you answer the question as to whether an *unsaved* person who entertained the same as you once did is a homosexual? In other words, even if they never entertained or were remotely attracted to their same gender since, yet were an 'unbeliever', they would still be a homosexual in your opinion?

musterion

Can you answer the question as to whether an *unsaved* person who entertained the same as you once did is a homosexual? In other words, even if they never entertained or were remotely attracted to their same gender since, yet were an 'unbeliever', they would still be a homosexual in your opinion?

I'm waiting to hear from Anna.

Arthur Brain

You repeatedly brought up the anecdote I shared years ago whenever the opportunity suited you, but I forgive you too.

Now hush please, Anna is about to tell me why I'm a hypocrite.

You once trollishly made up snide innuendo about myself but on here it's kinda expected. If I bring up the anecdote it's at times like these where it's appropriate and relevant.

musterion

Unless of course you actually have been trolling me this whole time and really haven't had anything to say of substance. Could that be it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Not seeing it.

I'll settle for this, though. I quoted Christ and you said I was being inconsistent. Please explain how.

I already explained. Meanwhile I'll wait for you to prove I've ever said anything to you before today about your college year thoughts of sex with another man.