They Made Me Gay

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Plumb your own depths.

no point....no need.

then i'll address your retarded comment

but don't say i didn't give you a chance to explain yourself :idunno:

you said:
I can see how it may be unacceptable to you....but it's the manner in which homosexuals' express their particular sexual desires. If it's acceptable between them....then who are you and I?

in this, you are saying that whatever is acceptable between partners (regardless of degree or nature of perversion) is acceptable to you

i put forward two examples of perversions in which both participants could be found to be "acceptable" in that they engage in the behavior willingly - pedophilia and bestiality

i see no reason why those two particular examples, as defined, would not be acceptable to you - based on your retarded statement

quip

BANNED
Banned
then i'll address your retarded comment

but don't say i didn't give you a chance to explain yourself :idunno:

you said:

in this, you are saying that whatever is acceptable between partners (regardless of degree or nature of perversion) is acceptable to you

i put forward two examples of perversions in which both participants could be found to be "acceptable" in that they engage in the behavior willingly - pedophilia and bestiality

i see no reason why those two particular examples, as defined, would not be acceptable to you - based on your retarded statement

Think hard about your comparisons...then come to a rational, non-trolling answer for yourself...IOW, plumb your own depths. (or stay an bigoted idiot...it matters little to me.)

ok doser

Think hard about your comparisons...then come to a rational, non-trolling answer for yourself...

oh, i have no problem coming up with an answer - I recognize perversion and reject it

retards like you, on the other hand, have no way to recognize that pedophilia and bestiality are perversions while embracing homosexuality

Arthur Brain

Think hard about your comparisons...then come to a rational, non-trolling answer for yourself...IOW, plumb your own depths. (or stay an bigoted idiot...it matters little to me.)

Essentially it matters little to him either. For trolling purposes he'll keep pulling the fallacies out of his...hat and perpetuate them, even though he knows they simply don't work or can formulate any sort of rational argument for them. It's pretty much a matter of "arrgh, consenting non married adults are allowed to have lives in society!" etc etc...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That approach you're running into has been tried so often I'm surprised there isn't a "ye" in it somewhere. Why people use beastiality and pedophilia, neither of which can involve the essential element of consent present in homosexual relations, as a parallel for homosexuality is a mystery...until you realize the objection isn't rooted in reason, so expecting reason to attach beyond it is a little like wishing on a star...a dim, dim star.

ok doser

yes, well, quip's retarded statement that i responded to dint say anything about consent or adults, did it?

you retards are really three of a kind :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, well, quip's retarded statement that i responded to dint say anything about consent or adults, did it?
Consent only comes into play when someone like you takes the irrational approach of attempting to parallel homosexuality with pedophilia and beastiality or suggests that without a moral absolute there's no meaningful distinction between them.

Now do something that marks your maturity.

That'll do.

Arthur Brain

That approach you're running into has been tried so often I'm surprised there isn't a "ye" in it somewhere. Why people use beastiality and pedophilia, neither of which can involve the essential element of consent present in homosexual relations, as a parallel for homosexuality is a mystery...until you realize the objection isn't rooted in reason, so expecting reason to attach beyond it is a little like wishing on a star...a dim, dim star.

Thou art a philistine sire! Prithee thee and behold...

Not much else...

Carry on as thou were making a lot of sense.

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Well, anyone with an IQ above dried paint would be able to distinguish between acts between those who can consent to sexual activity and those who can't to begin with. They'd also know better than to compare abusive practices with consensual ones but let's face it. You don't really have any moral outrage on any of this anyway...

Look, your bridge is calling you.

:)

Lon

No, there are connections, and clear ones. 1) Parents of, owners of. In all cases, these parents and owners are involved and 'should' have a say. 2) All of them are proven to shorten and degenerate quality of life, especially as some of those viruses come from the clear tie-in. They ARE connected. 3) Biblically -they all necessarily are tied together as unacceptable by a Christian people, even Christian voting people in a democracy or republic 4) All have been and in some places, still are against the law, not because bigots are in charge, but because it concerns and harms all the above and all involved. Our current culture doesn't like hearing this, but it is the same reason we, as a society have banned smoking in public areas: the activity harms not just self, but others around the activity. I realize there is a rebuttal, but I'm trying to answer the wish upon the dim star in a way that has some sense, reason, and meaning. It is harmful and I see the harm with young adults in my extended family. It will kill them/cost them an early life. I see it. I don't believe they have the right to hurt their immediate and extended families. In Him -Lon