They Made Me Gay

Arthur Brain

Although even though AB is the the more intelligent and direct of the two (he is a man), I honestly wonder if that's what he thinks as well. I guess I'll never know.

Oh wow, you think gender defines intelligence and directness now? Reckon anna got right under your skin to come out with that 'doozy'...

You missing Crucible?

:freak:

Man, you still can't even answer the question as to whether an *unsaved* person is a homosexual if they had the same brief experience as you.

Wonder why that is...

:rolleyes:

musterion

Oh wow, you think gender defines intelligence and directness now? Reckon anna got right under your skin to come out with that 'doozy'...

You missing Crucible?

:freak:

Man, you still can't even answer the question as to whether an *unsaved* person is a homosexual if they had the same brief experience as you.

Wonder why that is...

:rolleyes:

Give me a yes or no and I'm up for your question. Do you consider me to now be a homosexual based on something 25 years ago? Answer it and I'll drop it with you and take your question.

Arthur Brain

To be fair, I think that's more Anna. Could be both, though...AB has said both that I am and am not a homosexual in this very thread.

Well no, by your own definition you called yourself a homosexual, not me. You still haven't answered as to whether an *unsaved* person who once had the same 'temptation' is one even if they've been 'viscerally repulsed' by the notion since.

It's baffling why you can't or won't answer this.

musterion

I suppose it should count for something that, at the party I mentioned, I surely had been drinking but even at that I still turned down the homosexual's offer.

musterion

Well no, by your own definition you called yourself a homosexual, not me. You still haven't answered as to whether an *unsaved* person who once had the same 'temptation' is one even if they've been 'viscerally repulsed' by the notion since.

It's baffling why you can't or won't answer this.

I already told you that I will. Glad to do it. You first.

Arthur Brain

Give me a yes or no and I'm up for your question. Do you consider me to now be a homosexual based on something 25 years ago? Answer it and I'll drop it with you and take your question.

I already answered you on this. No, I don't.

:AMR:

So, finally, you can now answer my question.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

Absolutely. The question is good and deserves its own thread so please start one. It will get us away from all this clutter.

As anna's just said, why can't you just answer it here? It doesn't exactly need a new thread, just a single answer on your part.