ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the foundation was being laid that is when the disciples could do all kinds of miraculous things.

However, God is miraculous, and He personally helps those who need His help.

We do not have at our command by God to do all kinds of amazing things to show people what we say is the truth.

We cannot go to someone and raise their dead.

We cannot give sight to a person born blind.

God TESTIFIED by allowing the Apostles to do those things while preaching the gospel...while they were laying the foundation.

The Jews needed to know that the Gentiles were now included. The Gentiles speaking in tongues/languages of the Jews, which were many, since they had settled into different areas---the Gentiles speaking in tongues was evidence to the Jews, it was a sign that the Gentiles were also saved, and that the truth was being revealed

Jesus said---These signs will follow them who believe.

He did not say it would end.

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

God's Truth

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Do you believe the foundation was laid or not?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

LA

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Why arent you raising the dead and healing the sick, why are you not freely giving?

musterion

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Acts 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Why haven't you, oh "obedient" one?

I like the part where it says "all."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Why arent you raising the dead and healing the sick, why are you not freely giving?

Why are you not involved in the things of Mark 16?

Why do you disbelieve Gods word and try to justify it by accusing others of some fault or lack if you can find it.

Which you can not.

I would not testify of the works which Christ did in our midst, and which followed, before unbelievers like yourself.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

LA

oatmeal

You are a believer, aren't you, though you cannot prove it, why aren't you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are a believer, aren't you, though you cannot prove it, why aren't you?

I'm not raising the dead, because im not a disciple/apostle granted it by Christ to establish the church.

You claim that is for you, as such, then you need to be freely giving it - Christ gave no caveat with it, He said as you have received, freely give.

You claim you have received that, i don't claim that.

Since you claim you have received it, then you need to be doing it, and not basing it on any criteria you wish to make up (how much faith YOU think someone else has) but just doing what He said and thats to give freely.

If you wont do it, its you who are either lying that you received, or you are refusing to heed the words of Christ you claim are for you.

The problem is yours not mine. You condemn yourself with your own testimony.

No one should be hard pressed to show in your community or any other in this country - of the dead being raised, if that was for you.

You all tell on yourselves.

God's Truth

The disciples could do miraculous things during the laying of the foundation. That is God's way of saying that what the disciples are saying is true.

Then foundation has been laid. God already testified to the message.

No one is raising the dead, and healing those crippled since birth.

OCTOBER23

WHERE ARE THE SIGNS ?????????????

DID GOD HEAL ME OF MY HEART ATTACK ?

DID GOD TAKE AWAY THE FLU FROM MY LUNGS ?

God's Truth

God can do those things. Sometimes He does miraculous things for people.

However, during the laying of the foundation---that is when the disciples were telling everyone about the gospel---God allowed the disciples to do miraculous things often, as a testimony of the Truth they were speaking.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not raising the dead, because im not a disciple/apostle granted it by Christ to establish the church.

That much is clear.

You claim that is for you, as such, then you need to be freely giving it - Christ gave no caveat with it, He said as you have received, freely give.

You do not know what we do.

We have received the Holy Spirit of the age to come concerning which we testify of and which our Father bears witness also.

but you do not understand that.

Since you claim you have received it, then you need to be doing it, and not basing it on any criteria you wish to make up (how much faith YOU think someone else has) but just doing what He said and thats to give freely.

Again, you do not know what we do but you claim we do not, therefore you sin for claiming to be true what you do not know.

If you wont do it, its you who are either lying that you received, or you are refusing to heed the words of Christ you claim are for you.

No one should be hard pressed to show in your community or any other in this country - of the dead being raised, if that was for you.

You have told the world that you do not believe what Christ said--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

LA

oatmeal

Mark 9:23

The call to love your neighbor does not mean that you have to go and meet everyone alive in the world and love them.

It is specific to your life situation and in this age of grace refers not to a geographical neighbor on your block as much as it does your neighbors in the body of Christ. Do good unto all, but especially to those in the household of faith.

Healing the sick and raising the dead is about utilizing the manifestations of believing, miracles and gifts of healing.

I Corinthians 12:8-10

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith [believing, that is believing beyond written scripture] by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles;
to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

However, we might ask, what is word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discerning of spirits for?

They are the way God tells us in the specifics situations that those things can be done.

Jesus statement of "heal the sick and raise the dead" is a general declaration of principle, not a commandment to heal anyone and everyone according to our own whims.

We still have to have God to direct our paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Just because Moses parted the Red Sea, that does not mean anyone at any time can tell a pond or lake to split and it will. God has to be the one to decide when and where if ever.

Likewise with any other healing or miracle, it is God's wisdom that determines what is available to do.

Jesus Christ could show up at a sick man's doorstep and offer to heal him, but unless that man believes, nothing is going to happen

Mark 9:23

Don't blame God for your unbelief.

Search the scriptures for answers to build your believing.

Find someone who can teach you how to believe

Last edited:

oatmeal

Evidently not.

Yet I Peter 2:24 is true, but we don't always rise up in our believing to appropriate the promises of God, now do we?

We don't always believe/obey God let alone believe/obey Him to the end of doing all things perfectly.

I am about 30 lbs overweight, should I keep eating like a pig [greedy for food] and expect God to reduce my weight?

I don't think so, what do you think?

Mark 3:1-5 Jesus told the man with the withered hand to stretch it out. That's impossible, his hand is withered.

which came first? what followed?

a. the hand was made whole

b, he stretched out his hand

Peter and John, Acts 3 told the lame man to stand up, that is impossible, he is lame.

Did the man say, I can't , I am lame

or did he do what was told and get up with Peter and John's assistance?

There is plenty to learn about healing and miracles, but there are far more basic and foundational truths to learn before those make good sense

Why don't do you do something that enables God to heal you?

Last edited:

oatmeal

Evidently not.

Yet I Peter 2:24 is true, but we don't always rise up in our believing to appropriate the promises of God, now do we?

We don't always believe/obey God let alone believe/obey Him to the end of doing all things perfectly.

I am about 30 lbs overweight, should I keep eating like a pig [greedy for food] and expect God to reduce my weight?

I don't think so, what do you think?

Mark 3:1-5 Jesus told the man with the withered hand to stretch it out. That's impossible, his hand is withered.

which came first? what followed?

a. the hand was made whole

b, he stretched out his hand

Peter and John, Acts 3 told the lame man to stand up, that is impossible, he is lame.

Did the man say, I can't , I am lame

or did he do what was told and get up with Peter and John's assistance?

There is plenty to learn about healing and miracles, but there are far more basic and foundational truths to learn before those make good sense

Why don't do you do something that enables God to heal you?

Eh?

SaulToPaul 2

You have told the world that you do not believe what Christ said--

LA

Do you do any of these signs?

Please be honest.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you do any of these signs?

Please be honest.

If you are honest, your cover will be blown.

You will not answer.

Yes, brother, and she will deceitfully "punt" Mark 16:20 KJV...

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Does she/anyone, confirm the word, with signs?