There was no house of Israel in the 1st century

john w

Hall of Fame
For the record, how many death knells are there currently?
The two verses that destroy Dispensationalism:... Another verse that destroy Dispensationalism:..Another verse that destroys Dispensationalism,

Sorry I am late....I have been suffering from over 100 death knells recently,and have been destroyed, over 3 times today.

What a f in' loser this Craigie the Clown is. I feel sorry for his family. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful.....Craige Pyle....From the army of the stupid.

Thanks for your cooperation, Gomer.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
HINT:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) 9 And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

Paul calls it a "secret".

john w

Hall of Fame
Which is why you need to drop Dispensationalism like a bag of dirt.

CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox....will be announcing, tonight, the continued death knell's that dispensationalism has suffered, and that it has been destroyed. You should tune in tonight, Craigie, since, you, being unemployed, and all, watch TV all day, in between studying your J. Stuart Russell, Josephus stack of commentaries/books, and listening to your Hankie Hanegraaf tapes.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you take your med's today Little Johnny?

You're not speaking clearly.
Hit me with that "Did you take your med's today Little Johnny?" cliche, again, would you, Gomer Craigie? That is the third time, in 2 days, sweetie. Please, you f in' clown? Please? Teach us some "the" Greek, would you, "grammer" boy? Or give us your cute little "lol," would you? Do be a dear...

Little, you quip, gay boy? At least I have a chin, and arms, you sissy looking, weak punk, weasel.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 would be enough for me.

Hey, Gomer Craigie!!!. I ask for your guidance. I am off on Monday's, until the end of December. Since you are unemployed, and rarely get out of your home, and spend time watching TV all day, in between reviewing your "fallable men" "invented" teachings, you are probably up to speed on the soaps. What do you think? If I am not suffering from yet another fatal death knell, I am considering either "The Edge of Night," or "Days of Our lives." Or perhaps "The The Guiding Light?" And what time does Hankie Hann's "The Unbiblical Answer Man" come on, seeing that you listen to it, call in, often?

Thanks, Gomer Craigie!

john w

Hall of Fame
You better watch....or one of those "woodshed police" people is going to report you.

Of course, you wouldn't know what a "woodshed" is, being the weasel you are, Gomer Craigie, admitted Jew hater, and anti-Semite. Go ahead, and report me, wimp. I forgot....You have no spine/vertebrae, even though you have leveled over 50 death knells against dispensationalism!!!! Yes, you are an obsessed troll. Get a job.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course, you wouldn't know what a "woodshed" is, being the weasel you are, Gomer Craigie, admitted Jew hater, and anti-Semite. Go ahead, and report me, wimp. I forgot....You have no spine/vertebrae, even though you have leveled over 50 death knells against dispensationalism!!!! Yes, you are an obsessed troll. Get a job.

Instead of stalking people who don't agree with Darby and your Dispensationalism, why don't you actually try making a post about the subject of the thread.