ECT There is one Kingdom of Heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

"But as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9
So MAD is about classifying the unimaginable? Do we any insight? Yes.

"These things God has revealed to us Through the Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:10

Even so we don't have the full revelation of what is to come. We can only begin to imagine with His help now how good it will be. But we know it It will be better than our minds can comprehend.

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then I shall know fully..." 1 Corinthians 13:12

Paul says we are all the children of Abraham through faith none distinguished. "...who is the father of us all." Romans 4:16

He says this because it is by faith and Grace for Jews and Gentiles alike.

Who does Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven? He said it is the one who is a slave to all. That's what Paul made himself...
Don't you think we rest in peace knowing Jesus will judge perfectly anyone's place?

I don't think you understand what I was getting it.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no scriptural basis for that 'subset' posistion.
"I tell you this brothers flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God..." 1 Corinthians 15:50

"...heavenly Kingdom..." 2 Timothy 4:18

You missed it-"flesh and blood":

"Pre-fall"
Genesis 2:23 KJV
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

The Lord Jesus Christ's resurrected, glorified body, which He has now, as a man, in "the third heaven:"

Luke 24:39 KJV

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV

for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The kingdom of heaven is a subset of the Kingdom of God, and you can't get into that subset. You can get into the Body of Christ (also a subset of the kingdom of God) by trusting the LORD, believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).
:up:

turbosixx

And then of course there is the next verse: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
(John 3:6 NKJV)

I think we all realize a person born of the flesh bleeds, but a person born of the Spirit is like the wind and the wind does not bleed.

Jesus said, "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8 NKJV)

Keep in mind that wind does not bleed.

This is the way I understand what Jesus is essentially saying to Nicodemus. Nic being a Jew has his whole life known that he is a child of God because he has been born into the Jewish nation. That’s the point the John the Baptist makes here, the people were trusting in their birth.
Matt.3:8 Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance; 9 and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our father'; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

Jesus is saying what John said, being born a child of Abraham will profit you nothing. That’s Jesus’ whole point; Nicodemus’ physical birth won’t do him any good in the Christian age, to be a child of God in the Christian age he has to enter that kingdom spiritually.

Paul talks about how he considered being a Jew rubbish to gain Christ and he put no confidence in the flesh (him being Jewish).
Phil. 3:2 Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the false circumcision; 3 for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh, 4 although I myself might have confidence even in the flesh. If anyone else has a mind to put confidence in the flesh, I far more: 5 circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; 6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless.
7 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. 8 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Neither does "flesh and bone."

Blood sustains flesh. Flesh can't live without blood, the life is in the blood.

For the life of the flesh is in the blood and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul. (Leviticus 17:11 NKJV)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are these two kingdoms and thrones identical?

1Ch 28:2 Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: As for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:
1Ch 28:3 But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war, and hast shed blood.
1Ch 28:4 Howbeit the LORD God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel:
1Ch 28:5 And of all my sons, (for the LORD hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

Psa 103:19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

turbosixx

Are these two kingdoms and thrones identical?

1Ch 28:2 Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: As for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:
1Ch 28:3 But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war, and hast shed blood.
1Ch 28:4 Howbeit the LORD God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel:
1Ch 28:5 And of all my sons, (for the LORD hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

Psa 103:19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

Not the way I understand it.

1 Sam.8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah; 5 and they said to him, "Behold, you have grown old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint a king for us to judge us like all the nations." 6 But the thing was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us." And Samuel prayed to the Lord. 7 The Lord said to Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them.

fzappa13

As the Old Testament Temple had 3 main sections, so does the Kingdom of God...it is the whole Household of God.

1. Land- hundreds of prophecies of some people inheriting the earth
2. A City- the kingdom of heaven, that comes down from heaven, 144000 kings & priests
3. Heaven- the Body of Christ, the glory of Christ, seated in heavenly places

Don't mix them, don't make them all the same, robbing God of his glory and making yourself out to be smarter than Him.
Just let these eternal inheritances play out as God intended, filling the universe with his people, and his glory.

Here is your inheritance if you are indeed one of God's own. Heaven is neither man nor God's long home.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

fzappa13

The kingdom of heaven is a subset of the Kingdom of God, and you can't get into that subset. You can get into the Body of Christ (also a subset of the kingdom of God) by trusting the LORD, believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

What do you see as being the difference between the two?

Cross Reference

This is the way I understand what Jesus is essentially saying to Nicodemus. Nic being a Jew has his whole life known that he is a child of God because he has been born into the Jewish nation. That’s the point the John the Baptist makes here, the people were trusting in their birth.
Matt.3:8 Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance; 9 and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our father'; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

Jesus is saying what John said, being born a child of Abraham will profit you nothing. That’s Jesus’ whole point; Nicodemus’ physical birth won’t do him any good in the Christian age, to be a child of God in the Christian age he has to enter that kingdom spiritually.

Paul talks about how he considered being a Jew rubbish to gain Christ and he put no confidence in the flesh (him being Jewish).
Phil. 3:2 Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the false circumcision; 3 for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh, 4 although I myself might have confidence even in the flesh. If anyone else has a mind to put confidence in the flesh, I far more: 5 circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; 6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless.
7 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. 8 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,

Amen!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Now what's your problem if you understand the difference between conception and begotten/born?

Conception and begotten refer to begettal, not being born.

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:18 KJV)

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (1 Corinthians 15:22-23 KJV)​

We are begotten of the Spirit but not yet born.