ECT There is one Kingdom of Heaven.

fzappa13

Conception and begotten refer to begettal, not being born.

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:18 KJV)

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (1 Corinthians 15:22-23 KJV)​

We are begotten of the Spirit but not yet born.

That is as well and succinctly put as I have ever heard this subject addressed.

Cross Reference

Conception and begotten refer to begettal, not being born.

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:18 KJV)

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (1 Corinthians 15:22-23 KJV)​

We are begotten of the Spirit but not yet born.

One cannot begin to pursue God to know Him until he is born again, as in begotten of the Father by the Holy Spirit. Do you understand that?

fzappa13

No resurrection needed. Jesus, by His resurrection was enabled to impute His life in those He chooses. John 20:22 were the first.

No resurrection needed.

:doh:

I'm sure God will be interested to hear that and He'll thank you for the heads up. So, how much of my Bible can I erase now?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
One cannot begin to pursue God to know Him until he is born again, as in begotten of the Father by the Holy Spirit. Do you understand that?

Do you understand there is a physical body and there is a spiritual body? Which do you have?

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44 NKJV)

Do you have a spiritual body? Here's the test.

Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. (John 3:7-8 NKJV)​

If you have a spiritual body then appear here beside me and we will talk about it.

Cross Reference

Do you understand there is a physical body and there is a spiritual body? Which do you have?

A physical body functioning in a Spiritual Body.

I
t is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44 NKJV)

And? What?

Do you have a spiritual body? Here's the test.

Don't need a test. I know what I possess and wha I belong to. .

Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. (John 3:7-8 NKJV)​

He is speaking clearly of a new birth, a spiritual one, not a new body but spiritual one that will take its place among many sons brought unto Glory per Heb 2:10.

If you have a spiritual body then appear here beside me and we will talk about it.

If you aren't part of the multimember spiritual One, I pity you.

One day my body will be glorified body __ still physical but, Glorified just like Jesus'.

OMT: The Spiritual body you fail to understand is the Body of Christ. His One multimember Body that represents Him in the world.