There is no Hell

way 2 go

Are you stupid? Take some time and check how it is done.

so you deny what is plainly stated ?

Samuel talking to Saul

1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul,...Saul answered,

you did not bother reading more did you ?

1Sa 28:16 And Samuel said, "Why then do you ask me, since the LORD has turned from you and become your enemy?
1Sa 28:17 The LORD has done to you as he spoke by me, for the LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.
1Sa 28:18 Because you did not obey the voice of the LORD and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day.
1Sa 28:19 Moreover, the LORD will give Israel also with you into the hand of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me. The LORD will give the army of Israel also into the hand of the Philistines."

and what happened, did what Samuel say come true ?

just in case

1Sa 31:2 And the Philistines overtook Saul and his sons, and the Philistines struck down Jonathan and Abinadab and Malchi-shua, the sons of Saul.

way 2 go

You guys need to promote your Occult beliefs else where. I see you did not bother to look into how it is done. The spirit speaks through the medium.
Ran out of substance again.

an still did not read what I wrote

Samuel talking to Saul

1Sa 28:16 And Samuel said, "Why then do you ask me, since the LORD has turned from you and become your enemy?
1Sa 28:17 The LORD has done to you as he spoke by me, for the LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.
1Sa 28:18 Because you did not obey the voice of the LORD and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the LORD has done this thing to you this day.
1Sa 28:19 Moreover, the LORD will give Israel also with you into the hand of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me. The LORD will give the army of Israel also into the hand of the Philistines."

just in case

1Sa 31:2 And the Philistines overtook Saul and his sons, and the Philistines struck down Jonathan and Abinadab and Malchi-shua, the sons of Saul.

Deu_18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

CherubRam

Ran out of substance again.

an still did not read what I wrote

Samuel talking to Saul

just in case

Deu_18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

Varoooomm! I have read the scripture a number of times. It is you who does not get it. I feel like I am speaking to a retard. you are promoting the occult and non-christian beliefs.

CherubRam

Some of the posters here are a good example why there should be a Christian community. They say things that are not biblical and call it the truth. Such people should be cut off from the christian community.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Some of the posters here are a good example why there should be a Christian community. They say things that are not biblical and call it the truth. Such people should be cut off from the christian community.
you may have done that to yourself

Timotheos

she saw the real Samuel no indications that it was not Samuel.

1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"

I too believe that this was the real Samuel. So this doesn't prove that spirits exist apart from the body. The passage doesn't say that the witch brought up Samuel's SPIRIT, Samuel himself was brought up. Samuel said "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?" The passage doesn't prove that dead spirits can live while they are dead without a body. Read the passage again. It never once says that what was brought back was Samuel's bodyless spirit.

God is more than capable of resurrecting the dead. He can and He will resurrect the dead. There are many examples in the Bible of God resurrecting the dead. There is no reason to believe that Samuel was not temporarily resurrected. There is no reason to believe that only Samuel's Ghost was resurrected, leaving Samuel in the grave. There is no reason to believe that the account of the Witch of Endor proves that dead spirits can live while they are dead.

Timotheos

Bible says there is a Hell. That is good enough for me. Luke 16:19-31

Jesus said the body and soul would be destroyed in hell. That's good enough for me. Matthew 10:28

This means of course, that their souls will not be kept alive forever so that they can be tortured alive forever. That's okay with me too! The Bible says that the wages of sin is death, that is good enough for me. You can believe that the wages of sin is to be tortured in hell forever if you want to, but that is not what the Bible says. You can believe the traditions of men rather than the Bible, that is good enough for you.

Timotheos

you would think that would be enough,
but there is all kinds of denial of truth
going on these days and it is only going to get worse.

Yes, you are the ones denying the truth:
For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the gift of God is ETERNAL LIFE in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You would think that a direct statement in the Bible would be enough for you to accept the truth, but there are all kinds of denial of truth, and you don't show any sign that you are going to accept the truth.

Why do you DENY what Romans 6:23 specifically says? Do you actually believe that you know MORE than Paul?
Why do you DENY what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28? Do you actually believe that you know MORE than the Son of God?

You are deceived by Satan.

Ben Masada

Yes, you are the ones denying the truth:
For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the gift of God is ETERNAL LIFE in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You would think that a direct statement in the Bible would be enough for you to accept the truth, but there are all kinds of denial of truth, and you don't show any sign that you are going to accept the truth.

Why do you DENY what Romans 6:23 specifically says? Do you actually believe that you know MORE than Paul?
Why do you DENY what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28? Do you actually believe that you know MORE than the Son of God?

You are deceived by Satan.

You say above in this post of yours that "The wages of sin is death." No, it is not! The wage of sin is in the fact that we have been born. Evidence? Thousands of babies die daily without having ever committed a single sin. Death is only the third step of life: Birth, life and death. So, death has nothing to do with sin, unless one is condemned to death for a crime that requires death.

Timotheos

You say above in this post of yours that "The wages of sin is death." No, it is not!
I understand that you do not accept the New Testament as an authority. I do, so we will have to agree to disagree. Romans 6:23
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to way2go. Since I think he accepts the NT, I used a NT argument for him. If I was talking to you, I would have used some other proof.