Theology Proper and the Existence and Attributes of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
(Rom. i. 19, 20), “The invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
(Isai. xl. 12, 13, 18, 19, &c.), “Have you not understood from the foundation of the earth, it is he that sits upon the circle of the heaven,”

Aimiel

(Isai. xl. 12, 13, 18, 19, &c.), “Have you not understood from the foundation of the earth, it is he that sits upon the circle of the heaven,”
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

I believe this verse is talking about time, since time is a circle: having a beginning and an end.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

I believe this verse is talking about time, since time is a circle: having a beginning and an end.
Where do you come up with this from?

Aimiel

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
That is not the same as what you said.

Aimiel

I didn't mean that I came up with the idea because I achieved nirvana or enlightenment... I meant that The Lord reveals things to those who study and meditate in His Word.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I didn't mean that I came up with the idea because I achieved nirvana or enlightenment... I meant that The Lord reveals things to those who study and meditate in His Word.

From the Word of God or from somewhere else? Do you believe that you can show what you said from God's Word?

Aimiel

From the Word of God or from somewhere else? Do you believe that you can show what you said from God's Word?
I find it makes sense for time to be a created thing and believe that it will come to an end...

And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

I believe that Jesus' reign shall also come to an end, as it is written...

For he must reign, 'till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God is the source of everything and everything will return to Him. It isn't the same that returns to Him but what He has created is fruitful and brings Him more than what He put into it. He sowed a Son and reaped millions of sons. The love He sowed in the earth is returned to Him as worship which is fellowship with His Very Presence.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I find it makes sense for time to be a created thing and believe that it will come to an end...

And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

I believe that Jesus' reign shall also come to an end, as it is written...

For he must reign, 'till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God is the source of everything and everything will return to Him. It isn't the same that returns to Him but what He has created is fruitful and brings Him more than what He put into it. He sowed a Son and reaped millions of sons. The love He sowed in the earth is returned to Him as worship which is fellowship with His Very Presence.

This is not what you said. I am sorry to point it out again, but I feel that you are not being honest. I have nothing more to say at this time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
‘as a shepherd’s tent,’ ‘cut off with pining sickness.’ ‘The life of man is as a wind, and like a cloud that is consumed and vanishes away. The eye that sees him shall see him no more; he returns not to his house, neither doth his place know him any more.’