The whole Truth Gospel, part two.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is all about God's love.

Jesus explained all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jesus explained all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.[/b]

Are you succeeding or just doing lip service?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is all about Salvation, and it is all about God's kingdom.

It is all about perfect peace and love which we don't have in this world.

If we are happy with our current situation, we will not be seeking God's kingdom.

We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not interested or seeking perfect love and peace.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If we are seeking perfect love and peace of the world, we ought to take heed of everything what Jesus says in the Gospels.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Readers,

Many will come into this thread to disrupt my point I am making about the whole gospel.

It is because they don't like some or many of Jesus' teachings.

Main one is "love your enemy".

"Love your enemy" teaching is so incontinent for most of us.

They disregard this message by approving to kill their enemy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't have any enemies. I wouldn't kill them if I did. However, when a country is at war, killing is part of that process. It's unavoidable.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Readers,

Many will come into this thread to disrupt my point I am making about the whole gospel.

So, we should have loved the Nazis and the Japanese during WW2? Should we have allowed them to take over the entire planet?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You will search shackle's post in vain to find any hint of love toward Christians, thousands of posts she has put up dripping hate and venom, especially her hate is directed towards Trinitarians.

Her husband was the first victim of her "love"

Epoisses

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.

...and God's love in unconditional.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Readers,

The main one is to love the brethren...but you make the church your enemy. You hate the church without a cause

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
...and God's love in unconditional.

Jesus never expresses any hate for Judas, but it is clear that He was aware of him from the beginning and He did warn him "it were better for you if you had never been born"

Jesus is a realist He tells the difference between doves and vipers and He calls them out