The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

glorydaz

Anyone who can see can see what you doing as being evil.

Speaking the truth is never evil. You, on the other hand, posted a picture of John W. and accused him of evil because he was holding a beer in the picture.

The fact that you reported me, shows just how desperate you are.

I said nothing about where I got my information. Everyone just got that information from YOU, and your big mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....right back atcha, dudette.

God's Truth

Speaking the truth is never evil. You, on the other hand, posted a picture of John W. and accused him of evil because he was holding a beer in the picture.

The fact that you reported me, shows just how desperate you are.

I said nothing about where I got my information. Everyone just got that information from YOU, and your big mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....right back atcha, dudette.

You are not speaking the truth about anything you say.

As for John W., he called me a drunk one too many times and he needed to be exposed with a picture he posted for all to see.

glorydaz

You are not speaking the truth about anything you say.

As for John W., he called me a drunk one too many times and he needed to be exposed with a picture he posted for all to see.

Make excuses all you want. You simply prove what a hypocrite you are. :chew:

glorydaz

I couldn't care any less what you say about me or about any untruths you say about anyone in my family.

I was simply sharing my dismay at how you do things.

You brought it all back by how you were judging John W.

Mend you ways, and perhaps I'll be able to move past the pain. :sigh:

God's Truth

That's not what you've been preaching. You preach one must obey to be accepted by Jesus.

Come clean....it will do you good.

You have to obey Jesus.

If you would just obey Jesus, you would not speak untruths about people and their family.

If John W. would just obey Jesus, he wouldn't say the worst things about people. He wouldn't lie about people as he does.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is something that you can have faith and believe in, and there is plenty of scripture to back it up. I learned this doctrine from a group of Christian scholars back in the 70's. It changed the way that I believed. I was very religious. All of my religious chains fell off when I learned this and I became God's free man in Jesus Christ.

All that Jesus Christ is and all that Jesus Christ has done is ours by faith.

Jesus Christ is God's great free gift for all of humanity. Not only is salvation a free gift from God that cannot be earned, deserved or imposed, Jesus himself is also God's great free gift.

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory" Colossians 3:4.

Christ is our life. Our real life is at the right hand of God in heaven. It is the life that has been made perfect through suffering, Hebrews 2:10 and will make us perfect through his suffering.

"Therefore as by the offense of one (Adam) judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) THE FREE GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him.

When Jesus arose from the dead, we arose with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, we ascended with him.

The vicarious life and death of Christ was such a reality to Paul that Paul screamed out at the legalistic Galatians, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live" Galatians 2:20.

The old Adamic Paul had been put to death in Jesus Christ, and a new born again Paul had been resurrected in Jesus Christ.

"For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall also be in the likeness of his resurrection" Romans 6:5.

We are in the likeness of his resurrection because we have been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23. The new man in Christ is no longer concerned about sin, because he believes that his sins have been atoned for. The new man in Christ is not religious because he believes that he is complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

The vicarious death of Christ is spelled out for us in 2 Corinthians 5:21.

"For he (God) has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him".

Jesus in our name and on our behalf becomes sin for us. We are indeed in some very deep water here. How did Jesus become sin for us? While Jesus was hanging on the cross God took all of the sins of the world and our sins and put them on Jesus, 1 John 2:2. "He that knew no sin became sin for us". When God saw the sins of the world on Jesus, God put him to death. The sins of the whole world have been atoned for.

The holy righteous life of Jesus has been lived for us. It is the life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. Jesus has atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. We now stand as complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

"And has raised us up together and has made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

When Jesus entered into heaven, spiritually, we entered in heaven with him. Our salvation is in a very safe place. No one can steal it. No one can pervert it. It is our inheritance that is incorruptible and undefiled and that cannot fade away, reserved for you in heaven, 1 Peter 1:4.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third) 12-26. I do not know what is meant here. I do not know what Vicarious means. I do not know what The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer means.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Make up your mind. :popcorn:

I told the truth, and you are lying by saying I wasn't telling the truth.

Are you obeying Jesus by falsely accusing me, or are you trusting Him to fix you? :think:

I think all people see that you need to repent.

Thanks for asking.