ECT The very very most worstest errors of MAD,

SaulToPaul 2

So, what do you actually, think you've accomplished here? Anything?
Everything? Have you made a "Grand point?" Have you changed the
minds and hearts of any or ALL? On a one to ten scale, have you
created doubt or convinced anyone of anything? Are you proud of
this thread?

I, for one, think this thread is a masterpiece and likely LA's finest contribution thus far to TOL.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

DAN P

Number one error--

Mad implies by their beliefs, that Christ's ministry to His disciples was a failure.

LA

Hi , and in Matt 28:19 and 20 were COMMANDED to go into the world and DID they ??
NO , so they FAILED , because Israel was set aside , in Acts 13:46 , Acts 18:6 and 9in Acts 28:28 !!

They rejected the Counsel of God , in John 7:30 !!::darwinsm::darwinsm:

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Number one error--

Mad implies by their beliefs, that Christ's ministry to His disciples was a failure.

Their belief suggests He could not prepare them as an example of what Christ wants to do with all believers.

Which brings us to the Second great error of MAD--

They say the mystery hidden from the foundation of the world was that Christ would die for man's sins, that is to atone for them,

despite the fact that the OT law contains many pictures of Christs' death burial and resurrection, which was enshrined in laws of the temple,and that Christ unbraided His disciples for not knowing it from the scriptures.

So the mystery hidden was not that, but was as stated in Col--

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

This full end of this mystery (so that there will be none who it is a mystery to) is here--

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

However for those of the resurrection the mystery will be no more--

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

(because God is IN Christ )

Notice the highlighted part which shows that if a group does not know the mystery then they also can not be of His servants the prophets.

The 120 of the day of Pentecost were the first to have the full effect of the mystery of Christ IN them, in their lives, while still mortal.

Man will continue to devise forms of doctrine to excuse themselves of that which is necessary of them to prepare them for the same.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

i just read the first line and stopped. wrong already - i'm not a "madist", per se. but how about just an addition to Christ's ministry and teachings. you know, His ministry did get cut a little short. i'm confident that God told Paul new things, Praise Jesus ! ! ! what is so difficult about it ? why label it ? curious, is there something i'm missing ? everything you posted looks true except your commentary and the first few lines. in other words, it's ALL wrong expcept for the scriptures - :)

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i just read the first line and stopped. wrong already - i'm not a "madist", per se. but how about just an addition to Christ's ministry and teachings. you know, His ministry did get cut a little short. i'm confident that God told Paul new things, Praise Jesus ! ! ! what is so difficult about it ? why label it ? curious, is there something i'm missing ? everything you posted looks true except your commentary and the first few lines. in other words, it's ALL wrong expcept for the scriptures - :)

You are blinded by your man learnt beliefs.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.remnantofgod.org/guillotines.htm#French

• video~ Guillotines in Obamacare
•Death Penalty: Kill em quick!
• video~ Execution by Guillotine in USA
•OBAMACARE Codes Confirm: Execution by Beheading Coming to USA!
•Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?
•Noahide Laws and the Guillotine
• video~ America's guillotines and Fema coffins
•Georgia House of Representatives HB1085 - Death penalty; televise executions
•Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
• video~ China organ harvesting of prisoners

heir

TOL Subscriber
So the mystery hidden was not that, but was as stated in Col--

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles;which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
That's the mystery of the gospel. There is more than one mystery revealed to and through Paul. Get saved by trusting the Lord believing His faith and finished work (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and study (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) to be faithful as a steward of the mysteries of God.

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

1 Corinthians 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's the mystery of the gospel. There is more than one mystery revealed to and through Paul. Get saved by trusting the Lord believing His faith and finished work (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and study (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) to be faithful as a steward of the mysteries of God.

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

1 Corinthians 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

Changing your story now are you.

You are caught out arguing the mystery came only through Paul at the first and now you claim several mysteries.

Did they all come through Paul too???

People were being saved through believing the gospel. well before Paul was saved through Paul hearing the same gospel he later preached.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Changing your story now are you.
Nope.

You are caught out arguing the mystery came only through Paul at the first and now you claim several mysteries.

LA
Where have I ever claimed there was only one mystery revealed to and through Paul? You're being ridiculous. I have never claimed Paul was given only one mystery. That would be absurd.

And here's me discussing more than one mystery with you before in one of your other threads.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4181067&postcount=2

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope.

Where have I ever claimed there was only one mystery revealed to and through Paul? You're being ridiculous. I have never claimed Paul was given only one mystery. That would be absurd.

And here's me discussing more than one mystery with you before in one of your other threads.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4181067&postcount=2

By heir--

mystery of Christ/mystery hidden in the scriptures/hidden in plain sight (some might say)

That Christ would die for some men's sins was "according to the scriptures" a mystery, but "according to the scriptures". They are the "our" in 1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV. It's called the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery which God ordained before the world unto "our" glory (the "our" at the time Paul preached it during Acts were these Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV).

See it here and why it was a mystery and believe what saith the scripture (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

The mystery of the gospel wasn't revealed until later to and through Paul that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all; including the likes of people like you and me, those like the Ephesians, who in time past were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). That would be testified in due time (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Acts 20:24 KJV, Ephesians 2:13-18 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV)!

Together all of those saved from the beginning of Paul's ministry, the "we" and the "ye" (Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV) make up the one new man! It is the fellowship of the mystery which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,...:

Notice: "hid in God" not a mystery according to the scriptures.

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
By heir--

LA, you don't even comprehend what you are reading. Is there a problem (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)? There is more than one mystery in that post!

mystery of Christ/mystery hidden in the scriptures/hidden in plain sight (some might say)

That Christ would die for some men's sins was "according to the scriptures" a mystery, but "according to the scriptures". They are the "our" in 1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV. It's called the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery which God ordained before the world unto "our" glory (the "our" at the time Paul preached it during Acts were these Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV).

See it here and why it was a mystery and believe what saith the scripture (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

The mystery of the gospel wasn't revealed until later to and through Paul that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all; including the likes of people like you and me, those like the Ephesians, who in time past were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). That would be testified in due time (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Acts 20:24 KJV, Ephesians 2:13-18 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV)!

Together all of those saved from the beginning of Paul's ministry, the "we" and the "ye" (Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV) make up the one new man! It is the fellowship of the mystery which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,...:

Notice: "hid in God" not a mystery according to the scriptures.

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
Here's another mystery

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

there's the mystery of iniquity

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

the mystery that we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

And on and on...

You are the one that is caught. LA LIAR

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
heir,

The point is that MAD is using these verses below to try and show that the mystery of Christ dying for mans sin was not known until Paul.

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

when in fact the mystery here shown is that of Christ in the believers,---

Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Christ can only be in the believers through the forgiveness of sins afforded by the blood of Christ and administered by Christ through the Holy Spirit cleansing and dwelling within.

Many believers were in Christ before Paul.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir,

The point is that MAD is using these verses below to try and show that the mystery of Christ dying for mans sin was not known until Paul.

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

when in fact the mystery here shown is that of Christ in the believers,---

Those passages are related to the dispensation of God and the mystery of the gospel. Romans 16:25-27 KJV and 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV should be cited in connection to the mystery of Christ.

Many believers were in Christ before Paul.
in Christ and in the Body of Christ are not synonymous.