the two witnesses

CherubRam

The two witnesses are not governments, but Elias who is Elijah and Moses.

The two witnesses
Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Who shut heaven.? Elijah
James 5:17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Who turned water into blood.? Moses. Who smite the earth with plagues by God power.? Moses

Exodus 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

Exodus 3:20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

the two witnesses are Elijah and Moses. They will return to preach and be prophets to the 144,000 Hebrew men. That is prohecy, not happening now.

Elijah and Moses will not be returning to die a second time.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the two witnesses are the church and state working together to make the world safe for christianity
-and-
it is now history

WatchmanOnTheWall

Malachi 4:5
"See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

The great and dreadful day is Jesus second coming.

Matthew 17:11
Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.

Jesus said this after John the baptist was dead when the Transfiguration happened:

Matthew 17
3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

Christians are waiting for Elijah to restore all things just before Jesus returns. He is one of the Two Witnesses. They are God's two last Prophets who will warn the World of Jesus' imminent return but what will Elijah restore first I wonder?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Chrys,

You shouldn't be confusing others with your lies. You know NOTHING about the two witnesses and you make it up in your head and publish it here in your posts. How sickening!! See Revelation 11:3 KJV and the whole chapter!

The two witnesses are two people who shall stand before the God of the Earth! Says nothing about Churches. It says these two witnesses shall prophesy for 3 and 1/2 years clothed in sackcloth {mourning, not literal material}. They are the two olive trees and candlesticks standing before God. Churches don't prophesy.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. Now what city could that be?? Maybe Phoenix, AZ?? It is in the desert with assorted palm trees and cacti, and sand, with a dry, high hot temps., etc. Just like being in Egypt. And it is like the valley of Megiddo, surrounded by mountains all around and such a valley that is below sea level, which makes it a hot place to be in. And this city oppresses the people, giving them low wages for the work they do, because it's nice and warm here in the winter, so that people want to stay here. While everyone up north is freezing, we are nice and warm here in this city.

See Ezek. 16:49. "Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom: pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me; therefore I {God} took them away as I saw good." Nothing about gay people, specifically. The abominations could be gay people and could be people who eat pork or bacon. Probably both. They are both abominations. And they are haughty here, especially the ones with money. They live in Paradise Valley. Oh, the mansions that they have there would blow your mind!! They all are haughty and proud because of their warm winters. They laud it over on those who live in the freezing cold up north.

I got paid $14/hour in Michigan, and I got $7-$9/hour here in this damn city. And the city has many homeless people, and if it matters to you so much, yes, they have many gay people here. You don't know what Sodom was like! A very oppressed people, just like they oppressed the Hebrews long ago. Oh, the things that I could tell you.

Churches and states don't fit in these scriptures and anyone with a lick of a brain could figure this out for themselves. These two will share their testimony to many others, and then be killed by Satan, because he wants to shut their mouths up, so they don't speak so many truths about him, and screw things up for him for good. The devil has no power over you when you let God and Jesus take care of it all instead of trying to do it yourself.

The testimony they will share is the good news that Jesus is returning very soon. They also have a lot of other messages to give to people, so they can make sense of all of this and so they are ready to handle the times that come. Tribulation is almost over and you all don't even know that. Things are happening faster than you could blink your eyes at. Most all of the things the Lord God said He would do, He has done, and you all don't know that either. Oh, the things that I could tell you!

Now, Chrys, I hate to do this, but you are spreading bull about scriptures that you know nothing about. A church and state are not going to die in the street, have their bodies come back to life and raise up to heaven. You are just misinformed. No big deal, but get with the program. Now quit spreading lies. Watchman has the right idea quite well. I'm proud of him. Yes, one of the two witnesses will be like Elijah, for he shall turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children's hearts to their fathers. He will just have a different name.

Could God Be With You For A Change?!!

Michael

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Thanks Michael,
Yeah, Revelations says they are two prophets. In fact they could be alive today trying to tell us that Jesus is coming very soon? But most Christians would of cause be saying that they are wrong:) but I suppose that's what being a prophet is all about :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The two witnesses are not governments, but Elias who is Elijah and Moses.

The two witnesses
Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Who shut heaven.? Elijah
James 5:17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Who turned water into blood.? Moses. Who smite the earth with plagues by God power.? Moses

Exodus 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

Exodus 3:20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

the two witnesses are Elijah and Moses. They will return to preach and be prophets to the 144,000 Hebrew men. That is prohecy, not happening now.

And what makes you think that the 144,000 chosen ones are all Hebrew men?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a Jew,everyone is a descendant of the Jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGhGk9LYuUE

Dear Watchman,

Hi!! I can't answer much today or tomorrow because I won't have the time I need to respond to some other important issues. But soon I will have more time. Will chat with you then. I'm pretty impressed with you, Watchman. You come up with some good stuff. But don't let it go to your head, because we both know, God would deem that unwise. Let us remain humble in our heart and head.

God's Best,

Michael

WatchmanOnTheWall

Dear Watchman,

Hi!! I can't answer much today or tomorrow because I won't have the time I need to respond to some other important issues. But soon I will have more time. Will chat with you then. I'm pretty impressed with you, Watchman. You come up with some good stuff. But don't let it go to your head, because we both know, God would deem that unwise. Let us remain humble in our heart and head.

God's Best,

Michael

Too late Michael, I can't seem to get my hat on properly. :e4e:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the two witnesses

just search the bible for two olive trees
and
you will find zechariah 4 and zerubbabel who is always associated with joshua

joshua is a priest representing the church
zerubbabel is minister of the state

the two witnesses are the church and state