The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

I never said you said anything towards them in my post.

I really with you would stick to the main subject matter of the post, which isn't Jacob.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You said it was, popsthebuilder, and I will not waste band width repeating your nonsense about it.

If you desire to rewrite your response in a way that makes sense, if you so desire, for I am not demanding anything from you, I will eventually respond to it; otherwise, this is my last response to you for now.

popsthebuilder

You said it was, popsthebuilder, and I will not waste band width repeating your nonsense about it.

If you desire to rewrite your response in a way that makes sense, if you so desire, for I am not demanding anything from you, I will eventually respond to it; otherwise, this is my last response to you for now.
No;

We left off with you asking me to define really simple words, which I did so you could attempt to justify your claim that my post about the trinity was definitely not kosher. You make the claim that what I said wasn't right. And all you have done since is attempt to redirect my attention and the attention of whoever else may be paying us any.

Feel free to back out of your own claim without justifying it if you like. As if you doing so somehow makes you correct or right or even honest.

lifeisgood

You just proved you believe in three different and separate gods.

No, I believe God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) as the BIBLE teaches.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

From the FIRST (from the BEGINNING) I (the ONE SENT) have not spoken in secret, from the time it took place (when it ALL happened), I (the ONE SENT) was there. And now the Lord GOD (the Father) has sent Me (the Son), AND His Spirit (the Holy Spirit)" Isaiah 48:12-16

Also Isaiah 42:1 and Isaiah 61:1

You, gt, reject what God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) says about Himself and that is your loss.

Your god is so small you have no problem understanding your god.

"My God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is so awesome it will take a lifetime of studying what He left written in His word about Himself. The more I study about my God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) the more awesome He becomes to me.

lifeisgood

No;

We left off with you asking me to define really simple words, which I did so you could attempt to justify your claim that my post about the trinity was definitely not kosher. You make the claim that what I said wasn't right. And all you have done since is attempt to redirect my attention and the attention of whoever else may be paying us any.

Feel free to back out of your own claim without justifying it if you like. As if you doing so somehow makes you correct or right or even honest.

Here is my justification, your post made no sense at all. It was ambiguous. Non-answerable. Non-understandable. And I was trying to understand what you were saying, but it continues not to make sense.

And as I said, you do not have to rewrite anything.

God's Truth

No, I believe God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) as the BIBLE teaches.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

From the FIRST (from the BEGINNING) I (the ONE SENT) have not spoken in secret, from the time it took place (when it ALL happened), I (the ONE SENT) was there. And now the Lord GOD (the Father) has sent Me (the Son), AND His Spirit (the Holy Spirit)" Isaiah 48:12-16

Also Isaiah 42:1 and Isaiah 61:1

You, gt, reject what God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) says about Himself and that is your loss.

Your god is so small you have no problem understanding your god.

My God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is so awesome it will take a lifetime of studying what He left written in His word about Himself. The more I study about my God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) the more awesome He becomes to me.

You are changing your answer.

By the way, if you cannot explain your answer you certainly cannot defend it. LOL

Okay then, you believe they are not separate?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You don't understand that that is another scripture.

Well duh. Of course it's another scripture. I'm answering your silly questions that have nothing to do with the topic and that are libellous against me with scripture.

You don't have understanding, JR.

Saying something doesn't make it true.

The red herring is you saying 'red herring'.

That's not how it works, GT. But I'm not about to go into how red herrings work when it has nothing to do with the topic of the trinity.

So please, try to stay on topic.

What do you think?
Are you staying on topic?

You certainly are not.

I'm trying to, but you are avoiding answering my questions, which are relevant to the topic of the Trinity.

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

Not relevant to this discussion about the Trinity.

GT, has man been getting better or worse?

You wrote

Oh, no, not me. John wrote that around 2000 years ago.

Here is what he wrote, and I'll highlight the portions that I quoted above:

John 1:1
ʼΕν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὀ Δὁγος καὶ ὀ Δὁγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν Θεόν καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὀ Δὁγος
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and God was the Word

John 1:14
Καὶ ὀ Δὁγοσ σὰρξ ἐγένετο καὶ ἐσκήνωσεν ἐν ἡμῖν καὶ ἐθεασάμεθα τὴν δόξαν αὐτοῦ δόξαν ὡσ μονογενοῦσ παρὰ Πατρός πλήρησ χάριτος καὶ ἀληθείασ
And the Word flesh became, and dwelt among us, and we beheld the glory of him, a glory as of an only only-begotten with a Father, full of grace and truth.