The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Really....

"....blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed" (John 20:29)

All the scriptures that say 'believe', they do not nullify the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Faith must be alive and not dead. Living faith is faith with obedience.

James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, 24; 2 Peter 3:16, 17.

lifeisgood

If an unbeliever wants to know the truth, they can obey and find out. Read John 7:17.

Anyone can obey anyone.

An “unbeliever” is someone who does not believe in Jesus; therefore, cannot and will NOT obey Jesus.

No way.

Being born again is a person who is washed of the sins that they repent of doing.

So, how many sins did you forget to repent of today? You do remember that sin you committed the first thing this morning, right? How about that sin 20 years ago? Are you sure you repented of that one also?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All the scriptures that say 'believe', they do not nullify the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Correct, because the scriptures that salvation is by faith and works are addressed to the Nation of Israel, NOT the Body of Christ.

Only for the Nation of Israel.

Notice how you quote Peter and James, and not Paul? You are trying to be a part of the Nation of Israel, and you are not part of the Body of Christ.

lifeisgood

Talking to BELIEVERS, not to UNbelievers.
Taking verses out of its original context simply creates a pretext.

God's Truth

Correct, because the scriptures that salvation is by faith and works are addressed to the Nation of Israel, NOT the Body of Christ.

Only for the Nation of Israel.

Notice how you quote Peter and James, and not Paul? You are trying to be a part of the Nation of Israel, and you are not part of the Body of Christ.

Peter spoke of Paul and DID NOT say, "But Paul preaches another gospel." NO. Peter says people misunderstand Paul, and then he warns us to obey.

lifeisgood

Address the scripture that I gave.

NONE of the books in the Bible were written to UNbelievers, you who so vociferously and boastfully say you know the word of God.

John 7:17 -- If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Don't you know what you do?

and it has absolutely nothing to do with my salvation, I could NOT lift an atom (maybe there's a smaller molecule) to DO anything to be SAVED.

Salvation is EXCLUSIVELY from God to an undeserving, puny one such as myself. That is why God calls it 'a gift' in His word. You cannot work for a gift; otherwise, it would not be called a gift.

Now, you, gt, can continue to obey to get saved and reject His gift.