The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Rosenritter

I have him on ignore...
:sigh:
Romans 14:5,6,10 John 4:20,21

Joh 13:34 KJV
(34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

All of the commandments Jesus gave began with the words, "Love..."

Well, mostly anyway. I could come up with technical counterexamples.

Last edited:

Lon

Never let facts get in the way Lon, to[o] bad you are so brainwashed that you have lost the ability to discern the possibility that you maybe the one that is deceived, [.] But I know that you are manipulated by that worldly ego that patronizes this worlds system that also educated you and requires you be in compliance with it every day, sad but you choose to embrace it even after you have been shown that its a fraud like you're dogma. I am not angry with you Lon only pity that you are stuck in the exclusive club of bigotry that every false religion thrives on around the globe since time began.
You are incredibly more bigoted than I will ever be. Why? You stay here with people you despise only to toss your proverbial grenades. Have you read the doctrinal statement here? You can hate all you like, but please don't excuse the behavior in your mind. I am 'defending.' That means somebody else is attacking. Granted there is offense but this ground fought on is orthodox on these particulars. Granted we are a very large portion of society but attacking is attacking. Own your own behavior and sentiments. They very much look like hate of His Church/His Body.

Lon you have yet to grasp Matt 11:11 along with Luke 17:20-21 concerning where the true Kingdom is located, nor the truth about that worldly ID you carry that makes you a willing slave to this worlds kingdom while pretending to be a follower of Christ at the same time, serving two masters and it would have been better if you hadn't been told because you have no more excuses, think of me every time you have to use that strawman phony.

:nono: Your god doesn't even have a manual that I could follow him. He is ever a spirit who only speak to a few liberal minds who don't like conformity. Romans 8:29 (I have a manual for you...)

Lon

Joh 13:34 KJV
(34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

All of the commandments Jesus gave began with the words, "Love..."
So it was wrong for Jesus to tell the disciples to shake dust? It was wrong of Paul to tell the church to excommunicate? There comes a time when discussion is over. The truth is laid out, and there is little else to say. Sadly, the very conversation you are having, and others, is near the same as I have had too. Continuing, imho, causes hardness of heart and so it is a loving thing to not want to make sandstone into marble. God did it with Pharaoh, but I don't feel called as yet. That is loving God and seeing the hard-hearted raised up for His purpose which is often the end and their judgment.

Lon

You are the one that started with the ad hominem attacks after I stated my position on a topic which three of you were already discussing in this thread; and what is or are "ad hominins"? Is that supposed to be a plural form of ad hominem? Hominins are chimps and apes, (hominid). What happened to that extremely superior IQ you were just bragging about?
Spell-corrector so we are both at the mercies of Microsoft on this one.
As for Shabbat you are a day late in my Book. As for Calvinism being my business it surely is when you are here spewing it and Hitler was the most famous psychopath out of all of you and yours and probably loved Luther for his anti-Semitic writings as much as you do. That is indeed what Calvinism leads to: look it up, do your own homework, I already showed your fellow elect one, Dialm the Nazi sympathizer, and do not see the need to go wading through your background again. Happy first day of the week. :)
All of us? I don't hate cultists, but their doctrine. Even if I did, you have a LOT more people to hate than I, and specifically: by choice. If you were raised by a charlatan, you have my sympathies but get away from it. No good can come from attacking as viciously and tenaciously as cults are want to do. They truly wrestle with flesh and blood, not with spirits and principalities (less knee-time, more arguing) :( I prayed for you yesterday, and will continue. Our Great God and Savior Jesus Christ opens blind eyes, even some of the Pharisees way back when :noway: -Lon

Lon

This is the opening of your immediate response to me after I posted on this topic in this thread:

FULL OF AD HOMINEM, full of condescension, and not only that but you immediately begin to make snide insinuations like, "The old way to handle a false prophet was to eliminate them", but of course you qualify it with, "We don't do that today, but it is a deal breaker", just so you do not have to go into your own mindset of elimination for those who do not agree with your perversions. As for the "end times" being what Yeshua speaks of that is only your faulty opinion because if what you say were true it would not comply with Deuteronomy 18:15-22. Your very own concocted version of Messiah is therefore a false prophet because according to your interpretation some of the things Yeshua stated in the Olivet Discourse have still not yet come to pass even after almost 2000 years now. However at the full end of the discourse Yeshua answers the question of "when" which the disciples had asked him, as in Matthew 24:3, but your kind neither have the attention span nor the reading comprehension to understand when and where he answers the question. You are the one who is brainwashed into a cult and for that you even paid a hefty sum of eye of Horus greenbacks to get what you feel you deserve. :chuckle:
:nono: Not one ad hominem in there :think: A bit of instruction as well as explaining why cults are problematic and thus why this thread. You'll note that the percentage here simply reflects the number of cultists on TOL. If this were ever done in general public, it'd necessarily be 100 to 1 or 2. That's not ad hominem. Its fact. Reading above, you do have the run-o-the-mill JW conspiracy-theory mentality. You'll see that as ad hom too, but it isn't. It is just realizing that your indoctrination and self-indoctrination can only be busted by Him. He sent ten plagues to Pharaoh. None of them worked for Egypt. God can use a softener like love, or a hammer, like plagues and judgment to reach people. Psalm 118:22
He is either our foundation or stumbling. Nicodemus, a hardened Pharisee Mark 3:5, chose Him for foundation.

daqq

You are incredibly more bigoted than I will ever be. Why? You stay here with people you despise only to toss your proverbial grenades. Have you read the doctrinal statement here? You can hate all you like, but please don't excuse the behavior in your mind. I am 'defending.' That means somebody else is attacking. Granted there is offense but this ground fought on is orthodox on these particulars. Granted we are a very large portion of society but attacking is attacking. Own your own behavior and sentiments. They very much look like hate of His Church/His Body.

:nono: Your god doesn't even have a manual that I could follow him. He is ever a spirit who only speak to a few liberal minds who don't like conformity. Romans 8:29 (I have a manual for you...)

Even your logic is utterly flawed: you have been on the attack spewing ad hominem ever since the very first time we ever spoke, which was about a year ago now, and it was not in the ECT board when we first spoke because I do not post there. I therefore know from experience that your comments to Zeke, (though I do not presume to speak for Zeke), are simply more lies and ad hominem. This is the THEOLOGY board where all kinds of different theologies are open to discussion. You already have the ECT board where the discussion is reserved for "Exclusively Christian Theology" which supposedly includes Calvinites such as yourself. It is YOU who are here attacking people on a constant basis and denying that fact by claiming that other theological discussions do not belong here in *your* board which you imagine yourself to be "protecting". You attack and then cry out that you are being attacked when someone else returns your filth right back into your face. Stop slinging mud and perhaps you will stop getting your own mud thrown back into your face. Treat others as you would be treated.

daqq

:nono: Not one ad hominem in there :think: A bit of instruction as well as explaining why cults are problematic and thus why this thread. You'll note that the percentage here simply reflects the number of cultists on TOL. If this were ever done in general public, it'd necessarily be 100 to 1 or 2. That's not ad hominem. Its fact.

Again, you were directly attacking me in the first response; and now you lie and deny it right in front of the world. I suppose from the Calvinite perspective it is God's will that you do the evil that you do, huh? However you might want to recheck what elect means because your fruit reveals that you have no clue.

Zeke

You like to thrown them first then complain when someone throws it back in you're bunker, This is the religious section after all and my views where part of the so called early church until around the third century, and I have as much right to state them as you do you're views in this section, The rigid myopic dogma that you wallow in is ridiculous and beyond moral viability when extroverted into the historical, when introverted like they are supposed to be the message doesn't contradict or make our heavenly parentage some misfit with a carnal ego that needs stroked like you, a pride infected fraud who can't discern any real spiritual understanding not found in letters/outside of the cup, nor realize the symbols and allegorical style of the stories.

daqq

Spell-corrector so we are both at the mercies of Microsoft on this one.

Blahahaha . . . :rotfl:

I just checked and the spell checker does not recognize "ad hominem" even when spelled correctly so that only further exacerbates the point you have leveled against yourself by claiming to have an exceedingly superior IQ, the point being, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EXTREMELY SUPERIOR IQ WHEN YOUR SPELL CORRECTOR FAILED YOU? :rotfl:

daqq

You like to thrown them first then complain when someone throws it back in you're bunker, This is the religious section after all and my views where part of the so called early church until around the third century, and I have as much right to state them as you do you're views in this section, The rigid myopic dogma that you wallow in is ridiculous and beyond moral viability when extroverted into the historical, when introverted like they are supposed to be the message doesn't contradict or make our heavenly parentage some misfit with a carnal ego that needs stroked like you, a pride infected fraud who can't discern any real spiritual understanding not found in letters/outside of the cup, nor realize the symbols and allegorical style of the stories.

:thumb: The moral viability of Lon's DogmagoD is an excellent point.

Lon

Again, you were directly attacking me in the first response; and now you lie and deny it right in front of the world.
:nono: I didn't deny calling your academic prowess into question. That isn't an ad hominem, it is pertinent to all cults in discussion. It isn't 'just' C- grades. It is also hard-heartedness. Is that an 'ad hominem?' :nono: It is pertinent to the conversation taking place.

I suppose from the Calvinite perspective it is God's will that you do the evil that you do, huh? However you might want to recheck what elect means because your fruit reveals that you have no clue.
See that's an ad hominem because it has nothing (nada ziltch) to do with this thread. Such is the definition of what an ad hominem actually entails. An ad hominem, by definition, is an attack having nothing to do with the conversation in order to discredit the other and nothing more. Calling a flaw on the carpet that directly affects the conversation at hand, is, in fact, not an ad hominem.
Even your logic is utterly flawed: you have been on the attack spewing ad hominem ever since the very first time we ever spoke, which was about a year ago now, and it was not in the ECT board when we first spoke because I do not post there. I therefore know from experience that your comments to Zeke, (though I do not presume to speak for Zeke), are simply more lies and ad hominem.
Sure you do. Don't kid yourself. This is EXACTLY what you are doing. And no, I'm not spewing ad hominem. We ARE discussing flaws that enable hundreds of cults to somehow think 'we are the only ones.' :dizzy: Which of those small insignificant hundreds would I choose? :dizzy: No, God provided a manual. It is against every small odd and incredibly arrogant insignificant cult that exists.
This is the THEOLOGY board where all kinds of different theologies are open to discussion. You already have the ECT board where the discussion is reserved for "Exclusively Christian Theology" which supposedly includes Calvinites such as yourself. It is YOU who are here attacking people on a constant basis and denying that fact by claiming that other theological discussions do not belong here in *your* board which you imagine yourself to be "protecting". You attack and then cry out that you are being attacked when someone else returns your filth right back into your face. Stop slinging mud and perhaps you will stop getting your own mud thrown back into your face. Treat others as you would be treated.
No, not really. We really don't have a Mormon section or a Unitarian section. It is open for discussion, but not doctrine. It then makes a kind of sense that we'd be attacked. You can try and whitewash that but it amounts to hate-mail and attack. I'm simply of the opinion that not many cultists think all that much. Your quick gloss-overs in response are par for me. As far as 'mudslinging' right back? No. This thread is about the triune view. You'll see a LOT of abuse toward that end. Look at your own hatred of Calvinism, for instance. It has nothing to do with this thread. Do 'cults' have anything to do with this thread? :doh:

Lon

Again, you were directly attacking me in the first response; and now you lie and deny it right in front of the world. I suppose from the Calvinite perspective it is God's will that you do the evil that you do, huh? However you might want to recheck what elect means because your fruit reveals that you have no clue.
:doh: My only fruit here is to correct your thinking using scripture and meet attacks with a ready defense. I admit to being arrogant which equates more often than not looking down my nose at those who struggled through school and those who disdain an education, especially in the scriptures. Ignorance really does hurt people.

Zeke

Lon likes to stir the pot then run to the Mods when he can't bully you away.

Lon

The rigid myopic dogma that you wallow in is ridiculous and beyond moral viability when extroverted into the historical, when introverted like they are supposed to be the message doesn't contradict or make our heavenly parentage some misfit with a carnal ego that needs stroked like you, a pride infected fraud who can't discern any real spiritual understanding not found in letters/outside of the cup, nor realize the symbols and allegorical style of the stories.
Rigid? Yes. Truth is rigid, unbending. Wallow in truth? Okay, guilty. That's correct. Where else would I wish to wallow? I don't want a bed of half-truth.

Morally viable? You CANNOT have morality without truth. Impossible. You are advocating for something, frankly, that I believe is impossible to exist. I watched your two videos. I see why you believe strange things. Both of them were childish and well below academic standards. They are both sensationalism and $ propaganda and horrible displays of liberal higher criticism. You and I did opposite turns. I came away from liberalism. You ran from conservativism. There is mercy and grace, but these are to turn us around, not leave us wallowing. We don't get to be correctors of God and He remain God.

Lon

Lon likes to stir the pot then run to the Mods when he can't bully you away.
:nono: Infractions on TOL are reserved for those breaking rules they promised to abide by. Again, structure is good, not bad. This too, btw, is nothing but ad hominem. It has nothing to do with this thread. It is a TOL infraction (one you agreed to when you signed up here). It is 'unnecessarily disruptive' thread derailment. I either report it or become a willing/unwilling participant........like now....

The report button stops insanity that will not quite otherwise.

Last edited:

daqq

:nono: Infractions on TOL are reserved for those breaking rules they promised to abide by. Again, structure is good, not bad. This too, btw, is nothing but ad hominem. It has nothing to do with this thread. It is a TOL infraction (one you agreed to when you signed up here). It is 'unnecessarily disruptive' thread derailment. I either report it or become a willing/unwilling participant........like now....

Dear hypocrite, please tell us all what your following comments have to do with this thread:

:doh: This "Book of Matthew" is NOT the gospel of Matthew they are talking about :doh: I really wish you'd sit there and be quiet. You haven't the slightest clue of what you are talking about. You are an inept, amateur, wanna-be. Do I disdain laity? No. You? Yes because I can't teach you a thing and you have a LOT to learn.

Mormon is it? Daqq, are you a Mormon? Be bold, don't hide your cultic ties. Here let me start: I am a triune Reformed Christian. Your turn.

Let's see, if I'm a 'buffoon' with an incredibly higher IQ than your's, what would that make you? :think: Please stop. You are really hurting yourself and your credibility. "Give a man enough rope..." then he'll do what? You are showing exactly who you are in thread.

I don't know why God didn't connect nerves that would pain you if you neglected intelligence. It'd sure have stopped these kinds of tragedies. For now, you just need sit in the corner, study, and catch up because you are woefully far behind. Please learn to love learning and thinking and stop being a lone-ranger. It is completely opposite of God's call to the Body of Christ. Be united to the Body of Christ and quit disdaining her and us.

Be sure you report this too as you go your way. :)

Lon

I don't mind taking heat, however nothing but personal attacks for the past two days is off topic and a disservice to this thread. Its a waste of my and other's time. Start a new "Bash Lon" thread if you like.

daqq

Er, that confirms what I said...

Really? You are getting petty over a computer correction? Okay, have fun (See, these ARE personal attacks, and for no reason and certainly not having anything to do with this thread).

None of this has anything to do with this thread as you yourself already claimed.
You have now succeeded in derailing this thread with all of your accusations and slanders.
Please stop attacking me and others: it is you who should be reported.

Zeke

Viability of the historic account is the elephant in the room that has room for debate over, in the literal christian dogma forum that wouldn't be a elephant but in this section it is.

Rosenritter

So it was wrong for Jesus to tell the disciples to shake dust? It was wrong of Paul to tell the church to excommunicate? There comes a time when discussion is over. The truth is laid out, and there is little else to say. Sadly, the very conversation you are having, and others, is near the same as I have had too. Continuing, imho, causes hardness of heart and so it is a loving thing to not want to make sandstone into marble. God did it with Pharaoh, but I don't feel called as yet. That is loving God and seeing the hard-hearted raised up for His purpose which is often the end and their judgment.

I think you over read my intended meaning. But I will respond anyway. Love doesn't require you to hammer where hammers fail or even prove counterproductive. Yes, there is time to step away, but maybe not for the end result you might assume.