The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

James was speaking of the whole law and quoting Deuteronomy 27.

Not to mention that the Lord Jesus Christ said that as long as there was still a heaven and earth that not one jot or tittle would pass from the law.
And He also said .....

Luke 24:44 KJV
(44) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Matthew 5:17-19 KJV
(17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
(19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jeremiah 11:3-4 KJV
(3) And say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant,
(4) Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God:

And then Paul tells us:

Galatians 3:10 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Galatians 5:1-3 KJV
(1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage [the law].
(2) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
(3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

It was for the circumcision kingdom (ie. Israel), not the BOC.

But you hate what scripture says and what it means.
You like to make up your own lies about it.

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.

The only no works that no longer save are the works of the law called the purification/ceremonial works.

Just read what Paul says to the Galatians.

Paul is not rebuking the Galatians for obeying Jesus too much.

Paul is rebuking them for being talked into observing special days and getting circumcised.

Paul would not ever preach that we are saved by believing without obeying anything.

Peter says insane and unstable misunderstand Paul, and then Peter warns us to obey; see 2 Peter 3:16 and 17.

James says the foolish think we don't have to obey anything; he says faith alone is dead like a dead body, and that it cannot save; he also says even the demons believe and obey---they shudder. See James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 29.

God's Truth

You need to fix your stupidity.

It has been fixed. It is how I can help you fix yours.

Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It has been fixed. It is how I can help you fix yours.

Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
You have neither eyes to see nor ears to hear.
The blind leading the blind, stumbling about in the dark.

God's Truth

You are so utterly unqualified to teach scripture, for you do not understand it yourself.

Romans 11:25-28 KJV
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Again, Paul is reassuring us that the Jews were not cut off forever.

Don't you know that God said He was going to make a New Covenant?

Don't you know that the lost sheep of Israel are the Jews who already belonged to God by faith, and

that God cut off and hardened the rest of the Jews so they could not hear and understand Jesus so that they could not yet be saved because Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel?

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.

Luke 8:10 He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

John 12:40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

Matthew 13:14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Mark 8:17And Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why do you discuss the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet see or understand? Do you have a hardened heart? 18"HAVING EYES, DO YOU NOT SEE? AND HAVING EARS, DO YOU NOT HEAR? And do you not remember,

Don't you know that Jesus bound all of them to disobedience---to the place where the Gentiles were---so that when he is crucified, he would have mercy on all?

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Don't you know that Jesus said when he is crucified then all could come to him to be saved?

Don't you know many Jews were saved after Jesus was crucified?

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Acts 2:37 36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!” 37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and asked Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” 38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you think spiritual Israel is the enemy of GOD or the One Gospel then you are reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy wrong.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Read.
Israel is not the BOC.
Israel is the enemy of the gospel Paul taught for the BOC, but they are still beloved of GOD and GOD will fulfill His oath to them.

Romans 11:26-29 KJV
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Israel
BOC

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, Paul is reassuring us that the Jews were not cut off forever.
Israel.
Israel will not be cut off forever.

Don't you know that God said He was going to make a New Covenant?
With the house of Judah and the house of Israel, not with any Gentile nations.
Jer 31:31-33
Heb 8:8

Learn to read what is written, GT.
Not the stories you want to tell.
In fact, just learn to read period.

popsthebuilder

Read.
Israel is not the BOC.
Israel is the enemy of the gospel Paul taught for the BOC, but they are still beloved of GOD and GOD will fulfill His oath to them.

Israel
BOC

It also says we will be enemies of believers for Christ sake though we are followers of Christ.

Israel is not the enemy of GOD or the Gospel.

Romans 11: 25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31. Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon

all.

33. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34. For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? 35. Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36. For of him, and through him, and to him, are

all

things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. - Bible Offline

God's Truth

Read.
Israel is not the BOC.

When Jesus taught the Jews while he walked the earth, he taught them HOW TO BE A PART of his BODY.

He said to eat his flesh and drink his blood, and then he would be in them and them in him---that is about OBEYING and BELIEVING his teachings.

Jesus said if you get his teachings and obey them, he will live in you---that is about RECEIVING the HOLY SPIRIT. That is when one is born again and RECONCILED TO GOD.

That is about being IN Jesus---in the Body of Christ.

After Jesus died, all those who already belonged to God who had died long ago where PUT IN HIM. Abraham longed for the day Jesus would come and do this.

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

God's Truth

Israel.

You are badly mistaken.

The New Covenant that God spoke of in the Old Testament is about the GENTILES being included!

Acts 10:43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Romans 15:11 And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

John 4:42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, takes away the sin of the world!

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

Prophecies of Jesus fulfilled, as shown by Gentiles believing in God---
Paul is quoting Psalm 18:49: and 2 Samuel 22:50Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

Romans 15:9
so that the Gentiles may glorify God for His mercy. As it is written: "Therefore I will praise You among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to Your name."

This is Paul speaking about Isaiah:

Romans 15:12 And again, Isaiah says, "The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; in him the Gentiles will hope."

Paul speaking about the Gentiles and quoting the OLD TESTAMENT:

Romans 15:11 And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

Psalm 117:1
Praise the LORD, all nations; Laud Him, all peoples!

popsthebuilder

I just posted the scripture that says they (Israel) are the enemies of the gospel.

Seriously, can y'all read at all?
Dumb as a bag of rocks.
And I placed it in context to show your confusion.

Don't worry; I won't call you dumb.

God's Truth

Israel.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, he taught the new law, the new covenant. When Jesus died on the cross, he shed his blood for the new covenant.

When a Covenant of blood is made, the Covenant rules and guidelines must be followed exactly.

Jesus taught the rules and guidelines to a New Covenant. Jesus also shed his blood for the New Covenant.

We must obey Jesus exactly to enter the New Covenant.

Believe and obey is drinking his blood and eating his flesh.

Jesus gives pure water to drink after we eat and drink, the pure water which is the Holy Spirit, which is the gift, the inheritance, which is eternal life.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings
righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12 [ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

popsthebuilder

I quoted this post to get your attention.

Please answer only with a yes or no....please.....I will not go any further with this; you have my word.

Have you ever read the Quran?

Thank you for your response in advance.

peace

God's Truth

I just posted the scripture that says they (Israel) are the enemies of the gospel.

Seriously, can y'all read at all?
Dumb as a bag of rocks.

They were enemies meaning God CUT OFF MANY OF THEM and BOUND them OVER TO THE same place as the DISOBEDIENT Gentiles so that He could have mercy on ALL.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are badly mistaken.

The New Covenant that God spoke of in the Old Testament is about the GENTILES being included!
You have zero understanding of scripture.
Scripture clearly tells us whom GOD made the New Covenant with, both in the OT and the NT.
It was for the whole nation of Israel only.
NO Gentile nation was included.

Your lies and made up stories will be exposed by the truth.

The Gentiles coming to and being included with Israel will be during Israel's exaltation (their rise), as prophesied in the OT, which will come AFTER the BOC is raptured.
But at this present time, the BOC is being established during their fall. which was not spoken of in the OT (it is the mystery that was kept secret until Paul's ministry).

It is because of their fall that the BOC is created.
It is because of their rise that the Gentile nations will come to worship with Israel.

Things that differ are not the same.