The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

ABSOLUTELY, no question about it. For there is nothing in the Bible that says 'oh, hey, if you are honestly ignorant of your sins, that's ok.' Maybe your Bible can provide such a verse?

ALL your sins MUST BE under the BLOOD; otherwise, you are paddling up a creek without a paddle (yes, I know).

Jesus died for ALL of our sins (2 Corinthians 5:21).
You are blind as a bat.

Condemnation came through the law.

You should really watch out to not make GOD out to be evil.

If we are all the creation of GOD. And we are created with inherent capacity and potential to sin by design by GOD, then how could one be damned to destruction for ignorantly doing what is in their design to do?

You don't have to answer; I'm aware that you can't even fathom such.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Said James to the twelve tribes of Israel scattered abroad (aka the diaspora).

Tell us, GT, which tribe of Israel are you from that you would listen to James rather than Paul?

Jesus isn't divided; he didn't give two opposing gospels.

I can hardly believe that anyone would settle on the untruth and preach and condemn as if Jesus is and did.

popsthebuilder

I do not believe I was addressing you, popsthebuilder.
Your point? Don't be scared now.

Come on than....we are waiting. Now is your chance to put her and her "follower" in their place, permanently, using within context scripture. If we are soooo similar then why not allow me to play?

lifeisgood

And you admit there is now no jew or gentile any longer, no division, yet you favor a false division so you can pretend like the law written on your heart isn't to be abided by?

There will ALWAYS be a division. That you DO NOT want to see it, there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. You have to rightly divide the word (2 Tim. 2:15).

Have you never read about the tribulation, the great Israel WILL GO THROUGH so that God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) can bring them to Him?

Have you never heard of “the time of Jacob’s trouble” in Jeremiah 30:7.
Have you never heard that “he will be saved from it” (Jer. 30:7, 11)

Israel will be chastised: “Only I will not destroy you completely. But I will chasten you justly, and will by no means leave you unpunished” (Jer. 30:11).

This chastisement will result in Israel’s conversion: “And you shall be My people, And I will be your God” (Jer. 30:22). Jeremiah says that these things will occur “in the latter days” (Jer. 30:24).

Then God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) will make a new covenant with Israel "The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a NEW COVENANT with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah." (Heb. 8:8)

It will NOT be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord. (Heb. 8:9)

You want to go through the tribulation, the great together with Israel, hey, go have at it.

popsthebuilder

There will ALWAYS be a division. That you DO NOT want to see it, there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. You have to rightly divide the word (2 Tim. 2:15).

Have you never read about the tribulation, the great Israel WILL GO THROUGH so that God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) can bring them to Him?

Israel will be chastised: “Only I will not destroy you completely. But I will chasten you justly, and will by no means leave you unpunished” (Jer. 30:11).

This chastisement will result in Israel’s conversion: “And you shall be My people, And I will be your God” (Jer. 30:22). Jeremiah says that these things will occur “in the latter days” (Jer. 30:24).

Then God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) will make a new covenant with Israel "The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a NEW COVENANT with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah." (Heb. 8:8)

It will NOT be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord. (Heb. 8:9)

You want to go through the tribulation, the great together with Israel, hey, go have at it.
Do you really need me to use scripture to show that there is no division any longer?

If so just let me know.

Last edited:

God's Truth

There is only division between the saved and the lost.

God's Truth

Your point? Don't be scared now.

Come on than....we are waiting. Now is your chance to put her and her "follower" in their place, permanently, using within context scripture. If we are soooo similar then why not allow me to play?

lol Right.

In addition, did lifeisgood forget this is a public forum and we can jump in anywhere we want to?

God's Truth

Oh, so Jesus came to you physically and told you all about instead the one He sent to tell you all about it.

We all have the teachings of Jesus and Paul. Do you really think that Paul doesn't know what Jesus taught?

When Paul taught people, some people looked in the Old Testament to see if what Paul taught was truth. Show from the Old Testament that God would require us to not obey to be saved.

Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus isn't divided;

No one said He was.

he didn't give two opposing gospels.

He gave two different dispensations to two different people at two different times.

Some of the things that are part of one go against some of the things that are part of the other.

In addition to that, they were NOT given at the same time, but one to Israel, and then when Israel rejected it, God gave the other to the entire world, INCLUDING ISRAEL.

I can hardly believe that anyone would settle on the untruth and preach and condemn as if Jesus is and did.

Speak for yourself, hypocrite.

God's Truth

No one said He was.

He gave two different dispensations to two different people at two different times.

Some of the things that are part of one go against some of the things that are part of the other.

In addition to that, they were NOT given at the same time, but one to Israel, and then when Israel rejected it, God gave the other to the entire world, INCLUDING ISRAEL.

Speak for yourself, hypocrite.

Just listen to this mess you just said. You said no one said Jesus was divided, but then you go on preaching how you believe Jesus was divided!

lifeisgood

You are blind as a bat.

Thank you for the compliment.

Condemnation came through the law.

What a revelation you have received.

You should really watch out to not make GOD out to be evil.

The only one making God out to be evil is the one saying it, that is, you, popsthebuilder.

If we are all the creation of GOD. And we are created with inherent capacity and potential to sin by design by GOD, then how could one be damned to destruction for ignorantly doing what is in their design to do?

You, popsthebuilder, make God a liar. Did that answer your question? Good.

Now, let's see gt backing you up, popsthebuilder.

lifeisgood

Your point?

That I was not addressing popsthebuilder. :idunno:

Don't be scared now.

Of popsthebuilder?
ROFLSmiley.gif

Being that lifeisgood was not addressing popsthebuilder; why is popsthebuilder so favelled out?