The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

So that you give the scripture out of its perfect, complete context? God forbid.
I won't remove anything from it's contexts.

I tell yuh what; you provide the scripture and I'll refute you with your own references.

Sound fun? I know right. Start when your ready.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Yes, Jesus tells the lost sheep of the house of Israel what they have TO DO to enter the new covenant.

ROFLSmiley.gif
And you admit there is now no jew or gentile any longer, no division, yet you favor a false division so you can pretend like the law written on your heart isn't to be abided by?

popsthebuilder

Keep on bowing down to the high priestess of the false doctrine church. That's your option.
You wont stop a humble person who doesn't care what you think about them by accusing them of bowing to another person; especially one who considers there to be only One teacher.

glorydaz

Do open your ears that you might learn something from this fool.

Still waiting on that scripture by the way; you know; cuz I'm dumb and ignorant, yuh know?

as if your opinion has any worth; how's that for self righteous?

Same tired excuses and misdirection.

I know and actually understand ....you should know that too by now.

I use what I received and will not stop until I am dead.

Oh; in case you still missed it;

I tell yuh what; you provide the scripture and I'll refute you with your own references.

You wont stop a humble person who doesn't care what you think

I guess Pops is calling himself "humble". :chuckle:

:mock: Pops the Humble

glorydaz

You got that backwards.

There is no reason to change if one doesn't believe that Christ justifies the wicked.

Oh that's right; being justified is wallowing in knowing sin and believing that the Christ doesn't have the power to cause you to change.

Right Divider called it right.

You are nothing but a FALSE ACCUSER.

Although a Lying Old Blowhard fits you better. :chuckle:

God's Truth

God's word is always true.

However, how beneficial though would it be if I said to you: 'Sell everything you have and give it to the poor?'

You have no understanding given to you because you don't obey. The scriptures say understanding is given to those who obey.

This is how ignorant you are: Tell me, is the poor person you give your house a sinner for having a house?

Obey Jesus and he will give you understanding.

popsthebuilder

I guess Pops is calling himself "humble". :chuckle:

:mock: Pops the Humble
It is hard to be humble at all times. At times being pointed is more called for than being soft. Humility can always be exuded; I do not always exude it though.

popsthebuilder

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
That doesn't answer the question.

And evidently; if I follow doctrine because it is pleasing to the ear regardless of if it resounds the truth within the heart and mind or not then that text doesn't even matter; all I have to do is speak that I believe with my mouth and all the iniquity my little heart desires is mine for the having with no judgement or consequence, right?

popsthebuilder

You become more like your mentor, God's UNtruth, with each passing day.

Just write your own Bible why don't you? Then you can have it filled with such tidbits.
....it....was..a.question...

Why is it that scriptural truth offends you too? Not so strange patterns being displayed by some...

God's Truth

I don't know her as a person. I know and actually understand what it is that she is attempting to convey. If that wasn't the case then she would correct me; you should know that. If what she said couldn't be understood to be scriptural then I would ask for clarification from her; you should know that too by now.

Thank you.

glorydaz

You have no understanding given to you because you don't obey. The scriptures say understanding is given to those who obey.

This is how ignorant you are:

No, this is how ignorant YOU are.

Just because others don't brag about how much they obey, doesn't mean they are not more obedient that YOU will ever be. The obedience of faith is something you simply CANNOT understand. Walking by faith has nothing to do with obeying commandments. Believers don't have to follow a list of rules, because we have been created a new and better creature than you are...than we were before we were saved....now, guided and taught by the indwelling Holy Spirit.

You don't even know the person of the Holy Spirit, so, clearly, you remain in the dark. :chew:

popsthebuilder

You become more like your mentor, God's UNtruth, with each passing day.

Just write your own Bible why don't you? Then you can have it filled with such tidbits.
Why would I write another Bible when it is all laid out for each of us already; in the sacred written word of GOD? As if I preach some other thing than what the Christ taught. Or maybe you think I do, in which case I ask that you produce such variables.

glorydaz

Then what of those found pleasing to GOD prior to the manifestation of the Christ within Jesus?

Why would I write another Bible when it is all laid out for each of us already; in the sacred written word of GOD? As if I preach some other thing than what the Christ taught. Or maybe you think I do, in which case I ask that you produce such variables.

I just highlighted one of your "variables". You do this all the time.

God's Truth

Very good; now tell me why any would ever have a change of heart with reference to spiritual things if they didn't believe. I'll wait.

Oh; in case you still missed it;

One who believes faith isn't effectual i.e. doesn't produce change and works pleasing to GOD, doesn't repent or see the need.

Pops, it is so good to read this.

They believe we do not repent of our sins, they say repent means to change our mind about God.

I believed in God and Jesus my whole life, so what did I have to change my mind about? lol

Many people never even heard of God and Jesus, so what were they to change their mind about to God about?

Acts 17:23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship--and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.