The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

There you go again, completely misreading what I said. I said that Jesus is not the Holy Spirit with a physical body.

I never said the Lord is not the Spirit. I said Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.

Please pay attention. I am making a distinction between "the Spirit" and "the Holy Spirit."
There is none to be made.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I nor her say that, nor scripture.

Jesus was the vessel and physical temple that the Holy Spirit of GOD dwelled in fully.

Now say it's false doctrine so I can pin point your self deception for you oh blind friend.

I double dog dare you.

God's Truth has repeatedly said that Jesus is God the Father in the flesh and that He is the Holy Spirit. She states this in Black and white in post 20025. God's Truth
Jesus is God the Father with a body and called a Son. God the Father is Spirit and as a Spirit He is invisible. God made Himself a body and it is the body of Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

God's Truth has repeatedly said that Jesus is God the Father in the flesh and that He is the Holy Spirit. She states this in Black and white in post 20025. God's Truth
Surely the Spirit of GOD was manifest within Jesus. Surely you do not deny this.
That is what she is saying and you all jump to deny and condemn. It is wording. Jesus was GOD as far as the temporal formed vessel can be, and as far as man is concerned. Does that mean he created himself? No; it means the Spirit of GOD almighty was within the Holy Temple (Jesus). The Christ; the anointed of/ by GOD, is anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD.

I wish we could agree on that at least; but will we?

That wasn't my argument.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Surely the Spirit of GOD was manifest within Jesus. Surely you do not deny this.
That is what she is saying and you all jump to deny and condemn. It is wording. Jesus was GOD as far as the temporal formed vessel can be, and as far as man is concerned. Does that mean he created himself? No; it means the Spirit of GOD almighty was within the Holy Temple (Jesus). The Christ; the anointed of/ by GOD, is anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD.

I wish we could agree on that at least; but will we?

That wasn't my argument.

Sorry Pops, That is not what she means. Read it closer. She believes that Jesus is God the Father with flesh.

lifeisgood

Nope; lifeisgood keeps saying that she says GOD Jesus with a physical body, but what it keeps saying is that Jesus is that body that GOD the Father dwelled in in spirit; the Holy Spirit.

Maybe these will help you to understand what gt is preaching:

There is only one God and He is the Father and he came as a Son.

The Holy Spirit is God the Father.

God the Father is Spirit. Jesus' Spirit is that Spirit.

Jesus the Lord is the Spirit.

Jesus existed in heaven before the creation of anything

Jesus being the same proves that he is the same as God the Father.

Jesus is God the Father with a body and called a Son. God the Father is Spirit and as a Spirit He is invisible. God made Himself a body and it is the body of Jesus Christ.

The only thing that you did get right is that I am dangerous.

All you did is prove how much more I mean to God.

lifeisgood

I nor her say that, nor scripture.

Jesus was the vessel and physical temple that the Holy Spirit of GOD dwelled in fully.

Now say it's false doctrine so I can pin point your self deception for you oh blind friend.

I double dog dare you.

We have to be very careful when reading gt's posts; however, in this instance the high priestess says what she says very clearly:

lifeisgood

You don't understand that James didn't preach one scripture from the Lord and Paul taught another one?!!!
You claim James taught something about faith that was opposed to what Paul taught!

Would you like scriptures about what Jesus says about what is divided?

You misunderstand what Paul means by faith alone. Paul is explaining faith without the purification works not faith without obedience!

As I have stated to you previously, you, gt, have convinced me that you do not agree with God's Truth.

lifeisgood

Just listen to how dirty you play. You try to demean people in the worst way you can.

I do not demean anybody, I simply repeat what you have stated in this and other threads clearly.
If the Holy Spirit is telling you something about what you wrote, please pay attention to Him.

Salvation is NOT a playing game. IT IS A GIFT OF GOD. The GIFT of God cost Him, His Son.
GOD'S GIFT cannot be bought by anything or anybody.
Salvation is either accepted or rejected.
Salvation CANNOT be bought by our obedience.

Rom 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

popsthebuilder

I notice that when someone say 'I double dog dare you' and you take up their double dog dare, they simply say:
I am leaving it alone because you cannot hear or see.

I plainly showed the difference in what she writes and what you claim she writes and you pretend not to catch it. I don't know which is worse; the prospect of you being so deceitful or the prospect of you being so blind yet still flapping your gums as if you have some clue as to what it is you are talking about even after you admitted that it is a mystery to you.

She doesn't say GOD the Father is Jesus with a body, she says GOD the Father which is Spirit is the spirit that was in the Christ, Jesus. (the anointed with the Holy Spirit).

I wish you where actually dumb, but the reality for you is much scarier than that.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post

What does the quote say?

God's Truth

There you go again, completely misreading what I said. I said that Jesus is not the Holy Spirit with a physical body.

I never said the Lord is not the Spirit. I said Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.

Please pay attention. I am making a distinction between "the Spirit" and "the Holy Spirit."

Hahahahahaha

There is only one Spirit and it is the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

I do not demean anybody, I simply repeat what you have stated in this and other threads clearly.
If the Holy Spirit is telling you something about what you wrote, please pay attention to Him.

Salvation is NOT a playing game. IT IS A GIFT OF GOD. The GIFT of God cost Him, His Son.
GOD'S GIFT cannot be bought by anything or anybody.
Salvation is either accepted or rejected.
Salvation CANNOT be bought by our obedience.

Rom 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God doesn't give His gift to just anyone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is only one Spirit and it is the Holy Spirit.

So the Father isn't the Spirit? The Son isn't? :think:

That is just your opinion.

That opinion is a pretty accurate representation of reality...

Jesus isn't going to have two different gospels in opposition of each other.

Are you going to keep saying he does?

God has two dispensations for two different groups, yes. But NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

But that's not the topic of this thread, GT. Stop trying to derail.

By the way, have you come up with an answer to my question?

GT, has the human race been getting better or worse over time?