The Sound of Freedom

Arthur Brain

False dichotomy, and you didn't answer my question.

1) No, I don't "know" that Biden has been the sworn in president for over three years. I cannot know something that is false.
2) No, I am not a "paranoid to the hilt conspiracy nut."
3) No, you have not answered me. You said:
I queried you on who verifies such things. You have provided no such answer.
Oh, did you not know that Trump had been sworn in as president back in 2016 either then?

Arthur Brain

But you're a wingnut, so did you expect us to take you seriously when you emitted all that noise? Not only are you a wingnut, but you're downright cross-threaded if you actually believe we do, or would, or could, or should.
Hey, with you I just expect a whole load of "blah"...and you never disappoint!

Arthur Brain

We know that, because it's true. We just don't buy your claim that Biden became/is president, because it's false--which is why you and your programmers, the MSM, have never verified it.
How do you know it's true? How do you know it wasn't all some fabrication designed to dupe the populace?

Arthur Brain

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Eh, you should have tried then cos if you believe that Trump was sworn into power then you shouldn't have had any difficulty in accepting that Biden was sworn in too. Heck, there's plenty occasions where folk have put up vids on here where as president he's had a pratfall or something that went out live on air and stuff.

You would have to be an out and out paranoid conspiracy dope to deny that Biden is president. You don't have to like it but don't be so gormless as to deny it.

Arthur Brain

Says the person who runs away from a serious question about The Deep State by talking about asparagus.
Oh please. The "deep state"? Heck, you used to continually prop up one of the 'Q' threads here with ridiculous "drops" and buy into all sorts of rubbish so spare me.