ECT The simple theology which explains everything.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only those concentrated on the flesh, from unrenewed hearts and minds, do fight with the flesh and seek to establish and conquer kingdoms of this world.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

LA

DAN P

My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LA

Hi and where is your proof with a verse ??

dan p

DAN P

Only those concentrated on the flesh, from unrenewed hearts and minds, do fight with the flesh and seek to establish and conquer kingdoms of this world.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

LA

Hi and what does world mean in John 18:36 ?

dan p

Interplanner

'Kosmos' is the whole world that rejects God, and which he loves/wants to bring back. Jn 3:16. Right there in ch 16 it might seem as narrow as the rejecting Jews, but it can still be as wide as the whole world.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And here you thought your self-delusion was all your own.

Who knows - in eight years, you too might end up with as equally a self-deluded following as Clinton's or Trump's - one down, ten million to go :chuckle:

As usual, nothing to say of any worth.

You seem to want it that God will bless the seed of them who rejected Christ, simply because they had the same flesh of Abraham.

Gross error and a false hope.

Mat 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Mat 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Mat 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Mat 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Joh 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Joh 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Joh 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Joh 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Joh 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
Rom 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
Rom 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Rom 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
Rom 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

LA

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
As usual, nothing to say of any worth.

You seem to want it that God will bless the seed of them who rejected Christ, simply because they had the same flesh of Abraham.

Gross error and a false hope.

LA

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Paul doesn't want you to be ignorant.

northwye

The dispensationalist-Christian Zionists are highly predictable in their use of the dialectic type of argument against the truths of the New Testament. First,the dialectic is a type of argument against the absolute truth of the word of God, which in the dialectic is called the thesis. The Zionists argue against the thesis with their anti-thesis, which is that Old Covenant Israel still exists alongside the Church. Attacking those who present the thesis, or some part of the thesis, that Christ transformed Old Covenant Israel into the Israel of God to be a spiritual house, is sometimes used as a tactic of the dialectic. But the tactic of making the argument highly personal and targeting the individual who defends the thesis can backfire. This tactic is done to help discredit in the eyes of others the one defending the thesis. But the dispensationalist-Christian Zionist in making his or her attack personal upon an individual who presents the thesis runs the risk of being seen as contentious and not born again.

TOL reports viewers of a thread,and identifies them as members or visitors, and at times the visitors outnumber the members. Visitors are usually brought in to TOL by their searches for a topic of interest. Are the TOL visitors more interested in reading personal attacks upon other TOL members,or are the visitors interested in finding information about topics of scripture?

SimpleMan77

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Who is pure-bred Jew any more? Can anyone lay claim to a pure bloodline? Maybe God has now given up because there is no untainted blood of Abraham remaining...

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

The gospel?

Election different than enemies?

If you are saying all Israel is saved because they are called, then everybody is saved because everybody is now called.

Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Who is pure-bred Jew any more? Can anyone lay claim to a pure bloodline? Maybe God has now given up because there is no untainted blood of Abraham remaining...

LOL, maybe he's waiting for everybody to get mixed with some Abrahamic blood.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You read wrong and distort the meaning of the whole chapter.

The elect of Israel are the beloved of God .

The unbelievers of Israel are the enemies of God.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

LA

DAN P

LA

Hi and give a verse GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and John said that God bring up children OUT of STONES and you are so good !!

Read Matt 3:9 and what KIND of a God do you serve ??

dan p