The ROAST of ASeattleConservative

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

Dear Aseattleconservative:

I have the highest amount of respect for authority. I actually wanted to become a police officer but failed the IQ test when I arrived on time at the correct building.

While not exactly a police officer, when I was about eight I desperately wanted to be Tom Selleck from Magnum PI. I painted my Standish Selecta-12 bright red and constructed a moustache by clipping a large amount of hair from the neighbour's cat and gluing it to my upper lip. This is how I discovered my allergy to cat hair. Dragged to my neighbour's house, my apology through lips the size of bananas came out as "Imsryfrctnheroffyrcat iwntdtobemgnumpi." I also wanted to be frozen and thawed out in the 25th century due to Wilma Deering's jumpsuit but despite emptying the refrigerator and sitting in it for over an hour, the only result was mild hypothermia and a belting.

I have been considering sitting the police exam again as protecting the community from burglars, murderers and blogs must be very fulfilling. I am fairly fit due to regularly thinking about jogging and I once performed a jumping jack. It was unintentional and involved a spider on the bath mat but still counts. I am also experienced in self defence and recently built a moat. Sometimes, I dress as a French mime and pretend to walk against a strong wind to the delight of those around me. Everybody loves a mime. This skill would obviously come in quite useful during police stealth operations.

Due to restrictive gun laws, I do not have much experience with weapons but I did construct my own bazooka when I was about ten using a length of pipe, a securely tightened end cap, a golf ball and a three to one ratio of chlorine & brake fluid. While the design was flawless, the resulting broken collar bone from the kickback and two inch hole through two plaster walls then a television set brought a swift end to my foray into ballistic research and development.

Regards, your bud and partner in [non]crime,

zoo (22)

All poached directly from: 27bslash6.com

zoo22

we may lose our respect for you

I don't know who this "we" is, but I suspect there wasn't much more than a possible 1/2 respect anyway. And I think that was probably mostly because I could spell. Usually, I mean. Also, I should 'fess up that I have spellcheck. :plain:

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
LOL.. a Dean Martin roast this is not.

A guy I once knew took a disturbance call to a bar up in the "Swish Alps" (Capital Hill in Seattle, heavily populated by sodomites). When Dispatch asked him if he needed back-up his reply was: "Nah, there's only 12 of them".
(Granted, they were only a bunch of drag queens and fairies, kind of like the group that is roasting me).

Call for back-up girls, as this is getting interesting:

Did I forget to mention how the homosexual lifespan is violent as well as promiscuous and disease ridden?

August 30, 2010

Lesbian battering: the sisterhood turns on itself

A series of high-profile cases of lesbian-perpetrated domestic violence has sent shock-waves through Massachusetts communities in recent months:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roberts/100830

But then we're talking about a lifespan that is shortened on an average of 20 years because of the "choice" they make.
http://theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/PnSx/HSx/hosx_lifspn.htm

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's a sad commentary on the empty lives of law enforcement officers that some are so confused, angry, self-loathing, lonely, and burned out that they come to a website to provoke strangers, just to get some attention.

zoo22

A guy I once knew took a disturbance call to a bar up in the "Swish Alps" (Capital Hill in Seattle, heavily populated by sodomites). When Dispatch asked him if he needed back-up his reply was: "Nah, there's only 12 of them".
(Granted, they were only a bunch of drag queens and fairies, kind of like the group that is roasting me).

Did I forget to mention how the homosexual lifespan is violent as well as promiscuous and disease ridden?

August 30, 2010

A series of high-profile cases of lesbian-perpetrated domestic violence has sent shock-waves through Massachusetts communities in recent months:

But then we're talking about a lifespan that is shortened on an average of 20 years because of the "choice" they make.

Well, I'm sure glad that I wasn't a gay person up on "swish alps" that actually needed help from the Seattle police... At least if it were you responding. And I sure hope you're not the standard. Twisted.

Reading your post is pretty enlightening, and also frightening.

:plain:

bybee

Well

Well

August 30, 2010

Perhaps you ought to quote some of the statistics on men who batter their wives, some to the death. These men often batter their children as well.
As a law enforcement officer, you are obliged to remain neutral toward's the citizen and assess the scene for possible criminal activity so that with your professional expertise you might quickly get to a resolution of the matter at hand.
It is not your privilege to allow your personal opinion to cloud or color your judgment.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Ok guys..Seattle is trying to share her personal experiences from work and her research on the net testifying that homosexuals live a shorter life span due to their choices...Albeit she has done this with an angry aggressive twist (not unusual for a cop since they are faced with the dregs of society daily) with little room for others to join her in support, but at the same time, how can we criticize her considering we have all become as angry as she has, just for different reasons?

Maybe when this thread runs it's course (seems to be coming to an end shortly) Seattle, as well as the rest of us can take a different approach to each other showing at least a modicum of respect and attempt to discuss these issues instead of declaring war?

What is the point of a discussion, if not to demonstrate a different attitude or belief in hopes that we will all come to a level understanding in a manner that we can at least work together as a community of concerned citizens?

Seattle;
"I think your worth saving, let's work on it together."

Truce?

zoo22

Ok guys..Seattle is trying to share her personal experiences from work and her research on the net testifying that homosexuals live a shorter life span due to their choices...Albeit she has done this with an angry aggressive twist (not unusual for a cop since they are faced with the dregs of society daily) with little room for others to join her in support, but at the same time, how can we criticize her considering we have all become as angry as she has, just for different reasons?

Maybe when this thread runs it's course (seems to be coming to an end shortly) Seattle, as well as the rest of us can take a different approach to each other showing at least a modicum of respect and attempt to discuss these issues instead of declaring war?

What is the point of a discussion, if not to demonstrate a different attitude or belief in hopes that we will all come to a level understanding in a manner that we can at least work together as a community of concerned citizens?

Seattle;

Truce?

I hope you're not serious:

"A guy I once knew took a disturbance call to a bar up in the "Swish Alps" (Capital Hill in Seattle, heavily populated by sodomites). When Dispatch asked him if he needed back-up his reply was: "Nah, there's only 12 of them".
(Granted, they were only a bunch of drag queens and fairies, kind of like the group that is roasting me)."

If that's how you think someone 1) ought to be talking to us here at TOL, or 2) acting as a police officer, then you have a very different perspective on the world than I do.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Seattle;

Truce?

This woman's not going to change her attitude. She's a hateful, warped bigot and she's here to try to make as many people as miserable as she is.

bybee

Well

Well

Seattle;

Truce?

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. God has called me away to another problem. So you are on your own here!
:luigi:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
I hope you're not serious:
"A guy I once knew took a disturbance call to a bar up in the "Swish Alps" (Capital Hill in Seattle, heavily populated by sodomites). When Dispatch asked him if he needed back-up his reply was: "Nah, there's only 12 of them".
(Granted, they were only a bunch of drag queens and fairies, kind of like the group that is roasting me)."
If that's how you think someone 1) ought to be talking to us here at TOL, or 2) acting as a police officer, then you have a very different perspective on the world than I do.

Never said that I think someone ought to....talk to us in that manner nor that police officers should act like that!

Simple fact, it happens, try working that profession and see if it doesn't change you some, not that it makes it right, but it happens. If you are surrounded with this attitude it has a tendency to rub off on all except for the very strong!

What I did say was that if we don't find some middle ground and try to reduce the amount of emotion that is flying around we will not come to any understanding or any level of acceptance between Seattle and the rest of TOL.

What is the point of these discussions if not an attempt at change?

If Seattle or for that matter anyone can not try to see the point another is making and continually disrupts the thread....well that's what the ignore button is for, and yes, I understand how hard it is to ignore one you do not agree with, especially when they are so far to the other side of the spectrum from your opinion, including myself!

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
This woman's not going to change her attitude. She's a hateful, warped bigot and she's here to try to make as many people as miserable as she is.

Your point is noted!

I think I have seen posts similar to yours, directed at Athiests?

Has it changed you any?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What if...

Ok guys. [David Duke] is trying to share [his] personal experiences from work and [his] research on the net testifying that [blacks are disproportionately criminal] due to their choices...Albeit [he] has done this with an angry [racist] twist (not unusual for a cop since they are faced with the [minorities] daily) with little room for others to join [him] in support, but at the same time, how can we criticize [him] considering we have all become as angry as [he] has, just for different reasons?
What a difference a few words make, eh? I won't speak for everyone, but I'm not angry with the doofus--though there's a difference between being angry with someone for cause and being angry because you're acting like a hostile, bitter human being. I've seen people treating her the way you do an unruly and ill mannered child and it seems entirely warranted.

In this world you tend to get the treatment you ask for...unless you're a minority member, in which case that might only apply to masochists. Con(ie) hasn't earned a better handling. And I have a friend who spent twenty years as an MP, finishing his tour at the Palms and now works in law enforcement as a civilian and he hasn't turned into anything like our resident gun tapper.

Doesn't really work out when one half of the conversation is mostly crude, insulting rhetoric. :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.