The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

zoo22

Will someone pass the crackers?

zoo22 is that you? I haven't received a negative rep from you in ages, so I didn't know if you still haunted the threads of TOL with your eggnostic lies.

That being said, I'd like to share a post from another thread about MLK Jr., as some believe that he didn't know that Planned Parenthood was pro abortion (the author of the thread, Catfish Crusader being one of them).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93405

Originally Posted by This Charming Manc
He received an award from an organisation at the time time was pro life, founded and currently led by a person who hated abortion is your evidence that MLK was pro abortion?

hmmmm seems rather thin to me.

You need understand what PP was in 1966 not what PP is now.

Also guilt by association isn't best way of working out someone views. isn't that what the Pharisees tried to do with Jesus?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Although the racist/eugenicist/founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger is on record for making statements against abortion, she spoke in favor of infanticide:

"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-Woman and the new race
http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-p...-kill-infants/

Did Martin Luther King Jr. not know of Sanger's racist/eugenicist views before accepting the award?

Did Martin Luther King Jr. not know that Klanned Parenthood had been working on the legalization of abortion as far back as 1956, 12 years before his death?

"In 1962, Alan Guttmacher, M.D., begins his 12-year tenure as Planned Parenthood president. He is a strong advocate for a woman's right to safe and legal abortion at a time when Americans are increasingly angered by the dire consequences of abortion restrictions.

From 1956 to 1962, hundreds of women in the U.S. and Europe who took the drug thalidomide while pregnant give birth to children missing arms and legs. Sherri Finkbine, an American mother of four who used thalidomide, is refused an abortion. More than 60 percent of Americans disapprove of the refusal. Mrs. Finkbine flees to Sweden for a safe, legal abortion. (The fetus is gravely deformed.) Her case and others involving women who have taken thalidomide convince many Americans that anti-abortion laws need reform.
In 1966, an epidemic of rubella, which, like thalidomide, causes a high incidence of fetal deformity, heightens public anger against abortion bans.
These two tragedies, combined with women's growing demands for the right to control their own fertility, bolster public support for legal and safe abortion."
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/abo...cesses.htm#era

Looks like that's a yes.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why would a supposed man of God associate with someone like this?
That's the question you'd have to answer to sustain the irrational notion that a man who died in the struggle for civil rights for his people would knowingly associate with someone who felt right at home among the Klan and who thought of abortion as a means of racial genocide.

See, a reasonable person could only come to one conclusion. That you don't is the best argument against ever taking you seriously.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Speaking of white liberal guilt) :

That's the question you'd have to answer to sustain the irrational notion that a man who died in the struggle for civil rights for his people would knowingly associate with someone who felt right at home among the Klan and who thought of abortion as a means of racial genocide.

See, a reasonable person could only come to one conclusion. That you don't is the best argument against ever taking you seriously.

white-lib-guilt.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
(Speaking of white liberal guilt) :
Like I said, your demonstrable problem is that you don't have an answer for the obvious contradiction in your own point, something remotely like an explanation that would justify the conclusion you so obviously want to be true but isn't.

Instead you compound the error by trying to label me with no better reason than the first: to sate an ignorant, ill considered and thinly wrapped malice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like I said, your demonstrable problem is that you don't have an answer for the obvious contradiction in your own point, something remotely like an explanation that would justify the conclusion you so obviously want to be true but isn't.

Instead you compound the error by trying to label me with no better reason than the first: to sate an ignorant, ill considered and thinly wrapped malice.

To the readers of this thread: Your guess is as good as mine as to what my white liberal guilt riddled friend just said, but my guess would be something along the lines of...

"Justice for Martin"

Trayvon-Martin-Hoodie-Dr-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-s-Niece-Says-He-Would-Never-Dress-Like-That.png

Arthur Brain

To the readers of this thread: Your guess is as good as mine as to what my white liberal guilt riddled friend just said, but my guess would be something along the lines of...

"Justice for Martin"

Trayvon-Martin-Hoodie-Dr-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-s-Niece-Says-He-Would-Never-Dress-Like-That.png

Um, those of us who understand English had no problem with understanding what TH said and his complete dismantling of your position.

Did you need it in coloring book format?

(I even omitted the 'u' from the word coloring' just so you'd understand the word)

Man, you really are thick ain't ya?

:hammer:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
First co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood baby butcher award, violent sexual degenerate, communist sympathizer, plagiarist, fraudulent Christian, you name it, Mike King did it all.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan28.htm
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79797

margaret-sanger1-300x191.jpg

Since this thread was locked, http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94745
I thought I'd start a new one.

I thought MLK was pro-life. This award seems to be given to the fantasy MLK, not the real one.

Having said that, I agree with you that MLK was a sexual degenerate, communist sympathizer, plagiarist, and fraudulent Christian. But in the interest of truthfullness, I do think he was pro-life. That's what his niece Dr. Alveda King says, and she is a bif pro-life advocate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought MLK was pro-life. This award seems to be given to the fantasy MLK, not the real one.

Having said that, I agree with you that MLK was a sexual degenerate, communist sympathizer, plagiarist, and fraudulent Christian. But in the interest of truthfullness, I do think he was pro-life.

I've met many TOL'ers that are all of the above, yet claim i.e. pretend to be pro life when they're really not.

That's what his niece Dr. Alveda King says, and she is a bif pro-life advocate.

It's funny how Alveda King never denies the above things when her Uncle is accused of being them.

I see that you haven't bothered to look over the thread, i.e. missing this important post.

Originally Posted by This Charming Manc
He received an award from an organisation at the time time was pro life, founded and currently led by a person who hated abortion is your evidence that MLK was pro abortion?

hmmmm seems rather thin to me.

You need understand what PP was in 1966 not what PP is now.

Also guilt by association isn't best way of working out someone views. isn't that what the Pharisees tried to do with Jesus?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Although the racist/eugenicist/founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger is on record for making statements against abortion, she spoke in favor of infanticide:

"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-Woman and the new race
http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-p...-kill-infants/

Did Martin Luther King Jr. not know of Sanger's racist/eugenicist views before accepting the award?

Did Martin Luther King Jr. not know that Klanned Parenthood had been working on the legalization of abortion as far back as 1956, 12 years before his death?

"In 1962, Alan Guttmacher, M.D., begins his 12-year tenure as Planned Parenthood president. He is a strong advocate for a woman's right to safe and legal abortion at a time when Americans are increasingly angered by the dire consequences of abortion restrictions.

From 1956 to 1962, hundreds of women in the U.S. and Europe who took the drug thalidomide while pregnant give birth to children missing arms and legs. Sherri Finkbine, an American mother of four who used thalidomide, is refused an abortion. More than 60 percent of Americans disapprove of the refusal. Mrs. Finkbine flees to Sweden for a safe, legal abortion. (The fetus is gravely deformed.) Her case and others involving women who have taken thalidomide convince many Americans that anti-abortion laws need reform.
In 1966, an epidemic of rubella, which, like thalidomide, causes a high incidence of fetal deformity, heightens public anger against abortion bans.
These two tragedies, combined with women's growing demands for the right to control their own fertility, bolster public support for legal and safe abortion."

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/abo...cesses.htm#era

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3759502&postcount=39

Also keep in mind that Coretta Scott King, "Mike" aka Martin's wife knew her husband so much better than his niece did. She was the one that accepted Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger Award on behalf of this degenerate that many fools (both liberal and conservative) are praising today.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Poor Aaron, he's so confused. He votes for a pro abortion candidate and a pro abortion political party platform, but still seems to think that he's pro life.

Since we're here, are you against abortion in ALL cases, even where the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

To my knowledge no country on the face of the earth (the US included) has ever had such laws, how would you propose to enact such legislation?

While I know that this will be difficult for you to do Aaron, try not to bring 13 year old girls marrying during Biblical times, criminalizing blasphemy or your obsession with Pastor Ken Hutchinson into your answer.

WizardofOz

Poor Aaron, he's so confused. He votes for a pro abortion candidate and a pro abortion political party platform, but still seems to think that he's pro life.

Did voting for Romney make you a homosexualist?

Since we're here, are you against abortion in ALL cases, even where the life of the mother is in jeopardy?

That's not what the example was. There was a young girl who was a victim of rape. You think she should have the choice to abort.

Therefore you are pro-choice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Did voting for Romney make you a homosexualist?

Try to focus here Aaron. While I know you're infatuated with buggery, this particular thread is about how Martin Luther the King was pro abortion.

I suspect that you've been hitting the ganga a tad bit early today, or you'd remember what I told you in two other threads: that pro life organizations backed Mitt Romney in the 2012 election.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/04/12/national-pro-life-organization-backs-mitt-romney-for-president/
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/major-pro-life-organizations-endorse-mitt-romney

Quote:

That's not what the example was. There was a young girl who was a victim of rape. You think she should have the choice to abort.

Therefore you are pro-choice.

I asked you a question Aaron. Here, let me put it in a picture for you:

If you found this 11 year old girl who was raped by 20 Muslims (who in this scenario was your daughter) sitting on the edge of her bed in a catatonic state with a coat hanger in her hand, would you take her to mental health professionals and get their opinion on whether she might kill herself (and hence the baby she's carrying), or would you tell her to "shake it off"?

polls_SwedenRape_4758_395484_answer_2_xlarge.gif

WizardofOz

Quote:

Try to focus here Aaron. While I know you're infatuated with buggery, this particular thread is about how Martin Luther the King was pro abortion.

I suspect that you've been hitting the ganga a tad bit early today, or you'd remember what I told you in two other threads: that pro life organizations backed Mitt Romney in the 2012 election.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/04/12/national-pro-life-organization-backs-mitt-romney-for-president/
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/major-pro-life-organizations-endorse-mitt-romney

Try to focus, alacarte. I asked a very straightforward question. You said Romney was many things. Are you also those things because you voted for him?

Are you a fraud, sodomite lover, etc as you accused Romney of being (see spoiler for more aCW Romney love).

Spoiler

I asked you a question Aaron. Here, let me put it in a picture for you:

If you found this 11 year old girl who was raped by 20 Muslims (who in this scenario was your daughter) sitting on the edge of her bed in a catatonic state with a coat hanger in her hand, would you take her to mental health professionals and get their opinion on whether she might kill herself (and hence the baby she's carrying), or would you tell her to "shake it off"?

polls_SwedenRape_4758_395484_answer_2_xlarge.gif

I would not suggest an abortion as you would. Because, you are pro-choice and I am not. (you can also stop using that fake picture every time you are exposed as pro-choice).