The Party of "hope and change" is becoming the party of "No"

dodge

aCultureWarrior;4857350]

Surely you're not saying that God placed mass murdering tyrants like Joseph Stalin, Mas Tse Tung, Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler in power are you? BTW, are you aware that the same Planned Parenthood that in the words of Donald Trump "Does very good things" has murdered more human beings than Adolf Hitler did ?

I see you do not believe scripture !

Rom 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Surely you're not saying that God placed mass murdering tyrants like Joseph Stalin, Mas Tse Tung, Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler in power are you? BTW, are you aware that the same Planned Parenthood that in the words of Donald Trump "Does very good things" has murdered more human beings than Adolf Hitler did?

God sets the standard for civil leaders, and expects mankind to elect those leaders based on His standards.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

So you actually believe that God put mass murderers in power and wants the people of their respective country to support them? (If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: an ill-informed 'Christian' is Satan's best ally).

God ordained 3 institutions for the governance of man: the Church, the family and civil government. He gives us standards by which those institutions should be run, but He doesn't put all of the leaders of those institutions (pastors, presidents and parents) in those roles Himself.

On that note: You and many others that have supported a Donald Trump Presidency are going to look like fools very soon.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

On that note: You and many others that have supported a Donald Trump Presidency are going to look like fools very soon.
You prayed and hoped for a Hillary victory and now you hope for Trump to fail so others look like fools. Right now and for years to come YOU are the fool - Trump will do a great job !!!

dodge

aCultureWarrior;4857840]Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Surely you're not saying that God placed mass murdering tyrants like Joseph Stalin, Mas Tse Tung, Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler in power are you? BTW, are you aware that the same Planned Parenthood that in the words of Donald Trump "Does very good things" has murdered more human beings than Adolf Hitler did?

You believe God could not have prevented or stopped a Hitler or Lenin Government ? Your god is to small.

You will make any excuse to ignore scripture. You have nothing but your opinion and it isn't worth much.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You prayed and hoped for a Hillary victory...

I never pray for evil leaders to be elected.

and now you hope for Trump to fail so others look like fools.

I pray that Donald Trump will step down from Office and seek the psychological and spiritual help that he so desperately needs. Conservatives who supported Trump (you're a Libertarian who did, so I'm not talking about you) will be made to look like fools as you can't support a lying sociopath-hardcore liberal like Donald Trump and 'hope' that he'll change.

You believe God could not have prevented or stopped a Hitler or Lenin Government ?

Earlier you used Scripture to say that God PLACED all government leaders in their positions. Try to be consistent here.

dodge

aCultureWarrior;4857897]I never pray for evil leaders to be elected.

You will continue to be disobedient to God then

Earlier you used Scripture to say that God PLACED all government leaders in their positions. Try to be consistent here.

I was being consistent it just went over your head.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never pray for evil leaders to be elected.

I pray that Donald Trump will step down from Office and seek the psychological and spiritual help that he so desperately needs. Conservatives who supported Trump (you're a Libertarian who did, so I'm not talking about you) will be made to look like fools as you can't support a lying sociopath-hardcore liberal like Donald Trump and 'hope' that he'll change.

You're a "Psychopath." A very unlikable one, at that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

God sets the standard for civil leaders, and expects mankind to elect those leaders based on His standards.

So you actually believe that God put mass murderers in power and wants the people of their respective country to support them? (If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: an ill-informed 'Christian' is Satan's best ally).

God ordained 3 institutions for the governance of man: the Church, the family and civil government. He gives us standards by which those institutions should be run, but He doesn't put all of the leaders of those institutions (pastors, presidents and parents) in those roles Himself.

Learn how to use "Spell check."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump's secular humanist agenda is not my opinion, it only involves listening to what he has said he'll do [and as seen in the photo below, his actions].

l-381487.jpg

http://www.pixteller.com/pdata/t/l-381487.jpg

How about we make it real easy and you write what you'll tell God when you meet him on your personal judgment day as to why you voted for someone who one week prior to the election, proudly mocked God's Word by holding up the God-HATING LGBT flag.

Here, let me show you what that flag that Donald Trump proudly held represents:

It represents the supposed freedom to have sex with any one or any amount of people (places or things) that you want to with absolutely no responsibilities attached, even if you're riddled with disease, or that person or persons is a child or a relative.

It represents not the two genders that God created, but 50+ genders that the sick LGBTQueer movement created, a movement that pumps hormones into gender confused children, preparing them for genital mutilation surgery later in life, and hence a life of misery and often times early death. A movement that by law tells people they can use the restroom, fitting room and locker room of their choice, no matter what their biological birth sex is, not caring that a 9 year old girl is terrified when a 45 year old cross dressing bearded man is alone in the same restroom as her.

It represents the redefinition and hence the destruction of invaluable institutions that all societies need:

Marriage, the family, the Church, civil government, the military, Education, youth mentor groups, the media.

It represents the jack booted thug-intolerant-anti Christian movement, which has no sympathy for people of faith's beliefs.

It represents a extremely powerful political and cultural movement that indoctrinates innocent children to the ways of perversion and encourages those youth to experiment with immoral and deviant sex, leading them down a path of self destruction.

The rainbow flag represents sexual anarchy and hence the destruction of everything good and decent.

donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg

https://lgbtqnation-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/2016/10/donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg

Shame on all of you people who voted for or now defend Donald Trump.

Is it time for you to order another Prescription for Lithium?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump wants to do away with some of the diametrical oppositions between liberals and conservatives. I gathered this from the start and it was confirmed when he returned to HQ after the election. He wants to do this by getting away from the broken records of the mainstream and pertaining to citizens who have been ignored and forgotten.

You see, that's change- in retrospect, it was dumb to think Obama could bring change because the consistent pulling of the parties just means the same old thing.
I hear all this talk about what a 'true conservative' is, but if a 'true conservative' is just washed up idiots like aCW, then it's something I'd rather not be called :rolleyes:

I'm 70% conservative, 30% liberal- I think many Trump supporters have a similar standing, and it's a standing in which you get flack from both ends. A political miracle has happened where the Democrats have been stripped neutral and the one's who were caught in the cross hair now have the cross hair on others.

I think that's something to be strongly acknowledged, but don't count on the media to do so because they don't really know- they abandoned ship after the election and are just feeding off any bias they can muster :plain: