The origins of abiotic species

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The thing that confuses me most about this thread is why noguru has "Christian" as her religion, when you say things like "It is just a bunch of brain dead theists trying to use science as a platform to broadcast their religion".

Easy. She's lying.

gcthomas

Easy. She's lying.

It is interesting how quickly you lower yourself to accusing someone of lying when alternative interpretations are available. I'd be horrified if I had raised my own children to make such accusations about people without the evidence to prove it. It is un-Christian and you should be ashamed.

You might have noticed, if your reading skills were up to it, that noguru rejected only a subgroup of theists, the brain dead ones such as yourself, not all of them. But unfounded accusations are easy, and I suspect that is why you resort to them so frequently.

Jamie Gigliotti

I'll point this out to you one more time. I started this thread for the evidence compiled for the origin of life, it is not a place I want to see you broadcast your specific theological beliefs, OK?

I swear, this behavior is habitual for you folks. You just can't seem to stop. It seems there is some sort of psychological/emotional issue with people like you. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. :)
An attack on God in the thread is fine but not a defense?

noguru

The thing that confuses me most about this thread is why noguru has "Christian" as her religion, when you say things like "It is just a bunch of brain dead theists trying to use science as a platform to broadcast their religion".

Sorry about your confusion. Perhaps you should try using your brain a little then, just saying. :)

noguru

It is interesting how quickly you lower yourself to accusing someone of lying when alternative interpretations are available. I'd be horrified if I had raised my own children to make such accusations about people without the evidence to prove it. It is un-Christian and you should be ashamed.

You might have noticed, if your reading skills were up to it, that noguru rejected only a subgroup of theists, the brain dead ones such as yourself, not all of them. But unfounded accusations are easy, and I suspect that is why you resort to them so frequently.

I think you hit the nail on the head. But I don't waste much time anymore responding to the childish quips Stripe consistently makes. I've learned that it is easier to just swat a fly, than to try and explain reason to it.

noguru

This whole thread has been a mud-fight.
I think I will use my legs instead.

Or just stick to science, like I suggested in the first place. :)

By the way, I am male. I think Stripe was trying to insult me by referring to me as the female gender.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is interesting how quickly you lower yourself to accusing someone of lying when alternative interpretations are available.
The only alternative is unimaginable ignorance. I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt. :up:

I'd be horrified if I had raised my own children to make such accusations about people without the evidence to prove it.
Luckily, the evidence is bountiful.

It is un-Christian and you should be ashamed.
:darwinsm: You wouldn't know Christianity if it was nailed to a cross for you.

I think we'll stick with my judgement. :up:

Dunno. I have the retard on ignore. What I do know is that nobody has responded to the challenges to OP.

Evolutionists hate sticking to the topic, even when they start it.

noguru

The only alternative is unimaginable ignorance. I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt. :up:

Luckily, the evidence is bountiful.

:darwinsm: You wouldn't know Christianity if it was nailed to a cross for you.

I think we'll stick with my judgement. :up:

Dunno. I have the retard on ignore. What I do know is that nobody has responded to the challenges to OP.

Evolutionists hate sticking to the topic, even when they start it.

If you have me on ignore, then why are you spamming up my thread? :)