The Olive Tree

CherubRam

Christ is the VINE from the Root of Jesse, and the Two Olive Trees are the Two Witnesses, and the people are the Branches. Is that any help to you?

clefty

Whether or not we want another temple there will be one in the future. The following prophecy shows the Lord Jesus returning, and when He returns there will indeed exist a rebuilt temple:

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to His temple...And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years" (Mal.3:1,3,4).​

When the Lord Jesus walked the earth there was never a time when the "offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years." But in the future the Lord Jesus will "suddenly come to His temple" and then the offerings will indeed be pleasant to the LORD.

Sure...when the new Jerusalem descends from heaven that will be quite suddenly when compared to how long it is taking Zionist man to rebuild his own version ...and what do you think is in the middle? Sitting and refining is what He will do forever...and the offerings not sacrifices will indeed be pleasant...of Judah the Jews and of Jerusalem the rest of us

clefty

No one is cut off from the Body of Christ. As I said, the Olive Tree represents "fruit bearing" for the LORD and we accomplish that by our "service" to Him.

Well after hearing the holy commandment you can always return like a dog to your own vomit...

Working out our salvation in fear and trembling is what we wish to do...that we may endure to the end...as encouraged by Him and Paul...apparently he felt we could still not finish the race...

Jerry Shugart

Well after hearing the holy commandment you can always return like a dog to your own vomit...

Even so the Christian remains secure in salvation. The Lord Jesus said:

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out"
(Jn.6:37).​

Working out our salvation in fear and trembling is what we wish to do...

Those words were addressed to the Christians who were already saved. The Greek word translated "saved" in that verse also means "deliverance."

Besides that, Paul knew that he was saved because he said this:

"And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever"
(2 Tim.4:18).​

Jerry Shugart

Sure...when the new Jerusalem descends from heaven that will be quite suddenly when compared to how long it is taking Zionist man to rebuild his own version ...and what do you think is in the middle? Sitting and refining is what He will do forever...and the offerings not sacrifices will indeed be pleasant...of Judah the Jews and of Jerusalem the rest of us

No, these people will not even exist in the New Jerusalem:

"Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts" (Mal.3:4-5).​

This is the description of those who will inhabit the New Jerusalem:

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God" (Rev.21:2-3).​

The following prophecy will be fulfilled on the earth when the Lord Jesus returns:

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts" (Mal.3:1).​

beloved57

No, these people will not even exist in the New Jerusalem:

"Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts" (Mal.3:4-5).​

This is the description of those who will inhabit the New Jerusalem:

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God" (Rev.21:2-3).​

The following prophecy will be fulfilled on the earth when the Lord Jesus returns:

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts" (Mal.3:1).​

Israel Abrahams descendants according to the flesh are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Israel Abrahams descendants according to the flesh are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Rm. 11:20-21

...But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either...

Mt. 7:1

You would be wise to heed this well, since you don't understand the rest.

Jerry Shugart

Paul was a descendant of Abraham according to the flesh and he is a child of God:

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"
(Ro.8:16).​

You probably will not believe that either.

beloved57

Paul was a descendant of Abraham according to the flesh and he is a child of God:

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"

That is not what made paul a child of God!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

That's the problem, the jews thought they were and are children of God based on physical ethnicity relationship with Abraham, but sorry that is not the case, so again they are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That's the problem, the jews thought they were and are children of God based on physical ethnicity relationship with Abraham, but sorry that is not the case, so again they are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Silly [MENTION=6223]beloved57[/MENTION],

Rm. 11:28-32