THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

clefty

Israel the Body of Christ !

yup...

and was NOT predestined or pre-selected either...

as even He didn't know who would overcome, persevere, not lose faith, endure to the end...

Exodus 13:17 Yah did not lead them along the road through the land of the Philistines, though it was shorter. For Yah said, “If the people face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”

what a test for this ekklesia in the wilderness...a mix of people and not just Jews...or even of Jacob...

Last edited:

clefty

The church replacing the branches cut off for unbelief was the ONLY thinking of the church until Scofield and Darby began their Jesuit Zionist commentary...this heresy was openly supported by V2’s reversal on the necessity of the Jew to be proselytized for Christ. quote from Clefty quote from Clefty

My question is then what is "Jesuit Zionist commentary".?

You believe as you believe NOT having researched? Hmmm

Jesuit—futurism

Zionist—national restoration

commentary—Scofield/Darby reference bible

feel free to google it...

clefty

Romans 9:4 says the covenants and the law was for Israel

Since Yah has only One begotten Son...the rest of His/us are by adoption...so YES to Israelites pertain the adoption...by faith and obedience...as in the end it will be ONLY ONE people by faith and obedience...

Israel is ONLY and ALWAYS was established from above...

Jacob named by his human parents was renamed Israel by Divine intervention...himself having descended miraculously from a grandmother Sarah who’s lineage ended by nature...she was childless and finally too old to have children..she was however given an egg by Divine Intervention for Abraham to impregnate...foreshadowing the divine Seed donated later to a natural egg of Mary...

Thus Israel has ALWAYS been established from above...His kingdom NOT of this world...and His sheep know His voice...

And even the original covenant at Sinai was not just to Jews but a mixed multitude some not even from Jacob...

His Law also is not just for Jews...already even as the ekklessia was in the wilderness...

demonstrated in the Sabbath commandment (the ONLY one to do so) as including the stranger within thy gates...

is why Yahushua later affirms that it was made for man...not just Jews...and Heb 4:9 confirms there remains a Sabbatismos for His people...adopted Israel...

How does Paul conclude his chapter 9 thought?

Gentiles who did NOT pursue righteousness HAVE attained to it...by FAITH

And (blood) Israel has NOT attained it as they did NOT seek righteousness by FAITH...

Paul even tries to peicemeal OT understanding into it...”WHOEVER believes on this cornerstone” Jew or Greek...

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Mystery is that Israel is the Body of Christ comprised of both Jews and Gentiles.

The Body of Christ is a new creation composed of believers from all nations.

Israel existed for 1500 years before the Body of Christ was formed.
Israel was not Jew and Gentile in one body.

beloved57

It's a new man because it now included Gentiles! The Body of Christ has always existed.

clefty

Well, if you can substitute Calvin for Christ, why not Israel for Body of Christ? Though I don't know why they'd use the phrase Body of Christ, at all, as opposed to Lucky Sperm Club. There's simply no language precision these days.

LOL..."Lucky Sperm Club"...that is funny...

Alas not as "lucky" as yours though...what with just Grace Alone...and "do what thou whilst all else is too Jewish"...yours needn't even attempt any resemblance of OT order at all...or NT...

No need to dog pile on the "Lucky Sperm Club" they just thought that who was elected as "Chosen and special" was from the beginning and for themselves ONLY...easy Pharisee mistake to make...

You should thank poor Christ/His Way replacing Calvin...all of which continued to make the broad highway for yours to follow...hmmm...ok maybe not a highway but another gospel from another christ...

Most of the reformation in fact over-corrected from the Catholic works ditch...and landed in the other NO WORKS ditch...refusing His Works as "too Jewish"...and well... as yours claims "NOT FOR ME"...

Sabbath, a day off, makes yours MAD...LOL

clefty

Only temporarily.

Yup Jeremiah knows...

9:25Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

There is however no need to assist their apostacy...but stand back as they rebuild a temple...their new golden calf...

clefty

and as Peter said Acts 15: 11
"But we believe that through the grace of theLordJesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they."

How were Jews saved then? Just like the Gentiles says Peter...By faith...and just like in the OT...read Heb 11 the OT for dummies...LOL

Peter knew believing Jews were to be saved just like the mixed multitude which was saved from Egypt...some of them NOT EVEN FROM JACOB...

As ALREADY INCLUDED in the very commandment yours hates so much:
Exodus 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

you know...given back then to THIS ekklesia when it was in the wilderness...and not just to Jews...

oh no?

read any of these?

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topi...ded-In-The-Law

How about this?

Ezekiel 47:21" So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel.
22 And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.
23 And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord God."

Just because you reject He tore down the middle wall of division between Jews and Greeks making ONE NEW MAN of the two and a citizen of Israel does NOT mean this monopoly of the PROMISE hadn't already occurred in the OT...Jer 11:9

It is Jewish false witness that claimed "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered"...baiting you and yours to another gospel another christ who destroyed the law and "Nailed it to the cross"

beloved57

Gentiles were ALWAYS allowed to join with Israel.

Another false and unsupported claim.

No one said that Gentiles were not part of Israel the Body of Christ in the old testament. You had Ruth, Rahab and many more, but the large percentage of Israel the body of Christ back under the old covenant were Jews. Now under the New Covenant the Majority of Israel the body of Christ are Gentiles. That's what the Mystery is, that Israel , the body of Christ is to include in the same body of people a large influx of Gentiles. BTW all the Old testament saints which were part of the body of Christ had been given faith in Christ as have been the new testament saints. It's only one body of faith!

Eph 4:4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 3:6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel

clefty

No one said that Gentiles were not part of Israel the Body of Christ in the old testament. You had Ruth, Rahab and many more, but the large percentage of Israel the body of Christ back under the old covenant were Jews.
Jews were 1/12 of Israel and only after the return from Babylon had the majority as their “MONOPOLY” had caused civil war with Israel and scattered it into the other nations...when Yahushua came back to see if this “put away” wife of Israel was willing to return to her husband...she killed him...thus His death did separate what God had joined...

Now under the New Covenant the Majority of Israel the body of Christ are Gentiles. That's what the Mystery is, that Israel , the body of Christ is to include in the same body of people a large influx of Gentiles.
no the mystery was not a demographic proportion issue or census statistic...remember census was NOT to be taken...

the mystery was that Yahushua...was the new signer on the covenant...He was indeed the testator to it signing and sealing it with His blood and death...AFTER having dictated the New Covenant’s TERMS and CONDITIONS...and through His teaching and lifestyle as an example...

so AFTER His death the reNewed Covenant was in force as the Testator had died...thus NO CHANGES can be made...and NONE were noted...for 40 days that is 5 weekends NOT ONE thing was mentioned about “Sabbath is ABOLISHED now” is why Heb 4:9

Yahushua as signer to the New contract is the Mystery...the HOPE OF ISRAEL...as Paul claimed...and to ALL...is WHY the focus that He tore down the middle wall of division between us (Paul the jew writing to gentiles in Ephesus) and on His abolishing in His flesh the enmity Jews had against the goyim...JOINING Jews and Gentiles into a new man from the two...a citizen of the commonwealth of Israel...adopted...grafted INTO...baring the SAME fruits...

Israel was ALWAYS to be gentile inclusive...that is NOT the mystery...Yahushua the “telos” of the Law is...

BTW all the Old testament saints which were part of the body of Christ had been given faith in Christ as have been the new testament saints. It's only one body of faith!
right...

Abraham was even willing to kill his son...you think he would balk at the instructions NOT to serve a calf in its mothers milk?

”but why Yah? It tastes soooo gooood....I dont care if NOW you instruct it should not be done as it became a teaching aid for my descendants to learn clean vs unclean or holy vs unholy...what you did at Sinai WAS NOT DISPENSED TO ME...so I am gonna still eat it...SO THERE”...LOL

Even Jews get the “not dispensed to me” thingy...and still they argue he didn’t do it...as though he was Jewish...LOL

https://www.chabad.org/parshah/artic...non-kosher.htm

Abraham obeyed all His commandments and statutes...

or how about Ruth...

”so yeah Naomi I know I said ‘your God will be my God your people my people’...but can I still work and make money on the Sabbath and eat my bacon?...” Ruth really missed her bacon...”what? NO?!!!!....Forget you then!!!....IT WASNT EVEN DISPENSED TO ME!!!” Ruth screamed running out the tent and back to her own people...LOL

Eph 4:4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 3:6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel

Awww man...I was saving those texts just in case somebody here actually responded to me...LOL

Good use though...