The Most Handsome Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

You're all going to think I'm crazy, but when I was a little girl, I thought this actor was the handsomest man ever:

brynner_rey.jpg

My thoughts strayed to Yul Brynner last night and I thought ya'll would think me silly to post him. He was quite fine!

IMJerusha

It behooves me to point out that a poster here at TOL finds this all a poor witness to Yeshua. He's a bit upset because I posted "Pardon my drool" in response to Chris Hemsworth's photo. I'd be interested in getting some opinion regarding this.

Has anybody posted Josh Holloway yet?

MV5BMTk5NTQ2NjMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTExMzY1._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

elohiym

It behooves me to point out that a poster here at TOL finds this all a poor witness to Yeshua. He's a bit upset because I posted "Pardon my drool" in response to Chris Hemsworth's photo. I'd be interested in getting some opinion regarding this.

That's just your imagination because you couldn't understand my point.

It eludes you.

Drool on. :thumb:

IMJerusha

Christ's Word

What an embarrassment the supposed Christian women are to their God and their earthly husband to participate in a thread like this.....shame.

elohiym

Ah, well, since you've decided to identify yourself and show up here, perhaps you'll explain your point as it pertains to my comment on this thread.

It's a splinter in your mind, huh?

And thank you, I will drool on. :) This is Jim Caviezel. I think he's awesome in Person of Interest.

Very photogenic. His father must be proud.

I found this interesting:

Caviezel said he was warned against taking the part by Gibson who warned him he would never work in Hollywood again.

'He said, "You'll never work in this town again." I told him, "We all have to embrace our crosses".' Caviezel told an audience of churchgoers in Orlando, Florida.

My favorite part, especially in light of our "discussion" today on my thread:

Caviezel said that his faith is his guide, both personally and professionally.

He said it was no coincidence that ‘in my 33rd year, I was called to play Jesus,’ and joked about his initials also being the same as Jesus Christ.

Get it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.