The Most Dangerous Teaching

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul also preached to the Jews. Did he preach two different gospel?

Paul preached the "Gospel" that was given to him by the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." The Lord Jesus Christ and His Disciples preached "The Kingdom Gospel" to the "Lost Sheep of the House of Israel." We MUST "Rightly Divide" the written Word of God, otherwise, we'll have confusion, see discrepancies, and misinterpret Scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul preached the "Gospel" that was given to him by the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." The Lord Jesus Christ and His Disciples preached "The Kingdom Gospel" to the "Lost Sheep of the House of Israel." We MUST "Rightly Divide" the written Word of God, otherwise, we'll have confusion, see discrepancies, and misinterpret Scripture.

So good news is just for the Jews?

my goodness.

turbosixx

Wrong dispensation.... again.

You keep making claims about a "new law", but you never show it. Note that the "law of Christ" is NOT a law in the SAME SENSE.
You say it's not then what is it? How did those on Pentecost have their sins forgiven??

It is a new law.
Heb. 7:12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well.

When it was revealed to and through Paul.
Paul tells us when the two became one and it was before Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul added it.
1 Cor. 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,

Acts 19:5 On hearing this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Looks the same.

Peter was preaching "The Kingdom Gospel." That, Gospel will not save you today. You need to listen to the Apostle Paul's Gospel in order to inherit Eternal life and forgiveness of ALL of your sins.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So good news is just for the Jews?

my goodness.

Well, you're in a FOG when it comes to understanding the "Gospel" that's meant for today. You're stubborn and ignorant of the Bible. You ONLY trust in the first four books of the New Testament and reject the rest of God's written Word.

turbosixx

Paul preached the same thing Peter did. We can see that in Acts 2 and Acts 13.

Addressing Israel
Peter: 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words;
Paul: 16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel,

Christ descended from David
Peter: 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

Christ died
Peter: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Paul: 28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

David saw decay
Peter: 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Paul: 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Christ did not see decay
Peter: 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Paul: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Jesus resurrected
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up,
Paul: 30 But God raised him from the dead:

People witnessed the resurrection
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Paul: 31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.

Forgiveness of sins through Jesus
Peter: 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Paul: 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Jesus is Israel’s savior
Peter: 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

We also see that Paul baptized believers just like Peter did.
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed in the Lord, together with his entire household. And many of the Corinthians hearing Paul believed and were baptized.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak has stated before, she doesn't trust the Apostle Paul, so, if she remains that way up until the day she dies, she'll be headed for Judgement and the "Lake of Fire."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, you're in a FOG when it comes to understanding the "Gospel" that's meant for today. You're stubborn and ignorant of the Bible. You ONLY trust in the first four books of the New Testament and reject the rest of God's written Word.

Just because you are so good at complicating simple gospel does not mean you are faithful, friend or know the Bible or salvation.

You have been dismissing Jesus' word. Think why you have the need to do that.

peace and blessings in Jesus' word.

turbosixx

Peter was preaching "The Kingdom Gospel." That, Gospel will not save you today. You need to listen to the Apostle Paul's Gospel in order to inherit Eternal life and forgiveness of ALL of your sins.

I suggest you are forgetting that Paul's letters are written to Christians. Most he converted some he did not. When we look at Paul's journeys when he made these people Christians, he preached the same thing the others did and baptized believers just as Jesus instructed on how to make a Christian.

Paul proclaimed the kingdom just as those before him.
Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that none of you among whom I have gone about proclaiming the kingdom will see my face again.

If it's the same it can't be different.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak has stated before, she doesn't trust the Apostle Paul, so, if she remains that way up until the day she dies, she'll be headed for Judgement and the "Lake of Fire."

goodness, meshak this and meshak that.

I am so popular or something?

I am flattered.:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul preached the same thing Peter did. We can see that in Acts 2 and Acts 13.
[/I][/COLOR]

No, you're wrong, again. However, if you're not being convinced by the Holy Spirit that "Paul's Gospel" is the "True Gospel" for today, then, you surely won't be convinced by any of us. Therefore, there's no sense in trying to convince you, it just won't work. The Holy Spirit is the only one that can convince you, otherwise, I don't know what I can tell you?

You have to work it out on your own and stop trying to argue with those who already have made up their minds and hearts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I suggest you are forgetting that Paul's letters are written to Christians. Most he converted some he did not. When we look at Paul's journeys when he made these people Christians, he preached the same thing the others did and baptized believers just as Jesus instructed on how to make a Christian.

Paul proclaimed the kingdom just as those before him.
Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that none of you among whom I have gone about proclaiming the kingdom will see my face again.

If it's the same it can't be different.

Believe whatever you desire, that's your right as a human being. Becoming a member of the "Body of Christ" is a "Spiritual matter" and only the Holy Spirit can help you and others with that.

turbosixx

No, you're wrong, again. However, if you're not being convinced by the Holy Spirit that "Paul's Gospel" is the "True Gospel" for today, then, you surely won't be convinced by any of us. Therefore, there's no sense in trying to convince you, it just won't work. The Holy Spirit is the only one that can convince you, otherwise, I don't know what I can tell you?

You have to work it out on your own and stop trying to argue with those who already have made up their minds and hearts.

I laid out Peter's and Paul's sermon. They're the same. If they are not, please point it out to me.

If you will notice in the next chapter (14), Luke says Paul continued to preach the gospel. Is this not the gospel Paul was sent to preach? If not, when did it change?

turbosixx

Believe whatever you desire, that's your right as a human being. Becoming a member of the "Body of Christ" is a "Spiritual matter" and only the Holy Spirit can help you and others with that.

The same for you. We have free will to believe whatever we wish. I honestly desire the truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just because you are so good at complicating simple gospel does not mean you are faithful, friend or know the Bible or salvation.

You have been dismissing Jesus' word. Think why you have the need to do that.

peace and blessings in Jesus' word.

Your "DISINGENUOUSNESS" is refreshing.