The Most Beautiful Woman

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What about Jennifer Connelly?
She looks emaciated. :nono: If you want slight go Audrey Hepburn.

Gene Tierney.

Then, Emmanuelle Beart, Shirley MacLaine, Charlize Theron, Lana Turner, Jane Fonda, Halley Berry, Meg Ryan, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sophia Loren, Salma Hayek...tbc

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kristin Kreuk is quite pretty. It seems to me that, on average, people who are what we consider to be "mixed race" are really good looking. I believe that is because they are more genetically rich.

Screen-Shot-2014-04-30-at-4.28.50-PM.png

Damian

Kristin Kreuk is quite pretty. It seems to me that, on average, people who are what we consider to be "mixed race" are really good looking. I believe that is because they are more genetically rich.

What's her mixture?

Damian

She looks emaciated. :nono: If you want slight go Audrey Hepburn.

Gene Tierney.

Then, Emmanuelle Beart, Shirley MacLaine, Charlize Theron, Lana Turner, Jane Fonda, Halley Berry, Meg Ryan, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sophia Loren, Salma Hayek...tbc

You're dating yourself.

Meg Ryan is cute, not beautiful. (I like cute. But there is a difference between cute and beautiful.)

I prefer Vanessa Williams to Halle Berry (if we are talking about mulatto women. And I like mulatto women. My hope is the U.S. will become more like Brazil. And it would appear that the country is well on its way).

Michell Pfeiffer doesn't have any personality.

Charlize Theron is okay.

Salma Hayek is not even in contention.

Damian

Catharine Zeta-Jones is attractive, but there's something missing. I think it's her personality.

nxs-CatherineZetaJones-LanceStaedlerPhotoshoot10.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're dating yourself.
Nah, I'm only indicating my status as a cinephile. Theron is the youngest on my list, but I haven't seen a lot out of the next generations yet. Most of the current beauties are models with that vacuous sexuality that bores me.

Meg Ryan is cute, not beautiful. (I like cute. But there is a difference between cute and beautiful.)
No, in her prime she was beautiful. I don't limit the definition to a still portrait.

I prefer Vanessa Williams to Halle Berry
Williams has the better face, Berry the better overall and I prefer Halle's personality.

Michell Pfeiffer doesn't have any personality.
She's a rare exception for me. Something striking about her that almost overcomes the distance you feel watching her. In her youth she was the closest thing to Tierney in appearance.

Charlize Theron is okay.
Old Hollywood beauty when she's dolled up. Lovely.

Salma Hayek is not even in contention.
Now it's my turn: that's a stupid thing to say. :p

Damian

No, in her prime she was beautiful. I don't limit the definition to a still portrait.

Meg Ryan was a cute actress whose specialty was cute, romantic comedies. I would think that a 'cinephile' like yourself could appreciate that fact.

Williams has the better face, Berry the better overall and I prefer Halle's personality.

Neither have any personality. Berry was first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant. Williams was crowned Miss America. That's the difference.

She's a rare exception for me. Something striking about her that almost overcomes the distance you feel watching her. In her youth she was the closest thing to Tierney in appearance.

Michelle Pfeiffer doesn't do a whole lot for me.

Old Hollywood beauty when she's dolled up. Lovely.

Agreed. That's why I said she is okay. The old Hollywood look is passe. I really prefer natural beauties.

Now it's my turn: that's a stupid thing to say. :p

I don't like Salma Hayek's attitude. That's a showstopper for me.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here's a fairly striking photo of Megan Fox.

megan_fox-httphot-actress-pic-wallpapers.blogspot.com+%25282%2529.jpg
Rarely has so much been made of so little. She made an impression with young guys by baring a nice torso over a steaming engine. You can have her and the Twilight lead actress and the spittle thin nothing that projects from them in lieu of personality.

Thunder's Muse

Rarely has so much been made of so little. She made an impression with young guys by baring a nice torso over a steaming engine. You can have her and the Twilight lead actress and the spittle thin nothing that projects from them in lieu of personality.

She's actually become a Christian and is busy raising her child.

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

She'd be more attractive if she could act.

What's her mixture?
Caucasian and Chinese.

Speaking of, Olivia Munn is on my list.

Here's a fairly striking photo of Megan Fox.

megan_fox-httphot-actress-pic-wallpapers.blogspot.com+%25282%2529.jpg
Someone else who can't act.

She's actually become a Christian and is busy raising her child.
I had not heard any of that. She's still acting, as she is in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie coming out next week.