The Most Beautiful Woman

The Berean

Ive always been a fan of Ziyi (pronouced "Zee") Zhang, partly because I think she's cute, but more so because I like the spunky, butt kicking, martial arts characters she plays. My wife (who is also Asian), gives me a hard time about this, always tearing her down when we watch one her movies. She's got bad teeth,"fixed her eyes", is plain looking, yada, yada, yada. Whenever she's on screen she'll turn to me and say, "Your girlfriend "Ziggy" or "Giggy" is looking old these days." :chuckle: Zhang isn't even a trained martial artist but had extensive dance training when she was younger and it shows in her films. She is so fluid and elegant on scene. My wife is a big fan of the guy who plays Thor by the way. :think:

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
for those fans of jennifer connelly

jennifer-connelly-gif.gif

Cruciform

Boy, you guys sure know so many secular celebrities. This is mainstream Christian site.
Is it your assumption that Christians should isolate themselves from human culture, and be separatists?

(Also, given your personal beliefs, one might well ask what you're doing on a "mainstream Christian site.")

THall

Blonde - Heather Thomas

Brunette - Rachel Welch

Redhead - Ann Margaret

Polynesian - Brook Lee

Black - Vanessa Williams

Asian - Liu Yi Fei

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is it your assumption that Christians should isolate themselves from human culture, and be separatists?

Nope, we cannot. but His followers supposed to concentrate on God's kingdom, not this world.

Jesus say His followers are not of this world. Mainstreamers, of course RCC included,don't know what Jesus teaches.

sad.

Cruciform

Nope, we cannot. but His followers supposed to concentrate on God's kingdom, not this world.
The biblical term "the world" does not mean "human culture and society," as you falsely assume.

Mainstreamers, of course RCC included, don't know what Jesus teaches.
Sure we don't---according to your preferred man-made non-Catholic (and non-Christian) sect, anyway.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The biblical term "the world" does not mean "human culture and society," as you falsely assume.

Sure we don't---according to your preferred man-made non-Catholic (and non-Christian) sect, anyway.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

I know you don't want to know what Jesus teaches. All you do is copy and paste what your organization teaches.