The Moron Thread

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
I know Art Deco isn't a moron but I always get a kick out of the time he called me a closet Democrat and Howard Dean supporter. :chuckle:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't see how he can expect anyone to take him seriously with his claims to be the Messiah.

julie21

What about Rudolph? You know...that dude with the red nose that shines so bright! Pops in around Christmas time and no-one wants to play with him. Remember? What a moron! ;)

Jujubee

ebenz47037 said:
:chuckle: I know. I'll give you some hints who I think are/were true TOL morons.

Here's a clue.

Here's another clue.

I'll come right out and say Troy with any screenname.

Although I thought he was a moron at first, cravescheese ended up only being moronic part of the time.

Here's another clue.

Here's another one.

Here's another clue.

I think those clues should get you started. :chuckle:
\whew i'm so glad I'm ot on ur list... :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo:

julie21

Jujubee said:
\whew i'm so glad I'm ot on ur list... :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo: :LoJo:
I knew you wouldn't be Jujubee...but I was wondering about your 'other' half ! :darwinsm:

SOTK

julie21 said:
What about Rudolph? You know...that dude with the red nose that shines so bright! Pops in around Christmas time and no-one wants to play with him. Remember? What a moron! ;)

Hey, Rudolph is a good guy! ;)