The Long Nightmare Is Almost Over

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now you know why racist pigs like Chelsea Handler are in tears. They want minorities in their place dependent on government checks. And the country will not go the direction they want. You can take Rosie, Whoopi, and all the other bigots with you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I wonder if Steve Harvey will have his newest liberal buddy on his show like he did Obama?

"...The interview marked the 12th time since 2010 that Obama has appeared on Harvey's radio show.

As always, whenever I'm contacted by the White House, I'm just humbled," Harvey said Thursday in a phone interview. "I think, 'Wow, how did I get here from where I started?' I do honor the fact that he [Barack Obama] respects me -- the White House obviously knows what our ratings and demographics are, and the tone of the message of our show, so the president knows he can come on and talk so personally."
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...-respects-my-authenticity-20150430-story.html

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
only 27 more hours until acw's best buddy bammy is gone gone gone! :banana:

Time left until Obama leaves office
1 day
02 hours
57 minutes

better find yerself a puppy to hug and a safe corner to cry in :wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i know, i know

you're finding it difficult to come to terms with the end of bammy's presidency

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now now, be respectful of Trump's mentor.

In Meeting At White House, President-Elect Trump Calls Obama 'Very Good Man'

Nov. 10, 2016

..."I very much look forward to dealing with the president in the future, including counsel," Trump said. "He's — he explained some of the difficulties, some of the high-flying assets, and some of the really great things that have been achieved."
http://www.npr.org/2016/11/10/50156...elect-donald-trump-meets-with-president-obama

I guess I missed where Barack Hussein Obama achieved anything good, let alone great.

That's right...rainbow flag waving "great".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And here we have a picture of the ever so happy First Families.

GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16x9_992.jpg

Degenerates of a feather flock together.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My ignore list was very short because....what is the fun in that? graceandpeace-lovebug, godrulz, and somebody else because of the failure to converse. Now, aCW. Quite possibly one of the dumbest chimps to figure out a key board.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My ignore list was very short because....what is the fun in that? graceandpeace-lovebug, godrulz, and somebody else because of the failure to converse. Now, aCW. Quite possibly one of the dumbest chimps to figure out a key board.

Since Nick can't read this, someone else please tell him that he's been played the fool by a professional con man.

Trump-Barnum.jpg
.jpg