The Left has become dangerously unhinged.

Arthur Brain

This is called question begging.

Not all who suffer from mental retardation are completely incapable of being responsible for their actions.

Would you do away with "diminished responsibility"? Bear in mind that you've acknowledged that the Lennie character in Of Mice And Men wasn't a murderer.

Arthur Brain

I am not in favour (favor) of abortion or any other form of killing the innocents.

I'm English so I use proper English dude. Nobody was arguing about abortion so that's a sidebar. If you're in favour of killing people who have the mental capacity of a child then you most certainly are in favour of executing people as murderers who are 'adult' in physical form only.

genuineoriginal

I'm English so I use proper English dude.
I am American, so I use proper English. :chuckle:

How Americans preserved British English

The Great Vowel Shift that ended soon after Shakespeare’s time is one reason that English spellings and pronunciations can be so inconsistent now.

So what’s popularly believed to be the classic British English accent isn’t actually so classic. In fact, British accents have undergone more change in the last few centuries than American accents have – partly because London, and its orbit of influence, was historically at the forefront of linguistic change in English.

As a result, although there are plenty of variations, modern American pronunciation is generally more akin to at least the 18th-Century British kind than modern British pronunciation.

Nobody was arguing about abortion so that's a sidebar. If you're in favour of killing people who have the mental capacity of a child then you most certainly are in favour of executing people as murderers who are 'adult' in physical form only.
I am in favor of killing the guilty and keeping the innocent alive.
Liberals tend to favour killing the innocent and keeping the guilty alive.

Arthur Brain

I am American, so I use proper English. :chuckle:

How Americans preserved British English

The Great Vowel Shift that ended soon after Shakespeare’s time is one reason that English spellings and pronunciations can be so inconsistent now.

So what’s popularly believed to be the classic British English accent isn’t actually so classic. In fact, British accents have undergone more change in the last few centuries than American accents have – partly because London, and its orbit of influence, was historically at the forefront of linguistic change in English.

As a result, although there are plenty of variations, modern American pronunciation is generally more akin to at least the 18th-Century British kind than modern British pronunciation.

I am in favor of killing the guilty and keeping the innocent alive.
Liberals tend to favour killing the innocent and keeping the guilty alive.

Funny link...nothing to do with spelling but still funny. :chuckle:

Your latter isn't, it's just ignorant and if you're going to kill people with severely reduced mental capacity then you might as well support executing children. As sick and simple as that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Still making this argument, even after I have defined that "witness" does not necessarily mean "eyewitness," but that it also can mean evidence.
Not to me, or not to me before I wrote that. Also, if you want to talk to me don't bury it in the middle of an inordinately long response to a couple of three people.

Read the following, please, so that you stop making this straw man against my position.
And I went with the reading because I was speaking to the fulfillment of the law and Christ in relation to the woman. The Biblical standard would be two actual witnesses and not whatever you've morphed it into.

In the words of Adam Savage...

Well there's your problem!
Not if you're rational, no. I'm responsible for what you say to me and I answer that. What you say to someone else is something I may but often won't read.

See the posts I gave you to read above.
Nah. I'm speaking to the Biblical standard and I spoke to Christ fulfilling the law among other considerations. I'll stick to that. You run down any rabbit hole that suits you, but it's not my conversation.

Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law. - Romans 3:31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:31&version=NKJV
How about this...See: Romans 6:14, Galatians 3:13. We are not slaves to the law. We are slaves to grace that instructs us. Titus 2:11-12 It doesn't follow that, freed from the former that we should live lives without regard for sinful practice, but that we should use it to love and care for one another. Galatians 5:13 Romans 8:1-2

Of course, there's always the law that the state, under the authority noted in Romans, provides. And in our system we can speak to its alteration, being inheritors of a kingdom, after our fashion.

I would love a friend request from Obama. Would give me a chance to have a nice chat with him about where he'll exist for the rest of eternity.
What a presumptive, sorry thing to hear one professed Christian speak of another professed Christian.

Which, as I stated above, is your problem.
And you were wrong then too. I'm also not accountable for things you think but forget to write, or anything on your end table that you've been meaning to read. :plain:

The fact that you admit that you have a problem is the first step to remedying that problem.
So you're saying you have ways to go yet before you can get at that remedy.

Why don't you go through and read what you have not, so that you can stop making straw man arguments against our position.
I kept hearing godly this and that, so I addressed that and, more to the point, advanced my position (and managed to do it directly to anyone I was speaking to).

That's ironic.
No, but that's declarative, which is sort of funny.

Because you're definitely determined not to understand our position.
Rather, you appear determined not put it before me. Because what you have I've answered.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I went with the reading because I was speaking to the fulfillment of the law and Christ in relation to the woman.
Still equivocating. Fulfillment does not mean eradication.

The Biblical standard would be two actual witnesses and not whatever you've morphed it into.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=Witness&t=NKJV#s=s_primary_0_1

How about this...See: Romans 6:14, Galatians 3:13. We are not slaves to the law. We are slaves to grace that instructs us. Titus 2:11-12 It doesn't follow that, freed from the former that we should live lives without regard for sinful practice, but that we should use it to love and care for one another. Galatians 5:13 Romans 8:1-2
But you want us to live under the regulations you invent.

Town is excellent at declaratives, which is sort of funny.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Still equivocating.
Still confusing declarations with argument?

Fulfillment does not mean eradication.
I set out exactly what I think it meant. You should try that instead.

I haven't invented any regulations. And you can do what pleases you if you have the majority and a democracy where you call home.

Town is excellent at declaratives, which is sort of funny.
The "No" of course actually following a JR declaration of an unillustrated "That's ironic," on his part.

Or, another Stripe rough parroting job without all the argument and reason, or contextual grasp that makes it meaningful.

Sadly, it's still his best work. :plain:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still confusing declarations with argument?
Nope. Reasons, remember?

You should have figured that out; you attempted a defense, here:

I set out exactly what I think it meant.
Your idea is that Jesus "fulfilled" the law by applying it. Your idea is that the law He used should not apply today. You want it eradicated, but you use the word fulfilled.

Clear-cut equivocation.

I haven't invented any regulations.
Sure, you did.

Every murderer should get a "life" sentence. You made that one up.

And you can do what pleases you if you have the majority and a democracy where you call home.
No thanks. But that doesn't stop you endorsing mob rule.

The "No" of course actually following a JR declaration of an unillustrated "That's ironic," on his part.
So he did it and you did it. :idunno:

And, by the way, when are you going to concede that witness in the Bible doesn't necessarily mean eyewitness?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your idea is that Jesus "fulfilled" the law by applying it. Your idea is that the law He used should not apply today. You want it eradicated, but you use the word fulfilled.
No. I've written out, more than once, what my understanding is on the point. It wasn't unclear and it wasn't that.

Clear-cut equivocation.
Make up your minds.

So there's that. Sure, you did. Every murderer should get a "life" sentence. You made that one up.
I sometimes forget that you're a foreigner who doesn't really know that much about the law here. No, I didn't make that up. JR knows better, I think. You two should talk more before whoever is going to take up a largely unresponsive part posts it.

No thanks. But that doesn't stop you endorsing mob rule.
That's not what I've done either, you poor devil.

So he did it and you did it.
He did it and, wanting either reason in support or a prima facie charge, I was only obligated to note it was funny, which actually was established prima facie.

And, by the way, when are you going to concede that witness in the Bible doesn't necessarily mean eyewitness?
That's not the point of contention. You can give witness to salvation, by way of illustrating.

Now the woman brought before Jesus was caught in the very act of committing adultery. And Jesus knew her to be guilty. And so my answers and proffer, which you and anyone are free to read and which were presented plainly enough, more than once.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. I've written out, more than once, what my understanding is on the point. It wasn't unclear and it wasn't that.
And we've written out responses. Your stance has not been explained in any significant way that alleviates the direct contradictions it has to scripture.

I sometimes forget that you're a foreigner who doesn't really know that much about the law here. No, I didn't make that up.
:darwinsm:

No state or federal law mandates "life" imprisonment for every murderer.

That's not the point of contention and would have no bearing on matter considered.
Of course it's the point of contention. We are disagreeing with you on this very point.

Why would you think nobody disagree with you?

The Bible requires two witnesses. Those are not necessarily people who saw what happened.

Two witnesses to the truth of the charge were required. Witnesses aren't forensic evidence, aren't proof of more than either what one has seen or of the belief in that person as to the charge and the latter is weaker than the former.
Except that's not what the Bible teaches.

Why would you say otherwise?

Now the woman brought before Jesus was caught in the very act of committing adultery. And Jesus knew her to be guilty. And so my answers and proffer, which you and anyone are free to read and which were presented plainly enough, more than once.

And yet, you won't quote the law.

We know why.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wow, first that anyone's made a deal of that but okay, sure.

It's the name of a book. The least you could do is capitalize it's title...

Right, so would God be happy when innocent people are convicted and executed and denied any appeals process that could have proven them innocent? Never mind deflecting with how much "better" your system would be, just answer the question.
Do the math and as addressed earlier. If God abhors the shedding of innocent blood then why should I listen to a guy who is not only naive enough to think his proposals would take the crime rate down to near zero but would deprive people of a right to plead their case through appeal before being wrongfully killed?
Not really, not unless you think God is happy when innocent blood is shed.
Well, if we have the means to ascertain guilt beyond the circumstantial then would God be happier if all means at disposal were used to ensure guilt or innocence before executing people or does God not actually abhor the shedding of innocent blood after all?

No, I don't think God is happy when innocent people are killed. But I also think that He's less unhappy when a mistake is made in the process of enforcing justice than He is when people are just processed through a system where there is little to no justice at all being dealt to criminals, because at least with the former, His statutes are being upheld, whereas with the latter, His statutes are completely ignored, and "everyone does what is right in his own eyes."

God wants as few innocent people killed as possible. If the system is regularly allowing criminals to go free on technicalities or through loopholes or because there aren't enough resources to actually determine who the criminal is let alone catch him, then the system is inherently broken, and should not be fixed, but instead replaced with one that does work and works well, at least well enough that crime is not as prevalent.

No, it doesn't. Murderers are not let go as a "matter of course".

And yet, the article I provided says otherwise. Would you like me to show you the FBI data on how many criminals are let go or acquitted due to various reasons? It's probably a lot higher than 0-5%.

I don't fully support the current system.

Which just means you support it to some extent.

I oppose the system entirely, I don't support it at all. It should be replaced completely because it is inherently broken. You can't put new wine in old wineskins.

I think there's too many technicalities and loopholes in it and I've maintained that position for years on here so that's nothing new on my part.

So then why support it at all?

I may not be pro DP but I'm in favour of tougher sentencing for violent crimes and a complete tightening up where it comes to cases where convicted offenders are allowed back out.

So what makes your standards for punishments better than God's? Are you trying to be nicer than He is?

Because all you've offered so far is subjective assertion and empty rhetoric.
You're not providing a "solution".
Yes, because it's inevitable and all you offer is subjective opinion and waffle as to how your "system" would miraculously reduce crime to record low levels. There's nothing of weight to support it at all and quite frankly it's just naive.
That is just more assertive blather with nothing but subjective opinion to support it.
Seriously, if you think your "system" would reduce crime to virtually zero within the space of a month then not only are you naive you are in complete and utter la la land...

[emoji33]:

You're right. I was being too generous with my estimates.

Crime would drop to virtually zero overnight.

And my system would reduce crime because it would deter criminals, not try to prevent their crimes.

Restitution is a deterrent. Corporal punishment is a deterrent. (Eg, caning in Singapore.) Execution is a strong deterrent when enforced properly. (Here in America, it's not a deterrent because it's not enforced quickly, and even when criminals are executed, the people have long since forgotten what crime he committed to deserve such a punishment.

Eh, that's supposed to be taken seriously, why?

Because it's an argument against your position.

I don't just brush off your arguments, could you extend the same courtesy to me and not brush off mine?

Know what an appeals process has done in the past? Allowed wrongfully convicted people to fight their case and be exonerated. Know what your complete denial of any appeals process would do? Kill innocent people.
Well, you say "yes" but with your system there'd be no appeals process whatsoever so nobody could appeal against a wrongful conviction.
Dude, you'd do away with an appeals process altogether.
Smileys aren't going to do away with the fact and that you would tolerate innocent people being executed without any sort of appeal.
Tell that to those who have been exonerated because of it. Even under a system that did reduce crime there'd still be innocent people convicted and you'd deprive them of a process that could prove their innocence. Simple as that.

Those who have been exonerated or let go after being put in prison for their punishment, how many of them really did commit the crime and were able to be freed based on technicalities or lack of evidence (which is only an issue in an "absolute/irrefutable proof" system, I might point out), or even because he made a convincing argument to the one he appeals to? How long did it take?

What about those truly innocent people who made a deal or settled when they should have maintained that they were innocent? (This is an important question that I address below.)

I don't expect any answers to those questions, but in my system, the criminal (if he isn't executed for the crime) is punished swiftly and painfully, and then it's over with, and he can move on with his life, and not waste his time locked up in some cell in some giant building out in the middle of nowhere. Instead of being a burden on society, forcing them to pay for his internment, he's a productive member of society again.

Now, this question I would like answered:

How many of the people who were exonerated after the sentence had been handed down would not have been even considered had there been more resources available to look for evidence or the real criminal, and/or if there had been more evidence available at the time of the trial, would have been deemed innocent at the time of the trial, and not been punished for something they didn't do in the first place?

Nobody's arguing that certain things aren't black and white but rather the essence of things like evidence for crimes couldn't be the same for ancient times as it is now. That would be pretty much the only way of measuring such things back then.

Oh c'mon man, that's not forensic evidence, that's circumstantial! :doh: Forensic evidence would involve DNA swabs etc. If the woman had scratched the man then evidence could be ascertained through the man's DNA from her fingernails along with matching blood types. Yours is simply the say so of a woman and a man with a scratched face and a torn cloak. Unlucky for a guy who fell through thorny bracken eh?

I've never argued that people were "stupid" back then but they didn't have access or the knowledge that we have today. Your "assurances" are just more rhetoric.
I could care less what "your definition" is as you don't seem to be able to differentiate between forensic and circumstantial as it is. With the advent of such techniques then yes it is needed, that is if you're serious about ascertaining proof for crime.
I assure you that you're erroneously assumptive. I've never said that DNA evidence is the only form that matters but I sure ain't gonna downplay its importance.

Either way, evidence is evidence. And all evidence is a witness, just as eyewitnesses are witnesses. And since two or three witnesses is the standard for determining something according to God, who is just and righteous (and is Himself triune (which makes Him three strong witnesses)), therefore if the authorities gather enough witnesses (evidence), it should be able to be determined who the criminal is, even though man is fallible.

Well, kudos for acknowledging the first bit. Of course Lennie's not a murderer, he didn't mean to kill for a start. As to the latter...

Yet you've just acknowledged that Lennie isn't a murderer...

Correct. Which means that he would have fled to a city of refuge established by a righteous government.

But just because we determined that Lennie wasn't a murderer does not mean that that is true for every case. That's a hasty generalization based on a sample size of, so far in this conversation, 1.

I don't recall being asked

I do remember asking, and within my last 3 posts.

and I'm sure you can do your own homework if you're that bothered.

So you're saying that it's too much effort to look it up? Why should I bother then?

This is another major flaw with the current law systems. . . There's TOO MANY LAWS! No one knows what the law is anymore, except for the lawyers.

FTR, I've never made light of perjury.

But you don't know what the common law penalty for it is?

Ok, let me ask you this then.

What does God say, in the Bible, the penalty for perjury should be? (Hint: I've already provided it, if you were paying thorough attention.)

No, it's the premeditated killing of another person. Maybe this will be a bit clearer for you. A man finds out that his wife has being having an affair. He finds out who it is and makes plans to kill him and does so. That's murder. Never mind that you think adultery is a capital crime etc, the calculated act is murder.

That would be an avenge killing. That is not murder, nor does God consider it murder, or He would have demanded that such people be executed for murder.

But if the manslayer [JR's note: or in AB's example, the adulterer who slept with the man's wife] at any time goes outside the limits of the city of refuge where he fled,and the avenger of blood finds him outside the limits of his city of refuge, and the avenger of blood kills the manslayer, he shall not be guilty of blood, - Numbers 35:26-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers35:26-27&version=NKJV

"he shall not be guilty of blood" is referring to "the avenger of blood (or in this case, marriage)."

Would you do away with "diminished responsibility"? Bear in mind that you've acknowledged that the Lennie character in Of Mice And Men wasn't a murderer.

Judges will fully punish those convicted of perjury, false confession, credible threat, conspiracy, abetting, or attempted crime, as though they had personally committed the crime; will flog and impose restitution on those convicted of slander, shall not grant nor have special immunity from prosecution; shall not give more lenient punishment to minors; shall not give special recognition to lawyers or experts in the law; shall not accept no-contest pleas or bargains; shall punish criminals for all collateral damage; and shall show no mercy to the guilty.

Does that answer your question?

Answered already.

Sure I do and refer to my earlier address above where it comes to the current system.

See above.

All addressed already.

:AMR:

So do I.

Only God would know.

Yes, it was.

Let me know if you want me to answer these. I feel like I addressed all your major points, but if there's anything else, let me know.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not to me, or not to me before I wrote that. Also, if you want to talk to me don't bury it in the middle of an inordinately long response to a couple of three people.

And I went with the reading because I was speaking to the fulfillment of the law and Christ in relation to the woman. The Biblical standard would be two actual witnesses and not whatever you've morphed it into.

And yet, I quoted multiple scriptures that say "by two or three witnesses" a matter is established.

It's not my fault you weren't paying attention.

Not if you're rational, no. I'm responsible for what you say to me and I answer that. What you say to someone else is something I may but often won't read.

Nah. I'm speaking to the Biblical standard and I spoke to Christ fulfilling the law among other considerations. I'll stick to that. You run down any rabbit hole that suits you, but it's not my conversation.

Of course, there's always the law that the state, under the authority noted in Romans, provides. And in our system we can speak to its alteration, being inheritors of a kingdom, after our fashion.

What a presumptive, sorry thing to hear one professed Christian speak of another professed Christian.

So then it would still be a good way to fellowship with him, if he is.

I honestly don't see why you would think it would be a problem for me or Stripe to get a friend request from Obama...

And you were wrong then to. I'm also not accountable for things you think but forget to write, or anything on your end table that you've been meaning to read. :plain:

Everything I've pointed to that you have made straw man arguments against has been said either by me or by Stripe, and you have ignored our points.

This is us, calling you out on things you SHOULD be accountable for.

So you're saying you have ways to go yet before you can get at that remedy.

I kept hearing godly this and that, so I addressed that and, more to the point, advanced my position (and managed to do it directly to anyone I was speaking to).

No, but that's declarative, which is sort of funny.

Rather, you appear determined not put it before me. Because what you have I've answered.

I have put it before you, and you have not addressed it, not even in this post.

My argument is that God's standard for evidence is "two or three witnesses," and that "witnesses" includes physical and circumstantial evidence, as well as "eyewitness" accounts.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Make up your minds.

I sometimes forget that you're a foreigner who doesn't really know that much about the law here. No, I didn't make that up. JR knows better, I think. You two should talk more before whoever is going to take up a largely unresponsive part posts it.

That's not what I've done either, you poor devil.

He did it and, wanting either reason in support or a prima facie charge, I was only obligated to note it was funny, which actually was established prima facie.

That's not the point of contention. You can give witness to salvation, by way of illustrating.

Speak English, please. As far as I'm aware, no one here speaks Latin.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And we've written out responses. Your stance has not been explained in any significant way that alleviates the direct contradictions it has to scripture.

:darwinsm:

Of course it's the point of contention. We are disagreeing with you on this very point.

Why would you think nobody disagree with you?

The Bible requires two witnesses. Those are not necessarily people who saw what happened.

Except that's not what the Bible teaches.

Why would you say otherwise?

And yet, you won't quote the law.

We know why.

Just fyi, it's "two or three" witnesses, not just two.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your stance has not been explained in any significant way that alleviates the direct contradictions it has to scripture.
Completely untrue, but about what I expected.

That's just you playing with goal posts, again. It's misleading. By way of, in Florida a conviction for 1st degree murder has one of two possible outcomes, either the DP or life without the possibility of parole. Even juveniles can receive a life without parole sentence in a number of states. So it's not my idea, though it is a good one and one that won't result in the execution of the innocent, allowing for some recourse, etc.

That's not clear in Deut, but it wouldn't alter anything regarding my point on the actual case considered and what I note as a result of it. Keep trying to throw sand in the air and tell everyone it's smoke though.

Meanwhile, in the case at hand the woman had been caught in the act. And Jesus knew her to be guilty, etc.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's just you playing with goal posts, again. It's misleading. By way of, in Florida a conviction for 1st degree murder has one of two possible outcomes, either the DP or life without the possibility of parole. Even juveniles can receive a life without parole sentence in a number of states. So it's not my idea, though it is a good one and one that won't result in the execution of the innocent, allowing for some recourse, etc.

This is all very nice. However, it has nothing to do with your idea that I referenced.

I would incarcerate any murderer without the possibility of parole.

Notice how you prefaced this with "I would."

Then, suddenly, when I say it was your idea, you flail your arms around as if I've uttered some grave insult.

And you accuse me of moving the goalposts. :chuckle:

That's not clear in Deut, but it wouldn't alter anything regarding my point on the actual case considered and what I note as a result of it. Keep trying to throw sand in the air and tell everyone it's smoke though.
You're good at these declaratives, huh?

Meanwhile, in the case at hand the woman had been caught in the act. And Jesus knew her to be guilty, etc.
And yet, the law was applied.

We know why you won't quote it.

It's in Leviticus.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just fyi, it's "two or three" witnesses, not just two.
Right. So two would be enough. Three would be better. Did someone say otherwise?

And yet, I quoted multiple scriptures that say "by two or three witnesses" a matter is established.

It's not my fault you weren't paying attention.
I don't tend to pay that much attention to other people's conversations. If you're having it with me and don't note it that's on you, though it doesn't actually change what I wrote about Jesus and the woman or what it leads to, unless you want to, again, reduce the Son of God to the sort of lawyer most people sneer at when they condemn the way our law functions anecdotally.

So then it would still be a good way to fellowship with him, if he is.
I spoke to what you said, not what you're now amending. Amend the desire, assumption, and approach and you amend my response. :plain:

I honestly don't see why you would think it would be a problem for me or Stripe to get a friend request from Obama...
That speaks volumes. Thanks.

Everything I've pointed to that you have made straw man arguments against has been said either by me or by Stripe, and you have ignored our points.
You can't make the case that what I'm saying rests on a straw man argument. It doesn't. It doesn't have anything to do with any attempt to transform the narrative of the woman to the above noted idea of Christ as a lawyer letting someone off on a technicality, a thing at odds with justice.

This is us, calling you out on things you SHOULD be accountable for.
Complete fabrication.

I have put it before you, and you have not addressed it, not even in this post. My argument is that God's standard for evidence is "two or three witnesses," and that "witnesses" includes physical and circumstantial evidence, as well as "eyewitness" accounts.
No, that's your side-bar. I'm not chasing rabbits down holes to keep you from dealing with what I actually advanced, more than once, while you and Stripe try a bit desperately to make this about something other and else. Now I haven't seen scripture that defines the two or more witnesses to a thing as physical evidence and if you're saying that's the case I believe the Bible, especially Deut. contradicts you. But it still has no bearing on my argument about Christ in his treatment of the woman and its implications.

Speak English, please. As far as I'm aware, no one here speaks Latin.
It was English. If you're reading level isn't up for it let me know where and I'll happily break the confusing portion into more easily digestible parts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is all very nice. However, it has nothing to do with your idea that I referenced.
Notice how you prefaced this with "I would."
Right. And I would.

Now back at the start of this side-bar:
I didn't invent the idea or legal fact of life without parole. Even the notion of applying it to every case of murder wouldn't be a novel idea, one coined by me.

I omit your ongoing, empty notion that the law is problematic for me. It isn't for the reason given prior in the case made and set out by me more than once before this ongoing side-bar industry began.