The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Remember that when you read Uranita, it isn't actually Jesus talking, it's Jebus, a phony Jesus, whose part is played by a demon.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
175:1.3 “Many of you have dared to believe my teachings and have already entered into the joy and liberty of the consciousness of sonship with God. And you will bear me witness that I have offered this same sonship with God to all the Jewish nation, even to these very men who now seek my destruction. And even now would my Father receive these blinded teachers and these hypocritical leaders if they would only turn to him and accept his mercy.

Total gibberish!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I challenge anyone to read this and tell me is it "true"? Not is it revelation, or did it come from celestials, or man, or was Jesus Michael, is the truth spoken here?

PERSONALITY IN THE UNIVERSE

"Human personality is the time-space image-shadow cast by the divine Creator personality. And no actuality can ever be adequately comprehended by an examination of its shadow. Shadows should be interpreted in terms of the true substance.

God is to science a cause, to philosophy an idea, to religion a person, even the loving heavenly Father. God is to the scientist a primal force, to the philosopher a hypothesis of unity, to the religionist a living spiritual experience. Man’s inadequate concept of the personality of the Universal Father can be improved only by man’s spiritual progress in the universe and will become truly adequate only when the pilgrims of time and space finally attain the divine embrace of the living God on Paradise.

Never lose sight of the antipodal viewpoints of personality as it is conceived by God and man. Man views and comprehends personality, looking from the finite to the infinite; God looks from the infinite to the finite. Man possesses the lowest type of personality; God, the highest, even supreme, ultimate, and absolute. Therefore did the better concepts of the divine personality have patiently to await the appearance of improved ideas of human personality, especially the enhanced revelation of both human and divine personality in the Urantian bestowal life of Michael, the Creator Son.

The prepersonal divine spirit which indwells the mortal mind carries, in its very presence, the valid proof of its actual existence, but the concept of the divine personality can be grasped only by the spiritual insight of genuine personal religious experience. Any person, human or divine, may be known and comprehended quite apart from the external reactions or the material presence of that person.

Some degree of moral affinity and spiritual harmony is essential to friendship between two persons; a loving personality can hardly reveal himself to a loveless person. Even to approach the knowing of a divine personality, all of man’s personality endowments must be wholly consecrated to the effort; halfhearted, partial devotion will be unavailing.

The more completely man understands himself and appreciates the personality values of his fellows, the more he will crave to know the Original Personality, and the more earnestly such a God-knowing human will strive to become like the Original Personality. You can argue over opinions about God, but experience with him and in him exists above and beyond all human controversy and mere intellectual logic. The God-knowing man describes his spiritual experiences, not to convince unbelievers, but for the edification and mutual satisfaction of believers.

To assume that the universe can be known, that it is intelligible, is to assume that the universe is mind made and personality managed. Man’s mind can only perceive the mind phenomena of other minds, be they human or superhuman. If man’s personality can experience the universe, there is a divine mind and an actual personality somewhere concealed in that universe.

God is spirit — spirit personality; man is also a spirit — potential spirit personality. Jesus of Nazareth attained the full realization of this potential of spirit personality in human experience; therefore his life of achieving the Father’s will becomes man’s most real and ideal revelation of the personality of God. Even though the personality of the Universal Father can be grasped only in actual religious experience, in Jesus’ earth life we are inspired by the perfect demonstration of such a realization and revelation of the personality of God in a truly human experience." UB 1955

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I AM free in spirit........

I AM free in spirit........

Those who believe in Urantia are shackled

No reason to assume such, since the spirit of God in man is free to lead and guide the soul by what truth is available. A new epochal revelation gives a new and better comprehension of the whole. Truth liberates......it is not subject to the whims of personal bias or ignorance. Truth also needs no apology or apologists, only recognition as to principle, ideal, ethic, value and meaning. The mythology or language it is shared thru is coincidental to its revelation in any given space or time. Only the mind invents or assumes its own shackles.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
If you were more secure in your faith you wouldn't feel that way.

That and more. One who is secure in reality has no need to trash or demean others, neither is that one bigoted as to clinging to their own concept of truth as absolute. 'God' is omnipresent, being infinite.

pj

Zeke

That and more. One who is secure in reality has no need to trash or demean others, neither is that one bigoted as to clinging to their own concept of truth as absolute. 'God' is omnipresent, being infinite.

pj

Sitcom programming, sarcasm rules their mind leaving the real living being in prison to that virus which is their mental Lord, real concern for others is a fake and phoney act rationalized by their religious programming under the same industry that gave them their fake names and lives.

Aimiel

I challenge anyone to read this and tell me is it "true"? Not is it revelation, or did it come from celestials, or man, or was Jesus Michael, is the truth spoken here?

PERSONALITY IN THE UNIVERSE

"Human personality is the time-space image-shadow cast by the divine Creator personality. And no actuality can ever be adequately comprehended by an examination of its shadow. Shadows should be interpreted in terms of the true substance.

God is to science a cause, to philosophy an idea, to religion a person, even the loving heavenly Father. God is to the scientist a primal force, to the philosopher a hypothesis of unity, to the religionist a living spiritual experience. Man’s inadequate concept of the personality of the Universal Father can be improved only by man’s spiritual progress in the universe and will become truly adequate only when the pilgrims of time and space finally attain the divine embrace of the living God on Paradise.

Never lose sight of the antipodal viewpoints of personality as it is conceived by God and man. Man views and comprehends personality, looking from the finite to the infinite; God looks from the infinite to the finite. Man possesses the lowest type of personality; God, the highest, even supreme, ultimate, and absolute. Therefore did the better concepts of the divine personality have patiently to await the appearance of improved ideas of human personality, especially the enhanced revelation of both human and divine personality in the Urantian bestowal life of Michael, the Creator Son.

The prepersonal divine spirit which indwells the mortal mind carries, in its very presence, the valid proof of its actual existence, but the concept of the divine personality can be grasped only by the spiritual insight of genuine personal religious experience. Any person, human or divine, may be known and comprehended quite apart from the external reactions or the material presence of that person.

Some degree of moral affinity and spiritual harmony is essential to friendship between two persons; a loving personality can hardly reveal himself to a loveless person. Even to approach the knowing of a divine personality, all of man’s personality endowments must be wholly consecrated to the effort; halfhearted, partial devotion will be unavailing.

The more completely man understands himself and appreciates the personality values of his fellows, the more he will crave to know the Original Personality, and the more earnestly such a God-knowing human will strive to become like the Original Personality. You can argue over opinions about God, but experience with him and in him exists above and beyond all human controversy and mere intellectual logic. The God-knowing man describes his spiritual experiences, not to convince unbelievers, but for the edification and mutual satisfaction of believers.

To assume that the universe can be known, that it is intelligible, is to assume that the universe is mind made and personality managed. Man’s mind can only perceive the mind phenomena of other minds, be they human or superhuman. If man’s personality can experience the universe, there is a divine mind and an actual personality somewhere concealed in that universe.

God is spirit — spirit personality; man is also a spirit — potential spirit personality. Jesus of Nazareth attained the full realization of this potential of spirit personality in human experience; therefore his life of achieving the Father’s will becomes man’s most real and ideal revelation of the personality of God. Even though the personality of the Universal Father can be grasped only in actual religious experience, in Jesus’ earth life we are inspired by the perfect demonstration of such a realization and revelation of the personality of God in a truly human experience." UB 1955

Pure demonic doctrine, obviously. :duh:

Aimiel

pj

Jesus is the one and ONLY Truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sitcom programming, sarcasm rules their mind leaving the real living being in prison to that virus which is their mental Lord, real concern for others is a fake and phoney act rationalized by their religious programming under the same industry that gave them their fake names and lives.

I've been getting quit perturbed as to the mass ivoculations evolving
from this immediate locality and if strict measures are not immediately
taken, I'll be forced to immobilize my inhibitions and take further
retaliations towards prohibiting any further abuses towards society!

Get it, got it, good. Your little green men mentalities are harboring
more sinister activities than can ever be imagined!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Get educated.............

Get educated.............

I've been getting quit perturbed as to the mass ivoculations evolving
from this immediate locality and if strict measures are not immediately
taken, I'll be forced to immobilize my inhibitions and take further
retaliations towards prohibiting any further abuses towards society!

Get it, got it, good. Your little green men mentalities are harboring
more sinister activities than can ever be imagined!

I think if they adjusted your 'meds' (among other mental/physical alleviations), and you actually made some headway about learning to think for yourself both creatively and intelligently, you'd stop musing about UFO's and little green men and actually educate yourself about the UB (and related subjects), since you are a day late and a dollar short on the facts (to be modest). You need to back to base 1 here, for starters. ANYONE can see I've amply addressed & corrected your assumptions and misrepresentations there and elsewhere, for those actually interested in the subject (not your buffoonery and idiocy which serve no one).

You have no CLUE whatsoever of the subject matter here (nor have the wherewithal to engage in an informed discussion, until you prove such), and continue to prove your ignorance and insolence with every post you make. Which is why you are on IGNORE, and I've only opened a few of your posts to see if you are still TROLLING. Well,....surprise surprise.

Until you can earn a respectful discussion, its off to IGGYville for you. Even responding this much is feeding your insatiable ego, to spew more ridicule. (you can resist this temptation if you exercise 'self control',...remember, its a fruit of the Holy Spirit).

Now go get an education (not just be a 'sock-puppet), a creative imagination (imagine that), and use it constructively (its called the venture of 'creative dialogue') instead of making a 'donkey' of yourself.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think if they adjusted your 'meds' (among other mental/physical alleviations), and you actually made some headway about learning to think for yourself both creatively and intelligently, you'd stop musing about UFO's and little green men and actually educate yourself about the UB (and related subjects), since you are a day late and a dollar short on the facts (to be modest). You need to back to base 1 here, for starters. ANYONE can see I've amply addressed & corrected your assumptions and misrepresentations there and elsewhere, for those actually interested in the subject (not your buffoonery and idiocy which serve no one).

You have no CLUE whatsoever of the subject matter here (nor have the wherewithal to engage in an informed discussion, until you prove such), and continue to prove your ignorance and insolence with every post you make. Which is why you are on IGNORE, and I've only opened a few of your posts to see if you are still TROLLING. Well,....surprise surprise.

Until you can earn a respectful discussion, its off to IGGYville for you. Even responding this much is feeding your insatiable ego, to spew more ridicule. (you can resist this temptation if you exercise 'self control',...remember, its a fruit of the Holy Spirit).

Now go get an education (not just be a 'sock-puppet), a creative imagination (imagine that), and use it constructively (its called the venture of 'creative dialogue') instead of making a 'donkey' of yourself.

pj

Did your "little green men in their shiny UFOs tell you to post this?" If you don't like what I'm saying, why not
report it to the "Woodshed?"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
130:8.2 At Syracuse they spent a full week. The notable event of their stop here was the rehabilitation of Ezra, the backslidden Jew, who kept the tavern where Jesus and his companions stopped. Ezra was charmed by Jesus’ approach and asked him to help him come back to the faith of Israel. He expressed his hopelessness by saying, “I want to be a true son of Abraham, but I cannot find God.” Said Jesus: “If you truly want to find God, that desire is in itself evidence that you have already found him. Your trouble is not that you cannot find God, for the Father has already found you; your trouble is simply that you do not know God. Have you not read in the Prophet Jeremiah, `You shall seek me and find me when you shall search for me with all your heart’? And again, does not this same prophet say: `And I will give you a heart to know me, that I am the Lord, and you shall belong to my people, and I will be your God’? And have you not also read in the Scriptures where it says: `He looks down upon men, and if any will say: I have sinned and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not, then will God deliver that man’s soul from darkness, and he shall see the light’?” And Ezra found God and to the satisfaction of his soul. Later, this Jew, in association with a well-to-do Greek proselyte, built the first Christian church in Syracuse.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
130:8.2 At Syracuse they spent a full week. The notable event of their stop here was the rehabilitation of Ezra, the backslidden Jew, who kept the tavern where Jesus and his companions stopped. Ezra was charmed by Jesus’ approach and asked him to help him come back to the faith of Israel. He expressed his hopelessness by saying, “I want to be a true son of Abraham, but I cannot find God.” Said Jesus: “If you truly want to find God, that desire is in itself evidence that you have already found him. Your trouble is not that you cannot find God, for the Father has already found you; your trouble is simply that you do not know God. Have you not read in the Prophet Jeremiah, `You shall seek me and find me when you shall search for me with all your heart’? And again, does not this same prophet say: `And I will give you a heart to know me, that I am the Lord, and you shall belong to my people, and I will be your God’? And have you not also read in the Scriptures where it says: `He looks down upon men, and if any will say: I have sinned and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not, then will God deliver that man’s soul from darkness, and he shall see the light’?” And Ezra found God and to the satisfaction of his soul. Later, this Jew, in association with a well-to-do Greek proselyte, built the first Christian church in Syracuse.

Is this in the "Holy inspired Word of God, The Bible? if it's not then,
it's of Satan and his influence on the imagination of "wicked men!"

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The thought-adjuster.......

The thought-adjuster.......

Here we see that one's full attention given to 'God' opens up the soul to 'Deity'. 'God' is the one universal omnipresent reality, while also indwelling the mind of man as the 'thought-adjuster' (or 'spirit-monitor') so that man has inherent within his own being, an individualized fragment of the infinite (which is 'pre-personal' in nature but later becomes 'personalized' if/when the soul fuses with the adjuster as it 'puts on immortality'). The papers go into the complex and interesting relationship between the soul and the 'adjuster'.

See these papers:

107. Origin and Nature of Thought Adjusters
108. Mission and Ministry of Thought Adjusters
109. Relation of Adjusters to Universe Creatures
110. Relation of Adjusters to Individual Mortals
111. The Adjuster and the Soul
112. Personality Survival

- Index

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here we see that one's full attention given to 'God' opens up the soul to 'Deity'. 'God' is the one universal omnipresent reality, while also indwelling the mind of man as the 'thought-adjuster' (or 'spirit-monitor') so that man has inherent within his own being, an individualized fragment of the infinite (which is 'pre-personal' in nature but later becomes 'personalized' if/when the soul fuses with the adjuster as it 'puts on immortality'). The papers go into the complex and interesting relationship between the soul and the 'adjuster'.

See these papers:

107. Origin and Nature of Thought Adjusters
108. Mission and Ministry of Thought Adjusters
109. Relation of Adjusters to Universe Creatures
110. Relation of Adjusters to Individual Mortals
111. The Adjuster and the Soul
112. Personality Survival

- Index

pj

All of this is a pack of imaginary lies. You've been brainwashed.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is all-inclusive and all-transcending......

God is all-inclusive and all-transcending......

Which is it Caino?

1) The Bible?
2) The Satanic "Urantia book" of lies?

Choose one.

Why must it be 'one' or the 'other', and not that there is truth in both, and other religious works even? :idunno: Prove to readers that one MUST choose only one. Convince anyone, beyond..."because I say so"...or "this is just my personal religious belief ". Good luck.

You're assuming that the Bible is complete, perfect, final. To believe this,....you must deny the principle of 'progressive revelation' and therefore limit the Infinite Spirit, limiting 'God' to a collection of books or 'letters' written during a given period in time, capsulizing 'God' in time. You cant do that to the Eternal or Infinite.

You are apparently under the delusion that you can put 'God' in a box.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.